My New Ebook: ATTRACTION ARSENAL

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:45 am 

More than 10 years ago, I held a knife against my throat.

Actually, it was a foot-long pair of scissors, but "knife" just sounds simpler and not as lame.

I spiraled down into depression after years and years of rejection. It really was as pathetic as it sounds - I was depressed and tried to kill myself just because I was absolute shit with girls. I won't go into any gory details, but I failed in that suicide attempt. It wasn't the only attempt, though.

I felt sorry for myself. I felt worthless. I hated myself and I hated the world. I was, perhaps, a few steps away from becoming a monster like Eliot Rodger.

But somewhere deep down inside, I always had this feeling that where there is a will, there is a way.

I discovered the PUA community completely through dumb luck, and it instantly clicked with my belief that there is some hope out there for me to pull myself out of my shitty life situation.

I became utterly obsessed with pickup and seduction. I ate up every bit of material that I could find. I put it all into practice for years and years.

Fast forward to today and I am a completely different man. Not only have I had the pleasure of having so many wonderful women in my life since then, I've had countless flings, found love, and I'm never lonely.

However, I will never forget the shit-hole I was once in. I will never forget that there are others out there who feel the same way I used to feel. And I will never forget that WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY.

Do YOU believe that where there is a will, there is a way? As long as you have that belief to an UNSHAKABLE degree, I've got very good fucking news for you because there is most certainly a way.

As many of you already know, I've been a moderator of this forum for several years now, and I've been part of the Seduction Community overall since 2003. And it has been a great honor serving this community. It's been a privilege to help my brothers who are suffering the way I've suffered when I used to be desperate and lonely.

I've "shown the way" to literally hundreds of other guys, and I want to give you the same opportunity.

However, there's just way too much pickup material out there: dozens of different methods, thousands of different products, and hundreds of different so-called "gurus" competing for your wallet. And 99% of the material out there is BULLSHIT FLUFF that either doesn't work very well or doesn't work AT ALL.

Therefore, I decided to write a guide that ONLY has the stuff that actually works.

After more than a decade of research and practice in pickup, I have finally written my first ebook, Attraction Arsenal:

Before I release it to the general public, I'm only letting members of this forum have access to it for now!

Attraction Arsenal is a condensed guide on all of the most potent tools to spark and build attraction.

Some of the concepts in this book are well-known, like having high value. But I talk about it from a different angle. A more useful angle. An angle that will actually get you RESULTS.

All real talk.

So, if you're confused about attraction at all, if you keep getting stuck in the "attraction phase," if you still get stuck in the friend zone, or if you just want a greater capability to attract more women, this ebook is for you.

And, as always, I made this cheap and affordable.

You'll see a lot of ebooks out there for $27, $37, and sometimes even MORE. Just for a goddamn PDF!

Truth be told, the value of what you can learn from a book can easily be worth thousands and thousands of dollars. Sometimes millions.

People have told me to price this ebook at $47 and various other high prices ranging all the way up to $90.

I want to give back to this community as much as I can, though.

I love this forum, so I want to make my material easily accessible to everyone here.

So, you're not going to pay $90.

You're not even going to pay $47.

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY,
My ebook is just $9.

So, for less than ten bucks you can learn all of the best stuff about attraction that the PUA community has to offer. Click the button below to download now:

You can also get a refund if you don't like it, so do yourself a favor and just check it out.

Then try out these tools for yourself and watch your success rate skyrocket.

What are other people saying about this ebook and my methods?
Quote:
Using Chief's techniques has skyrocket my game! I have been using his stuff for the last half year. I consider it as one of my best decisions to follow what Chief teaches.

I changed a lot! So now I really have to think back how it was before. What changed: now it is easy to open a girl in even unusual situations like in the metro. I recently got a lay from a girl I opened on the metro, while my friends would be scared to death to open a girl when everybody around is watching!

...But now it is all easy and I am confident because, I know most sets I open hook. On multiple occasions friends in PUA ask me about Chief’s material, as they can see how much his stuff improved my game.

The single most important change in my life: I now have multiple girls I can have sex with. This was always my goal in PUA! In the past, sex was really the rare occasion. I hated this! Now I usually have two girls I have sex with per week, and I feel so much more relaxed. I simply know I can get new girls just by going out. No more neediness!

Thanks Chief, for the super fun times! Since reading Attraction Arsenal I have had 5 new lays...

I emailed Chief with my questions over time and I learned that he is incredibly skilled in teaching pickup. He is also trustworthy, so quite the exception compared to some PUA companies out there.

Get your copy! It’s incredible value for your money!
Quote:
In his book Attraction Arsenal, Chief has cut out a lot of the bullshit people have been facing throughout the years in the community. I've been part of the community for a little over 3 years now, and I've seen a lot of stuff thinking 'this is the shit!' only to get disappointed because it didn't work. What Chief has done in this book, is take the very core of what works, and he lays it out in a manner that's easily understandable. I can imagine that this book can be a little overwhelming for a lot of guys just starting out as a PUA, but if they use it consistently as a tool, rather than a 'one-read-only' kind of thing, they will have great success.

