a little bit of directions

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

hi guys,i am seeing this girl for a week + now,and it only gets better and better
it"s fun,passionate and she is really into me,and as we both agreed,there will be no relationship.
we see each other as fwb,however,since i started with her i have decreased interest in approaching new girls.
i would describe it as friendly with passionate sex,but i dont want her to get too attached to me,which will happen sooner or later,she already said i restored her faith in "normal" people,,any tips you can give

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:02 pm 
The Grand Puba

You're thinking too far out. It's only been a week. Keep enjoying your time together and keep it at that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:23 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
hi guys,i am seeing this girl for a week + now,and it only gets better and better
it"s fun,passionate and she is really into me,and as we both agreed,there will be no relationship.
we see each other as fwb,however,since i started with her i have decreased interest in approaching new girls.
i would describe it as friendly with passionate sex,but i dont want her to get too attached to me,which will happen sooner or later,she already said i restored her faith in "normal" people,,any tips you can give
On top of what Jack said, you're probably starting to like her too.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:23 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

i do think too far out too often to the point it gets annoying sometimes,until i catch myself doing it and say to myself "your stupid brain overthinks again".
i like her,that"s why i dont spent too much time with her.
it"s not hard for me to move on,but not sure about her,she is pretty emotional

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:36 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

If you both like each other why was this labeled a casual only thing?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:26 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
So you're the one that started having a decreased interest in seeing new girls but you're worried about her getting to attached? You seem like the one. Either way though, it's very challenging for a woman to have consistent sex with a man (especially unprotected) and not develop some type of feelings an emotion for him. Its nature. Her body will begin producing the hormones necessary that make her feel attached so that she can create new life.

Theres no real way around this. All you can do is be honest from the very beginning, or just don't have sex consistently with women you have no real long term interest in.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

i am honest from the first day,told her that there will be no long term relationship and that i dont want her to get too attached so she wouldn't suffer later,she agreed,she is also divorced and older then me.
we cant be together for a long term
we enjoy sex,but talk in a friendly manner 90% of the time
that"s why we dont see each other too often,although she sends messages daily

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
i am honest from the first day,told her that there will be no long term relationship and that i dont want her to get too attached so she wouldn't suffer later,she agreed,she is also divorced and older then me.
we cant be together for a long term
we enjoy sex,but talk in a friendly manner 90% of the time
that"s why we dont see each other too often,although she sends messages daily
Things like this always make no sense to me. I don't understand how people can go into a new sexual encounter with the preset mindset of 'this will not be a relationship' before seeing where it naturally goes...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If you don't want to make it a relationship, give each other space to live your respective single lives.

If you are texting every day and seeing each other multiple times per week, it won't take long before you find her toothbrush in your bathroom cabinet and you'll have yourself a girlfriend.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:14 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Man,i"ve listed the reasons on My last comment,we"re fuck buddys,that"s why i"m asking for tips dont want to fuck whatever up,it"s My seccond fwb,not counting last one,which i"m glad i moved on,but as eddy said,sooner or later it"ll happen