6 = best DHV stories!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: 6 = best DHV stories!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:03 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yahoo Messenger: Oh_no81@yahoo.com
AOL: Stealth7081
1) "I was walking through the forest, you know right? When this bear suddenly stood up in front of me! I was scared shitless-I didn't know what to do! I stood there frozen and scared. If I ran the bear would chase me and devour me! I rememberd a trick by laying on the ground as if I was dead. SUddenly the bear sniffed me and I didn't oppose a threat to him anymore then walked off into the wooded forest. I got up and felt so relieved that my life was save from a simple trick. By the way, do you want me to show you a trick and no it doesn't required playing dead! Here' I'll show you!"

2) "My friend was telling me about his girlfriend who cheated on him. He was so depressed that he was willing to end his life. I was like shit! I can't lose my friend! He means the world to me! We've grown up with each other and played with toys and played tag when we were younger. I can't lose him now! So, I talked with him and found out that he wasn't so sad about what she did-what hurt him most is that he couldn't find himself to trust another woman. I took him out that night and we went to the bar. Now alcohol makes symptoms worse so he didn't drink any-I prohibed it. He and I were having so much fun and I could see he was finally happy and moved on-plus he even got a date with his next girlfriend. He told me that I was the greatest guy in the world and thanked me for supporting him. It was a great feeling of helping another person out that inside I was happy and satified. Have you ever done anything special to help someone out?"

3) "I was at my nieces birthday party while I was feeling depressed and lonely. I went to the grocery store and bought her a card and some gift. I went back to the house and she was so happy as she opened her gifts-laughing and giggling. SHe looked so adorable. I gave her my present and she looked up with me and said, "I love you uncle [name]!" Tears almost came down and I was relieved that I touched someone's life so much that it made me happy again. Did you ever have someone pick you up when you were sad?"

4) "I was at school while during lunch period-I was walking and got tripped. My food spilled all over myslf and made me look like the jack ass. I got up from the floor and saw a group of jocks laughing. Think that's funny, I thought to myself. I took one of the jokes lunch and dropped it over his head. He got so pissed and enraged that he stood up and was gonna lunge at me, when I stepped aside and stook my foot out. I tripped him and he fell face flat on the floor. Now everyone in the cafeteria was laughing at him now! I walked away unscratched except for food all over myself but overall I finally stood up for myself and made the jock look like a asshole."

5) "Do you love the rain? I remember one time I was out with a friend of mine on the house porch. Just watching nature taking it's toll and hearing the loud thumps of raindrops falling above the roof. It was like music especially the lightening. Everytime the bolt would streak the sky and clapped, we both jumped and laughed. It was a awesome time together just us haning out smoking. That was the most wonderful times in my life-have you had any times like those?"

6) "One night I was with a close friend who I loved. She and I were outside staring at the night's stars as they twinkled and shined bright. It was romance in the air and a perfect time to kiss her. I grabbed her hand and we looked into each other's eyes. I could feel the sensation you get when you're ready to kiss. We drew each other closer but the problem was she had a husband. I said to myself fuck it! We kissed and made out! Later on after making out we had great sex under the night's stars. What have happened to you that was so romantic?"

Most of this stuff is based upon my life-except for the bully. I wish that did! However, these are great DHV you can benefit from and use. Use it during A2 stage. GOod luck and let the force be with you! LOL!

My official underground website

http://f4fc0878.linkbucks.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

F*cking awesome man!!

Really does are good!! Im really going to use them especially the uncle one! only that’s not good with all types of girls it would really really work on the sweet blonde girls though :D

Tnx Dude!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:54 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: none
AOL: none
fuck yes, these are gold

Post subject: Nice Job
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

These stuff are taken from Mystery's novel. Especially the bear one you just re-worded it to fit your script but otherwise the story lines are pretty much identical to Mystery's DHV story line. Great Job copying his stuff and posting it as your own (Y). The bear one was identical if not copy from the book ;) as well as the rest but were altered a little :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok these may be copied but this helps me to find out what I could use from my own life as a DHV story.

Not sure how I can involve it in a conversation though. I suppose I have to read the mystery method.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

^Nice Signature. Where'd you get that? LOL

10% Luck
20% Skill
50% Concentrated Power of Will
5% Pleasure
15% Pain
100% Reason to continue the Game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Artsist: Fort minor.
Song: Remember the day

Except I replaced day with "game."