What I truly love about Chiefs outlook on the game as a whole, is his Zen-mentality, and his intentions of pure good. He probably mentions 3-4 times in his book 'Leave her better than you found her'. Chiefs way of living, is to be good to everyone. Show people that you are a good person and make them feel good about themselves. Yes, he is flirtatious, confident, sexual and seductive, but he does this in combination with bringing out the best in everyone.

...Lastly, to anyone sitting on the fence about buying this book. Do it. You'll get your money back if you don't like it, so you have nothing to lose. But trust me, this is EASILY worth the $9. I wish I had this book 3 years ago.
Quote:
Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say that if you're on the fence about buying this book, DO IT.

I've been in the community for 8 years and for 5 years of that I was a professional dating coach. I had the pleasure of looking thru a rough draft of Chief's book a couple months back and I was glad to see that the book completely matched my experience with women. This book is legit.

Its seriously a steal for 9 bucks! When Chief asked me I told him to charge $47 dollars for it. This guy is crazy and losing a lot of money by letting it go so cheap. Let his loss be your gain. ;)

No really, get this book. He has not asked me to advertise this book for him nor will I make any money off of it when you purchase a copy so I have no reason to lie.

I really wish this book was around when I first started hitting on women as I would have gotten laid a lot quicker. Stop trying to get laid and start getting laid! Let this book be your road map to success.
I'd really like to hear a success story from you, too. Read this book, apply the simple techniques, get better results, and let me know about them in this thread!

You're getting more than just an ebook...

First of all, this isn't just any other ebook. It's a chance for you to change your life like I had done. I used to be a depressed loser who couldn't get a date to save his life. Now my life is pretty fucking awesome when it comes to women and dating.

Second of all, have you heard of my Seductive Introvert program?
It's a comprehensive monthly training program designed to give you the upper hand in dating and seduction if you're an introvert. In short, it teaches you how to use introversion to your advantage so you no longer have to force yourself to become extroverted to get good at pickup.

Right after buying Attraction Arsenal, you'll have the chance to join Seductive Introvert for just $1.

This is an offer available only if you buy Attraction Arsenal right here.

Not only that, but you will also get to join my VIP mailbag where I continuously send you my newest and best material.

This also means you'll have unlimited access to MY personal email. You'll be able to email me anytime with any questions you may have.

Since I don't know how many members I can reasonably accommodate for the VIP mailbag, this entire offer may not be available for long.

So, here's what you get if you buy today:
Act now to get everything for just $9:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for doing all that you do for the community.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I can pay just via Skrill :(

How many pages the ebook has ?

Can you show us the Index just to make an opinion ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Congrats Chief!

What a huge accomplishment. I am in the midst of finishing up my eBook as well. Appreciate all the posts I have seen of yours on here through my time and am sure the book is fantastic!

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:40 pm 

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say that if you're on the fence about buying this book, DO IT.

I've been in the community for 8 years and for 5 years of that I was a professional dating coach. I had the pleasure of looking thru a rough draft of Chief's book a couple months back and I was glad to see that the book completely matched my experience with women. This book is legit.

Its seriously a steal for 9 bucks! When Chief asked me I told him to charge $47 dollars for it. This guy is crazy and loosing a lot of money by letting it go so cheap. Let his loss be your gain. ;)

No really, get this book. He has not asked me to advertise this book for him nor will I make any money off of it when you purchase a copy so I have no reason to lie.

I really wish this book was around when I first started hitting on women as I would have gotten laid a lot quicker. Stop trying to get laid and start getting laid! Let this book be your road map to success.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

In short: Attraction arsenal is the ultimative guide on attraction and getting compliance from a girl. In a zen like manner, the techniques are reduce to the very core, any unnecessary fluff is kept out. This makes it simple, yet extremely effective!

Using Chief's techniques has skyrocket my game! I have been using his stuff for the last half year. I consider it as one of my best decisions to follow what Chief teaches.

I changed a lot! So now I really have to think back how it was before. What changed: now it is easy to open a girl in even unusual situations like in the metro. I recently got a lay from a girl I opened on the metro, while my friends would be scared to death to open a girl when everybody around is watching! I really belive I can get lays by just talking to girls while shopping or on the metro.

The biggest success: First, I can easily get a number from a girl and hook her, get her interested. In the past I was very desperate to even get one or two number per night out. Secondly, I can get girls interested just by talking with them. In the past I was incredibly boring, I talked about boring work stuff and had no idea how to get the girl to be attracted. Girls stopped talking to me after even a minute or so; I felt bad at the end of a night. But now it is all easy and I am confident because, I know most sets I open hook. On multiple occasions friends in PUA ask me about Chief’s material, as they can see how much his stuff improved my game.

The single most important change in my life: I now have multiple girls I can have sex with. This was always my goal in PUA! In the past, sex was really the rare occasion. I hated this! Now I usually have two girls I have sex with per week, and I feel so much more relaxed. I simply know I can get new girls just by going out. No more neediness!

Thanks Chief, for the super fun times! Since reading Attraction Arsenal I have had 5 new lays, while 2-3 girls almost slept with me (e.g., fingering, handjob).

