MIXED SIGNALS

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: MIXED SIGNALS
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Long story short, met a HB10 saturday night , spent entire night drinking tequila and talking random bullshit. Building loads of rapport, unfortunately I got drunk and didn´t try to close (Sorry for that). I texted her during the week, she was kind of slow but responded with long enthusiastic texts. Asked her out to a movie, flaked but said next week. Texted her again next week and asked her out, same story. Flaked again because she was too busy,said next week.
Mixed signals coming!!.. I organized a trip with a couple of friends, one of which is really friends with her. He invited her and she accepted (told him she was coming but not because of me). Started drinking again with her, great vibe and lots of kino. Isolated her and went for a kiss close but she didnt want to, stole a couple of kisses instead. Stayed up all night alone with her, building loads of rapport and escalating kino, she was giving lots of IOI´s but wouldn´t let me kiss her. Woke up next day to find her really cold as if nothing had happened (She was also sick, cuaght a cold). Texted her again during the week to check up on her, she texted back just once and didn´t respond any more... haven´t texted more as I don´t want to appear needy.

What should I do?
I will not text her this week, was thinking on asking her out next week as a final chance.
We have a great vibe when together and we also have lots of passions/interests in common.

PD: When we stayed up she said she would let me kiss her on another trip since she was sick.(She was also a little drunk).

I KNOW IT´S JUST A KISS CLOSE BUT SHE MAY BE ONE OF THE HOTTEST GIRLS I´VE MET.

Post subject: Re: MIXED SIGNALS
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Long story short, met a HB10 saturday night , spent entire night drinking tequila and talking random bullshit.
Sounds boring. Get to the point next time, and don't "talk all night". Women view men who do this as friend/therapist types.

Also, pay attention to the actual CONTEXT of the situation. I'm sure it felt "amazing" to you to be drunk and talking with a hot girl all night, but don't impart that onto her. Too many guys make this fatal mistake.
Quote:
Building loads of rapport, unfortunately I got drunk and didn´t try to close (Sorry for that). I texted her during the week, she was kind of slow but responded with long enthusiastic texts. Asked her out to a movie, flaked but said next week. Texted her again next week and asked her out, same story. Flaked again because she was too busy,said next week.

You friend-zoned yourself that night by drinking too much and talking too much.

Quote:
Mixed signals coming!!.. I organized a trip with a couple of friends, one of which is really friends with her. He invited her and she accepted (told him she was coming but not because of me). Started drinking again with her, great vibe and lots of kino. Isolated her and went for a kiss close but she didnt want to, stole a couple of kisses instead. Stayed up all night alone with her, building loads of rapport and escalating kino, she was giving lots of IOI´s but wouldn´t let me kiss her.

She friend-zoned you the first night after you yapped like a teenage girl and got too drunk. And then on the trip, you talked too much and got too drunk. So nothing changed.

Start acting more like the bull elk, and less like a frat bro.

Quote:
Woke up next day to find her really cold as if nothing had happened
Nothing did happen.
Quote:
(She was also sick, cuaght a cold). Texted her again during the week to check up on her
Yes, I'm sure you texted her to "make sure she was okay", lol.

Don't fall into this trap. Be congruent. You don't give a fuck about her cold. this is what creepy nice guys who hide their intentions do.

Quote:
What should I do?
Was thinking on asking her out next week as a final chance.
We have a great vibe when together and we also have lots of passions/interests in common.

Do you know how to tell when you have a great vibe with a woman?

She unzips your pants.

What you have is a friendship. because you friend-zoned yourself by acting like a yappy drunk frat boy instead of a bull elk.

Pull back, meet other women.

If she doesn't text you back, send her this in two weeks:

You: You're coming over tonight, and it's going to be hot as fuck.

You have completely de-sexualized yourself in her eyes by acting like a beta male. Too much talking, too much drinking, too much therapist bullshit. That text is a hail Mary.

I know this type of girl. She has a lot of orbiters. A lot of nice guys. A lot of feeble flim-flammers (you) who fail to get to the point, which conveys they don't know what the fuck they're doing in bed, either. 95% of men are terrified of her, and afraid to be congruent and honestly direct. But this is exactly the kind of behavior that blows her mind and gravitates her towards you. Your lack of fear of outcome is HOT to 9's and 10's. They never see it, it's completely refreshing for them.

The bull gets the lay.