PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My experience this week was both a pleasant one but yet still a failure. Since the last time I have been on last Fall I have made tremendous improvements in my life. I have completed some of the goals I set out when getting back into "Game". My greatest accomplishments this year are the fact that I have been published with my writing and will be sold at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other book stores across the world in 10 months. Second, I have gotten a full-time job in accounting and will be moving into a new pad soon.

Field Report: Over the past month I have been going to this restaurant and have been hitting on a bartender there. I use the place to "practice" Game rather then focus primarily on a "pick up".

Last week my confidence was sort of broken because I thought I had lost the attraction of a waitress but came to a realization that it is not just about "one" girl. This week I opened up several waitresses and all of a sudden after about an hour there were seven of then frequenting me at the bar when they had over 60 guys to choose from to chat with. For the first time I felt like I was the "chooser" and could pick which one I wanted.
I know not that at least 7 of the waitresses there are attracted to me and have very long conversations with me each time I go there.

My problem: I haven't number closed any of the waitresses yet and do not want to fall into that "Regular Customer" area. I don't want to be so cordial. What I am doing is working but I am having a problem "closing". It seems like every time I am ready to close we are distracted by her boss. Not only am I having a timing problem but I am in fear that I will become one of the "regulars" like all the other customers there. How do I distinguish myself from being just a "regular customer" in the eyes of those women?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So, as barista, I can say that if waitress is talking to you it doesnt mean that she is necessarily into you. Good waitress will be good with people, when client will want to have attention and she will have time to communicate with him she will communicate. Because people then like you more and that is good for waitress.
I personally talk with a lot of guys that i dont feel attracted too but i am just being nice, it happens that people missunderstand me and think that I am into them, and they ask me for number or facebook, I even got invited to home. But I usually fuck them off because it is unprofessional to shit where u eat.

I think that best to go out of regular costumer mode is to make friend mode:). And when u establish that you can even go out with them etc. I have friends zone with some of my clients, they used to be my regulars, but every time that i was free i smoked with them and talk with them, and then we started to hang outside of bar. At that point it is easier to move to another phase. Because it is not job anymore but ppl that r present in private life. So at some point u can isolate, escalate .... AND U HAVE IT...
But be careful u can fuck just one waitress from one restaurant, and after u do it, it can be akward to go there more if thing didnt go the way u planned or if it was just one time thing.

I also recommend u to use some little favours from them..bcs then they have feeling that they invested and u can get higher and higher 'favours'

Best regards

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

If you are new to game I highly recomend not trying to pick up waitresses or bartenders. It messes with your head. You hear the girl talking to you, smiling, giggling and being very friendly and you start to say "hmm I think she's into me" and in reality you don't know. I can tell within seconds of approaching a girl if she is attracted or if the interaction is going to go smoothly. I still can't routinely tell if a waitress is genuinely interested or being nice. I can get a good idea, but it's still fairly easy to be wrong. And then there are cases where I am almost sure she is interested but she might not be down with trading numbers just cause she's at work and it's frowned upon, or it's her little thing that she doesn't give out her number at work. There's just alot of uncertainty's.

But in general, assume attraction and go for it. You are asking "how do I close" and "how do I distinguish myself". Easy. You jump in and go for it.

If you've been having a chat with her already, bring up something you might do this weekend and as soon as she expresses any excitement, even just a "sounds fun", invite her along. "You should tag along, you'd love it. Give me your number and I'll text you the details."

This works better for me than "we should hang out sometime, give me your number" because it's a definite "lets do this" and it's easier for the girl to picture the event etc.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you for the input. The last thing I want to do is end up in the friend-zone with a few of the other guys there that know here. They have been going out on the weekend for years and started in the same spot I am in now but they took the "Let's be friends first" route. I am a somewhat confident man and want to let her know my intentions first rather then become friends and then make a move later down the road and it become awkward for her. So being in the "friend-zone" first is not going to work for me.

I have been going there for about a month and a half and last week I noticed some change. Now she is not putting on a sort of façade and acting cordial but giving me IOIs and seductive looks into my eyes, etc. What I am saying is that she is giving me signals that she has some interest--I know this because she treats me different then the rest of her customers...I don't tip her shit...and she still walks up to me and touches me and then spends lots of time chatting it away when she is not even my waitress at all i.e. I am being served by another waitress.

This is certainly a "calibration" point and I personally feel that she is not just being friendly but has manifested enough interest to the degree that I feel I need to make a move soon or else I will miss that window of opportunity.

I have become the center of attention there while I run game and am now being surrounded by 5 to 7 waitresses more consistently. I don't want to fall into the friend-zone like the rest of the guys there. I got to make a move soon or I will miss the boat.