I emailed Chief with my questions over time and I learned that he is incredibly skilled in teaching pickup. He is also trustworthy, so quite the exception compared to some PUA companies out there.

Get your copy! It’s incredible value for your money!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Awesome that you've finished your book! Congratz, man :)

I'm gonna buy a copy. Both to support you, and out of curiosity. I'll let you know what I think when I've finished reading it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:48 am 

Thanks for all of the kind words, everyone!
Quote:

Check your email ;)
Unfortunately I don't think I can accept payments via Skrill so I've sent you a free copy of the ebook. You won't be able to get the bonuses though since I've just sent the ebook as an email attachment.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Thanks for all of the kind words, everyone!
Quote:

Check your email ;)
Unfortunately I don't think I can accept payments via Skrill so I've sent you a free copy of the ebook. You won't be able to get the bonuses though since I've just sent the ebook as an email attachment.
Free eBook from Chief?!

Jealous. :evil:

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:08 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Alright, I'm done with the book and the 3 attachments that got sent the next 3 consecutive days.

In his book Attraction Arsenal, Chief has cut out a lot of the bullshit people have been facing throughout the years in the community. I've been part of the community for a little over 3 years now, and I've seen a lot of stuff thinking 'this is the shit!' only to get disappointed because it didn't work. What Chief has done in this book, is take the very core of what works, and he lays it out in a manner that's easily understandable. I can imagine that this book can be a little overwhelming for a lot of guys just starting out as a PUA, but if they use it consistently as a tool, rather than a 'one-read-only' kind of thing, they will have great success.

What I truly love about Chiefs outlook on the game as a whole, is his Zen-mentality, and his intentions of pure good. He probably mentions 3-4 times in his book 'Leave her better than you found her'. Chiefs way of living, is to be good to everyone. Show people that you are a good person and make them feel good about themselves. Yes, he is flirtatious, confident, sexual and seductive, but he does this in combination with bringing out the best in everyone. This has actually changed my perception of game a little, which is far more than I expected, as I thought it would be 'just another book'.

Great work Chief. Lastly, to anyone sitting on the fence about buying this book. Do it. You'll get your money back if you don't like it, so you have nothing to lose. But trust me, this is EASILY worth the $9. I wish I had this book 3 years ago.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Chief is a great guy. I've known him for about 4-5 years now. We disconnected for a couple of those years as I was in an long term relationship. He actually helped me get into that long term relationship. Now that I'm out of it, Chief has been mentoring me and giving me encouragement to help me get out of my rut.

As for the book, it's an easy read and gets straight to the point. He blends several philosophies into his own, and it works. I consider myself young, relatively successful, and fit. Even with these advantages, I am definitely not a natural at playing the game. With Chief's book and his mentorship, I am doing much better.

Chief is the man. I highly recommend picking up his book.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:51 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Yet, just not a fan of the " Leave her better than you found her " thing.

*snip*

Maybe she just wants a good fucking. Who am I to assess what she wants in life?

If all she wanted was a good fucking, and she got it... I'd say she's better than you found her. I think you're putting too much weight on "leave her better." Better can just mean you didn't unduly hurt her, and she enjoyed your time together.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

brother I thought you said before you werent trying yo sell an e book haha, fuck off dude. You guys always trying to give free advicd to then sell out shit .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:54 am 

Quote:
brother I thought you said before you werent trying yo sell an e book haha, fuck off dude. You guys always trying to give free advicd to then sell out shit .
When have I said that I wasn't trying to sell an ebook?

You should really rethink your position of thinking badly of anyone trying to sell you something. Don't you know that money is simply a representation of value? Do you not think the advice I give is valuable? Surely there will be people who won't get any value from what I teach, which is why I have a refund policy in place.

Over the years I have helped (and continue to help) tons of people for free, but I cannot possibly spend 24/7 to help everyone who asks for my help. Participating in the free market of capitalism is really the best and most effective way to get my message out there to as many people as possible.

It just isn't possible to do everything that I do completely free for everyone. Well, it would be if I were a millionaire who likes to throw his money away, but I'm not a millionaire and I need to live and eat (I actually make very little money SPAM because I try to keep my prices as low as possible). I think it's fair for me to find a way to survive while helping people in a field where I am an expert.

I'm not some sleazy marketer trying to scam anybody out of their money. I actually want to help. I also understand that there are people out there who need this sort of help but cannot afford it. I've been in tough financial times myself so I really do get it. If you're one of these people, send me a PM and we'll work something out. As you can see in this thread, I've already given my ebook for free to a guy who wasn't able to pay due to technical problems.

In all seriousness, though, your thought process is very immature and you will benefit a lot from reassessing all of your views overall so that you can further your potential to grow into a mature man who attracts awesome women. You're only embarrassing yourself by lashing out at people trying to earn a living with what they do best...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:46 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It's a great book. You'll need a pretty extensive vocabulary to follow it... but the advice is pretty much flawless. Changed how I look at a lot of things regarding game.

Being an introvert myself, I find Chief to be a lot more useful than most of the top PUA's.