COLLECTION OF PUA OPENERS and Add yours

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've actually used the one about "3 questions" for a quick and easy kiss close.

Start with any kind of opener, can even be something AFC-ish

me: can I ask you three honest questions?
hb: "uh sure" or some other generic shaken response
me: do you have a boyfriend?
hb: yes/no, if yes but shakey when she says it proceed anyway
me: do you think i'm attractive?
hb: yes (usually leans towards yes anyways, if you're mildly handsome)
me: Well, what would your excuse be for not kissing me right now?
hb: (starting with a response)

Lean in and kiss her as shes talking.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:53 pm 
Dedicated Member

Maybe it is me, but I am a bit fed up with the opinion-openers.

Usually I start with a neg or disqualifier.

'yeah i know, i smell bad..."

[when you have eye-contact, look her in the eyes and shake her head like saying 'no'] The HB will say"why no ?' Then you could say:'you are a sweet girl, I am too dangerous for you'. Then she says:'I might be not as sweet as you think..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

derp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Problem with openers is you are always trying to remember that awesome one.

Truth is it doesn't even really matter what you say. Thats why I keep only one in my bag of tricks. "Hey, hows it going?" Then the conversation just flows.

The only exception to that is if I think of something clever on the spot and know it will get a great reaction. But don't try to force. The important thing is to just approach.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

ok I did a quick search and could not find this, excuse me if I'm wrong and someone else has posted it before.

so I am really good at accents, I don't recommend this unless you can talk in a foreign accent for at least 5 minutes; but it has worked great for me to open sets of really uptight girls, who are trying to appear way out of my league.

I approach as Boris- a Russian tourist, usually wearing one of those wooly hats with the flaps.
just approach, introduce myself and start random small talk as a tourist pretending I know nothing and I'm just really friendly. then I ask them if they can do a Russian accent. its a great opportunity to neg or jut have a laugh depending on your style, then I see if they want to hear my Australian accent. in perfect English I say "g'day, I'm Luke, how's it going?"
two things happen either they still think I'm Russian and I get points for a perfect imitation or they figure it out that that was my real introduction. either way it always ends in a laugh. from there the bitch shield is already down and you can take it where you want.

obviously the close is up to you, but as an opener this has worked for me 100% of the time.

I also used my fake English accent to pick up 2 English tourists for a mate and myself.

I hope someone gets some use out of this, its great if you lack confidence because you aren't being rejected, just some made up guy is.

-Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Not sure why some guys say you should never compliment on beauty. My favorite opener is "hey I just thought you guys (or you) were beautiful and I had to come over and say hi, my names Jake" and then a hand shake. Just because you say a girl is beautiful doesn't mean that you've given up your power to her/them and automatically want to get in their pants, because you can still be a mature high value dude that meets lots of beautiful women.

This opener has worked for me dozens of times.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

A guy I met recently told me about this one, I'm not sure if it should be used as an opener (he told me he used it and it worked) but let me know what you think:

"Hey, you've got an amazing smile." Observe her smile for halve a second or so and then say: "You should change your toothpaste though..."

It was something like that and I think it's meant in a Cocky/Funny way. (not sure, just heard it today)
Let me know what you think.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys,

Brad Here.

Here's some of my favorite openers that work on the street or club. These are more high intensity openers to stop busy people or girls in a group;

Remember to say these loudly!

Remember to gesticulate with dominant hand gestures like raising your hands above her head.

1: "Happy birthday!!!!!!"
2: "I AM the party!!!!"
3: "You! I like your face!"

I essentially stick to those for high distraction areas such as union square.

For low intensity situations like coffee shops etc.

Remember to have a cheeky flirty smile.

1. "hey I see you stole my seat"
2. "Hey, I'm brad... thought you were cute."
3. "Oh i see you reserved me a spot."

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

http://www.1GirlDaily.com
and
http://www.Facebook.com/BradHoliday01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is a quick, silly opener than can work in a variety of scenarios....school, bar, etc.

Say your at a bar named XXX Bar, walk up to her and with a grin say "I get lost easily, I need your help...can you point me in the direction of XXX Bar." They almost always laugh and are like "umm...your AT XXX Bar." Act like a goof, laughing at yourself, and move into your routine.

I did this in the library to a girl studying, we were in the library surrounded by books and I asked where the library was, lol, she couldn't stop laughing. Took a seat next to her and went into my routine, pulled her number within 2 minutes and took her out for sandwhiches the next day.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
This is a quick, silly opener than can work in a variety of scenarios....school, bar, etc.

Say your at a bar named XXX Bar, walk up to her and with a grin say "I get lost easily, I need your help...can you point me in the direction of XXX Bar." They almost always laugh and are like "umm...your AT XXX Bar." Act like a goof, laughing at yourself, and move into your routine.

I did this in the library to a girl studying, we were in the library surrounded by books and I asked where the library was, lol, she couldn't stop laughing. Took a seat next to her and went into my routine, pulled her number within 2 minutes and took her out for sandwhiches the next day.
I like this one.

If you can start your interaction off with getting them to laugh, you've started in the best possible way. First impressions and all that.

A similar one this put me in mind of I read a while back was "Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?"

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My apologies if theres a similar opener already. Didn't have time to read 53 pages worth of openers.

This opener works well for the Hired Guns (Girls at their jobs. Bartenders, Waitresses, whatever)

PUA: "Hey, are you okay? It looks like you REALLY hate your job."
HB: (either agrees or disagrees)
PUA: (If she smiles) "This is the first time I'm seeing you smile all night."
(If she doesn't smile) "You should try smiling a bit more. Maybe you wouldn't scare as many customers away!"

Nice and easy way to separate yourself from the AFCs that would approach her. You can go anywhere with the conversations

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This one my current girlfriend actually came up with, but I adjusted it to fit an opener/DHV.

This works with most sets, preferably multiple females-

You- Hey, how many drinks have guys bought you tonight?
HB- (3, 1, whatever)
You- So, men have this thought in their mind that if they buy a girl a drink, she's supposed to go home with him, right? Check this out: Instead of buying drinks for women, I'm gonna start wandering through barnes and noble and be like (super player face and suave voice) "Hey gorgeous... can I buy you a science fiction novel?"
(Big smile, and this produces a laugh almost every time I've used it.)

-Ruggedized

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My favorite is the "my friends 16 year old sister wants to get a tatoo......... blah blah blah, no wait, its of her boyfriend's name."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:32 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Problem with openers is you are always trying to remember that awesome one.

Truth is it doesn't even really matter what you say. Thats why I keep only one in my bag of tricks. "Hey, hows it going?" Then the conversation just flows.

The only exception to that is if I think of something clever on the spot and know it will get a great reaction. But don't try to force. The important thing is to just approach.

what this guy said.

Lines are cool and all but how often do you really get to use them? Usually it is most appropriate to just give a friendly greeting and take it from there.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

*you* I know you from somewhere
*you* Oh I know! Jerry Springer. Your boyfriend was an alien, and you believed him! but I wasn't convinced (insert smile)