Critique Me

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

Post subject: Critique Me
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This was my first PUA video. I'm looking mainly for feedback here. I know the title isn't really suited to the content, but it was my first video so I kind of went on a tangent. Tell me what you guys think I could have done better. I'm trying to go for a funny vibe and get results.

I'm releasing videos weekly now so subscribe for more.

Cheers, brothers.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSH_nuKwW2k[/youtube]

Post subject: Re: Critique Me
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:03 pm 
Dedicated Member

I will pre-appologize, since I know this is harsh and I can tell 100% that you do not have experience with women for the following reasons:

-You're not relaxed - your posture is very tight and movements are stiff.
-The conversations were awkard - each conversation starts with complimenting her looks and giving these seemingly scripted lines "wanna get married?" which is clearly insane and would be fine except the way it was delivered was abrublt and out of left field.
- You should go for a more organic, naturally flowing convo that is mostly neutral when you meet a stranger. You're going in so hot and heavy which is a sure way to blow out every time. Men that are good with women and women know subconciously that you are approaching because you are intersted, why else would you be going up to the stranger?
- A suit will never help you pick up a woman [lol] unless there is a lion inside it - women respond most to social status - a suit looks nice, but once you open your mouth and you don't know what you're saying the suit becomes an empty cloak void of interest. Your conversational skill is in the bottom 98% of men that don't have the woman they want in their life.

I would suggest improving your social fluidity before going for channel subs... Have you seen limitless exp? Watch some of his stuff - he is clearly not outcome dependent and is approaching not out of need for the woman. He clearly is just having fun. Most approach 'artists' can't copy him because they are too glued to the outcome in there head, "I have to do/get X." Even as ridiculous as some of the things he says are, he is not over-investing in the other person so the interaction is much more fluid. Also watch simple pickup. Those guys were great.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:19 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
You should go for a more organic, naturally flowing convo that is mostly neutral when you meet a stranger. You're going in so hot and heavy which is a sure way to blow out every time. Men that are good with women and women know subconciously that you are approaching because you are intersted, why else would you be going up to the stranger?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ all day every day.

Good on you for going out to speak to women. They seemed to be pleased to talk to you but you can hear in their tone that they are mirroring back your tone (as they nearly always will).

If this was your g/f you were talking to:

- Would you tell her "excuse me" before saying something
- Would you speak in a tone of business associates or in a comfy personal tone
- Would you speak to her like you already know her or like you don't already know her

Work on your tonality and vibe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHKn_WqoFA
In that video, his approach sequences are not ideal but his tonality and vibe are great.

Avoid asking a girl if she has a boyfriend. If you're serious about doing this drop the routines and the crutches and just talk to them casually.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I respect masterm1ne's post above, but I would like to say that you are already different from 98% of guys because 98% of guys do not approach women... So what you do already makes a difference. :wink:

I think wearing suit is not for you. This is not an offence, it's not for me either, and I almost never wear it (only in special occasions and even then it's not the full suit, nor even a shirt, more sporty version with only the "jacket" - I don't know the real word). It also makes you uncomfortable I think.

You lack authority I would say, you are just a friendly guy. Authority is maybe not the appropriate word, but I believe it's understandable - you don't show you're in charge, you are equal, you and the girl, just like friends are. If you wear a suit, imagine yourself being a Gentleman. An English one. An English and a little "dirty" one. Hahaha
But I think it's better without it. :)

I wouldn't say "shit" in front of her (as you do)... Maybe in English it's not that bad, I don't know, but I just wouldn't.
I like when you go and sit next to her (without asking), on 2min 37 secs. That's showing authority and being in charge. :D
Not relaxed, compliments, roses etc... already said.

I would add one more thing... maybe it's just a day... :roll:
Personally I have days (I think everyone does) when I'm like that, not relaxed, not feeling comfortable (with anyone I don't know well), not in the mood to talk to people, especially about non-important things (like in the beginning of the conversation) etc... when I'm just not the real me...

And yeah... love and marriage... bad topics... :wink:

P.S.
I like your goats video. :D :lol: