Field Report Journal

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

Post subject: Re: Field Report Journal
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

HB 8.0

I tried to LTR a one night stand. I found her at a shopping mall walking by herself. Anyway, I fell in love with this girl and recently broke up. Im heart broken and wish she would come back. I havent posted in weeks and it is because of my most current relationship.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

HB 8.5 ArmyChick

I ran into an Army chick. She happened to be alone, and in uniform. I figured why not discuss the ongoing reality. She was cool and eventually gave up the digits. I ran some patterns and gave some convincing small talk. Meanwhile, I was dressed to impress in some Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton.

We end up texting for awhile before going out on a date. The first date involved going out dinner, and doing a little bar hopping. That was fun. We talked and for whatever reason transitioned back to my apartment to watch a movie. We laid in my bed cuddled, and I got to third base rather quick while watching the typical action movie. The rest is left up to your imagination. However, this was the first army chick I dated. Used typical patterns, and stuff.

At this point, I just want to date women that don't mind sexting and hanging out. I avoid groups like the plague and always pattern, and escalate. I only hope to take home consenting women that have already taken an interest in having sex. That said, I enjoy being a man.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
HB 8.0

I tried to LTR a one night stand. I found her at a shopping mall walking by herself. Anyway, I fell in love with this girl and recently broke up. Im heart broken and wish she would come back. I haven't posted in weeks and it is because of my most current relationship.

I am on and off again with this girl. I'm recruiting a new side chick.

HB 9

I met her at a bar. It was very early in the night and I had no intention of picking up a girl. However, I did meet a two set that was pretty cool. I engaged both of them as best I could. I put on my best tv host personality acting quite charming. I had worked out for a few months straight and looked quite handsome wearing some Gucci. Anyway, we start drinking and finally the friend leaves. I start isolating HB9 more as she has demonstrated interest in continuing the night at the bar. I begin kino, and patterning.

We both eject from the bar and I drive. We make out a ton in the car, though our intentions were to go to another bar. I entice her to hit the liquor store and continue the discussion at my apartment. I put on a decent action flick and we continue to make out with some third base action. Out of respect for

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I do some sarging from time to time. I'm looking for an LTR. I'll post when I get a chance.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

HB 8.5 (Louis Vuitton)

Met her through a friend at a party. I successfully engage, and transition her to a local bar. We share an appetizer or two. I run patterns and establish attraction.

I escalate after dinner and drinks. We kiss on the way to the car, and have her grab my dick. Anyway, invite myself over, and continue to handle shit tests, and engage in more progressive kino. She isnt really drunk, however, doesnt mind fucking on the first date.

I've transitioned her to LTR. But think I can lay hotter women that make more money. I'm up in the air.

I want a different LTR.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:54 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

HB 8 Admissions Director

Met her at a young professionals event. Thankfully she was single, and was holding a drink. I pace the ongoing reality, and use the passion to passion pattern. It seemed to work. Eventually we hit it off and we transition to a restaurant to chat. It was fun. Anyway I kiss closed that night.

On another night we go out on a double date. We were the couple that drinked a lot and could hardly walk straight by the end of the night. Anyway the other couple parted ways at the end of the night and we went back to her apartment. Where nature seemed to take over and finally conquered that woman in bed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

HB 8.5 Mercedes

I met this woman at an alumni gathering. Evidently, she was still single and just mingling with other alum in the area. We seemed to have rapport in normal conversation. As a result, I pulled her aside from the group for a moment, and discussed a nice hotel bar we could grab a drink at to hang out more. I had no intentions of really dating going into the alumni event, however, she seemed like a fish to the bait.

In any event, we go to a bar nearby. We sit in a booth side by side. In fact, I start some kino. Come to find out she is very turned on in her short dress. I suggest a bottle of champagne at her afterwards. We take her Mercedes truck to her apartment. As inevitable consequence, we proceed to make out, and eventually seal the deal so to speak. What was unique about this particular sarge was the tyler durden esque of it all he happened to be famous in pua community years ago. Anyway, I need to reread some of his stuff to remain in the zone.

I'm thinking she could be a good ltr. In fact, I might even consider marriage, though do enjoy the variety in my bedroom.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

HB 7.5 420

I met her at a pro marijuana festival. Evidently, she was with a group having a smoke session trying out bongs that were available for smoking. Anyway, I approach and remain in state as the alpha male. I run some routines, and finally isolate my mark HB 7.5. She is cool but stoned. Moreover, she has nothing better to do then follow my lead. I kiss right there on the spot, and get the number. However, bitch shields were tough to break. I'm hoping this turns into a lay report.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

HB 8.5 Partygirl

Met this girl at a party. The party host was a cool guy. The party was upscale had to pay like a hundred bucks just to get in the door. Guy had it all like champagne and stuff at this cool condo. Anyway, I ran into her while she was standing around with a couple guys. I used my network card as social proof and pulled her out of the group she was with and isolated her across the room with drinks in hand. I number closed her at the end. She was an interesting girl. Evidently, she likes to send out pictures in lingerie a ton. Normally, I would've went in with a kiss close. It was tough getting enough chemistry. It was easy enough to date her outside the party scene. In fact, we made a game of it to hang out at hotels after.

I emphasize gunwitch method in this case. I can't emphasize social proofing enough. I need to work on having powerful pivots. Need to jog a lot and keep updating the wardrobe to broadcast how alpha right away. By this I mean spending some decent change on gear. Those are the takeaways. Wish me luck while I go out sarging. I need a LTR.