Can you talk to women about anything you like?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

For example I'm reading lots of articles, and books on matters like psychology, philosophy and spirituality. Is it normal to bring that often to the conversation, or will i appear as a fruity pseudo-intellectual and the girl to be bored for not being able to relate to the knowledge i bring? Cause girls tend to talk about trivial everyday stuff, and keeping a conversation on intellectual topics, would most probably result on them just looking at you, and you talking most of the time, risking losing interest on her side. How do you test to see, if you can attempt to bring such topics?

I get that PUAs stress that its all about strong body language and sub-communication and less about the content, but i believe that if you insist on bringing topics they cant relate to, they will eventually think you're a bore and talk too much on topics they consider irrelevant.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I could write a ton on shit telling you you CAN, but i'd be just copying what julien and owen from rsd say on every single one of their videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYFpYdIxrw

p.d: I DON'T SUPPORT WATCHING AND READING A LOT! watch as less as you can, and go out there!
"just one more video and then i'll go out" YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO KNOW ENOUGH.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
For example I'm reading lots of articles, and books on matters like psychology, philosophy and spirituality. Is it normal to bring that often to the conversation, or will i appear as a fruity pseudo-intellectual and the girl to be bored for not being able to relate to the knowledge i bring? Cause girls tend to talk about trivial everyday stuff, and keeping a conversation on intellectual topics, would most probably result on them just looking at you, and you talking most of the time, risking losing interest on her side. How do you test to see, if you can attempt to bring such topics?

I get that PUAs stress that its all about strong body language and sub-communication and less about the content, but i believe that if you insist on bringing topics they cant relate to, they will eventually think you're a bore and talk too much on topics they consider irrelevant.
Thats' a great question! Talk about whatever you feel like talking, as long as you confidant and passionate about what you are saying.

You can even talk about your Holly Pally lvl 95 in world of warcraft myths of Pandaria. And how you pwning all the noobs on arena. lol

Hope this helps

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:12 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hm...

That PUA, subtext/body language approach is only good for trying to bang horny chicks at the club. In every other context that stuff will take the back seat.

Put yourself in her shoes. Have you ever had a conversation with someone and they continue to blab on about something your could care less about?

Like, sure, you can talk about what you enjoy talking about but make sure you're actually having a CONVERSATION.

In the words of Oscar Wilde:
'Like all people who try to exhaust a subject, he exhausted his listeners.'

Again, everyone wants to heard. It's actually an important aspect of psychoanalysis. Hwoever, if you're an introvert, like myself, you don't want another person to walk all over you conversationally. Try to maintain a ratio of two statements per one question and you'll be fine.

The ultimate lesson of psychoanalysis is that human life is never "just life": we are possessed by the strange drive to enjoy life in excess, attached to a surplus which derails the ordinary run of things.
-Slavoj Zizek

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yes i believe that as well. You can only get away with it for so long. If you continuously take the longer part of the conversation and with topics that are not interesting to her, this will end up working against you favor.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sex is my personal fav topic..

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
What's your frame on sex when talking to women?

like dirty talk, innuendos and stuff, or conversations about favorite sexual position, which is the strong sex male or female etc?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
What's your frame on sex when talking to women?

like dirty talk, innuendos and stuff, or conversations about favorite sexual position, which is the strong sex male or female etc?
As long as im not a fuckin creep about it, they dont care. its not like some alienated under world where only men can breath.. women love sex more than men.. a least after im done.. buahaha