Day 2 Gone wrong? Is this over?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:58 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey guys, had an amazing day 1 with this girl (our first official hangout 1 on 1 after meeting her and getting her number) fooled around but no sex.

Day 2 things were going well again... had her back at my place... fooled around... started hooking up, played just the tip, got LMR and then we stopped 100%. She didnt totally freak out but I can tell she was uncomfortable so she just slept over and left in the morning. Wasnt super awkward in the morning and we had plans to hangout a week later (i was traveling again).

fast forward to The night before we were suppose to hangout.... she randomly texted me and asked me to go to dinner with her and her GF (IOI for sure).... but I was busy and didnt see the text until 2 hours later. She said no worries we will catch up tomorrow.

In the morning though she texted me saying she couldnt hangout anymore that evening bc her "gf she went to dinner with" and her fiance broke up and that she was helping her move out and what not (maybe a legit flake... but still a flake non the less) I say no worries and let 2 days pass. (no communication either way)

I texted her yesterday saying hey hope all is well and I have some exciting news! She gives a good response and said "ill call you in an hour"..... though she never called. After like 3 hours I just end up calling her and we end up talking on the phone for about 15 mins... everything seemed normal and we have tentative plans for saturday (I was busy the last 2 nights and shes gonna be out of town Friday but not going to be back in town until later friday night...

She said shed talk to me today and hasnt reached out... im just wondering at this point if im wasting me time with this girl and its totally over or shes really that busy. Early in the week she would text/snapchat me 2/3 times a day... and now its down to almost 0...

She still watches all my snap stories and picks up the phone instantly when I call her... any advice would be appreciated. Do I text tomorrow confirming plans of saturday or just let her come to me?

-Duke

Last edited by dukehoopz30 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:03 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

thanks guys in advance for comments

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:34 am 
The Grand Puba

You're trying to force things. If she says she'll call you in an hour, give her a few days. That'll answer every question you need to know about her interest in you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I would go with what works, based on what you said it's calling her.

Call to confirm the date, then go on the date.

I wouldn't worry that the texting has decreased, I've notice this go all over the place with women and it has done my head in too. You've managed to chat with her on the phone so stick with this.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I would go with what works, based on what you said it's calling her.

Call to confirm the date, then go on the date.

I wouldn't worry that the texting has decreased, I've notice this go all over the place with women and it has done my head in too. You've managed to chat with her on the phone so stick with this.
Thank you for your feedback and comment Nassander!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It's a very well described topic, I like it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:34 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Not saying this the best advice, but if she still communicates, then you can ask her out. If she thinks flaking will deter you, or is playing games, then just continue to ask her out and try to schedule meetups. Have no shame here and be pushy.

What will happen is she'll either relent and agree to Meetup, hopefully because she actually wants to. Or, she'll make herself look and feel bad by repeatedly making up stories and flaking over and over instead of just telling you she's not interested. But that's fine, because you can sort out time wasters really quickly that way.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hmm sorry but i think it is to hard for me ;d