I have to remind myself of those words it's also a cool song. You can download it from amazon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Artsist: Fort minor.
Song: Remember the day

Except I replaced day with "game."
FYI, it's actually "Remeber the Name," and you replaced 'name' wth 'game.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sorry my bad! Don't knpow why I put that lol :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
1) "I was walking through the forest, you know right? When this bear suddenly stood up in front of me! I was scared shitless-I didn't know what to do! I stood there frozen and scared. If I ran the bear would chase me and devour me! I rememberd a trick by laying on the ground as if I was dead. SUddenly the bear sniffed me and I didn't oppose a threat to him anymore then walked off into the wooded forest. I got up and felt so relieved that my life was save from a simple trick. By the way, do you want me to show you a trick and no it doesn't required playing dead! Here' I'll show you!"

2) "My friend was telling me about his girlfriend who cheated on him. He was so depressed that he was willing to end his life. I was like shit! I can't lose my friend! He means the world to me! We've grown up with each other and played with toys and played tag when we were younger. I can't lose him now! So, I talked with him and found out that he wasn't so sad about what she did-what hurt him most is that he couldn't find himself to trust another woman. I took him out that night and we went to the bar. Now alcohol makes symptoms worse so he didn't drink any-I prohibed it. He and I were having so much fun and I could see he was finally happy and moved on-plus he even got a date with his next girlfriend. He told me that I was the greatest guy in the world and thanked me for supporting him. It was a great feeling of helping another person out that inside I was happy and satified. Have you ever done anything special to help someone out?"

3) "I was at my nieces birthday party while I was feeling depressed and lonely. I went to the grocery store and bought her a card and some gift. I went back to the house and she was so happy as she opened her gifts-laughing and giggling. SHe looked so adorable. I gave her my present and she looked up with me and said, "I love you uncle [name]!" Tears almost came down and I was relieved that I touched someone's life so much that it made me happy again. Did you ever have someone pick you up when you were sad?"

4) "I was at school while during lunch period-I was walking and got tripped. My food spilled all over myslf and made me look like the jack ass. I got up from the floor and saw a group of jocks laughing. Think that's funny, I thought to myself. I took one of the jokes lunch and dropped it over his head. He got so pissed and enraged that he stood up and was gonna lunge at me, when I stepped aside and stook my foot out. I tripped him and he fell face flat on the floor. Now everyone in the cafeteria was laughing at him now! I walked away unscratched except for food all over myself but overall I finally stood up for myself and made the jock look like a asshole."

5) "Do you love the rain? I remember one time I was out with a friend of mine on the house porch. Just watching nature taking it's toll and hearing the loud thumps of raindrops falling above the roof. It was like music especially the lightening. Everytime the bolt would streak the sky and clapped, we both jumped and laughed. It was a awesome time together just us haning out smoking. That was the most wonderful times in my life-have you had any times like those?"

6) "One night I was with a close friend who I loved. She and I were outside staring at the night's stars as they twinkled and shined bright. It was romance in the air and a perfect time to kiss her. I grabbed her hand and we looked into each other's eyes. I could feel the sensation you get when you're ready to kiss. We drew each other closer but the problem was she had a husband. I said to myself fuck it! We kissed and made out! Later on after making out we had great sex under the night's stars. What have happened to you that was so romantic?"

Most of this stuff is based upon my life-except for the bully. I wish that did! However, these are great DHV you can benefit from and use. Use it during A2 stage. GOod luck and let the force be with you! LOL!
WOW! THESE ARE GOLD MAN! I'm going to borrow this awhile if you don't mind. I'm new to this PUA thing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It’s really great posts.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

so ironic, guy with reworded signature (no credit to song) complains about guy with reworded post (no credit to mystery)

also, these would only work on really dumb hoes. the lunch one makes you sound like a bully, the bear one makes you sound like a pansy, the porch one makes you sound like a boring pothead, the kissing a married woman one makes you sound like a horrible person... the others were so unmemorable that I couldn't remember them for 20 seconds.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:17 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

No bad. the Last one do inspired me to share the similar story with someone later... :lol:

http://www.naughtynapoleondatingadvice.com/

Latest post: How to get to know a girl during first date [FREE]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Haha, these are sweet man! I really like the 4th one. I'm gonna go field test it tomorrow Thanks a lot bro!

-Genghis Khan

Want a FREE ebook teaching you how to attract Hot Girls Today? Check out my website NinjaSeduction.com for your free ebook.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have to remind myself of those words it's also a cool song. You can download it from amazon.