Newbie that just joined

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 43 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: Newbie that just joined
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm a 26 year old white guy currently living in Las Vegas. I can not really say I've gotten into 'the game', but this forum seems like something that might help me polish some of my social skills or at least help with social confidence. As for my hobbies I am a computer geek, gamer, as well as reading and the occult. I don't have much in the way of backstory. Most of the women I've been involved with have asked me out with one exception. I'm currently taking a semester off from college (Comp Sci major, as if it is shouldn't be obvious) to try and rebuild my life before diving headlong back into school.

A few questions:
Where would one suggest getting started? I am not the kind of person who learns from a book unless said book explains the hows and whys in a way that makes logical sense.
Other than the obvious "Go talk to people", is there any advice one would give someone new to this?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey man ill help u out. Shoot me an email or reply to this post. And well game together

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey sorry it didnt let me post my email address. Look me up on fb. Im wearing all blue with a Christmas tree in the background. Patrick Coppinger. Well get in contact from there.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:02 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yahoo Messenger: jomo_loc@yahoo.com
Most of pickup theories are NOT logical, so in that sense, you're already off to a wrong start. Bear in mind that "logical" is what mainstream dating teaches. "Logical" doesn't work. Women operate on an illogical and irrational plane. Pickup taps into that side of women.

Now active on YT again with PUA, Red Pill, Manosphere content:
https://youtu.be/tj5rnL_qKfM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Most of pickup theories are NOT logical, so in that sense, you're already off to a wrong start. Bear in mind that "logical" is what mainstream dating teaches. "Logical" doesn't work. Women operate on an illogical and irrational plane. Pickup taps into that side of women.
Logic isn't always obvious for everyone, nor is it always easy to follow. The way a group of molocules behaves is logical, but that logic isn't clear to those who havn't spent time studying it. For that matter, math is a perfectly logical science, yet when someone says 1 + 1 = 10, 2 + 2 = 5, or 2 + 2 = 10, most people are going to be a wee bit lost unless they are familiar with binary math, number theory, or terinary math.

On top of that, I've never been sold on the idea that women are all that diffrent from men. At the end of the day we have the same wants and needs each other has, and overall are the same people. The only diffrences come from social programming and personal experiences. Is there a diffrence? Yes. Is this diffrence as profound and basic as people believe? Not as far as I am aware. I don't recall where I read it (whether it was in a book or here on these forums), but somewhere someone mentioned that a PUA needed to do the things other men wouldn't or couldn't. I would imagine that would involve seeing women in a diffrent light, as well as affecting how the PUA behaves around them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:14 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yahoo Messenger: jomo_loc@yahoo.com
Quote:
Quote:
Logic isn't always obvious for everyone, nor is it always easy to follow. The way a group of molocules behaves is logical, but that logic isn't clear to those who havn't spent time studying it. For that matter, math is a perfectly logical science, yet when someone says 1 + 1 = 10, 2 + 2 = 5, or 2 + 2 = 10, most people are going to be a wee bit lost unless they are familiar with binary math, number theory, or terinary math.

On top of that, I've never been sold on the idea that women are all that diffrent from men. At the end of the day we have the same wants and needs each other has, and overall are the same people. The only diffrences come from social programming and personal experiences. Is there a diffrence? Yes. Is this diffrence as profound and basic as people believe? Not as far as I am aware. I don't recall where I read it (whether it was in a book or here on these forums), but somewhere someone mentioned that a PUA needed to do the things other men wouldn't or couldn't. I would imagine that would involve seeing women in a diffrent light, as well as affecting how the PUA behaves around them.
Dude, leave the algorithms and equations for class. This is why you suck with women. You focus too much of equation and geekishness. I'm a geek also but I didn't get me laid and it repelled women. Just as you threw equations at me, if you were in a conversation with a girl, you would've reacted the same way, which will immediately turn the girl off.

Whatever your view is on logics, women are NOT logical! You keep missing that point. Stop being so stubborn and fucking open your mind to learning.

Now active on YT again with PUA, Red Pill, Manosphere content:
https://youtu.be/tj5rnL_qKfM

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:41 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Dude it won't let me private message you man. Email me ill do a smile face next to my email. Patrick :D _ :D raul :D at :D hotmail :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Did u get my email man?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey sorry it did not let me publish my current e-mail deal with. Look me up on fb. Im dressed in all red with a Xmas shrub in the qualifications. Meat Coppinger. Well get in contact from there.