Should I message her?

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Should I message her?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys, I need your opinion on something.

The thing is that I had a couple of cavities to fix, so I went to a University Hospital where the doctors are actually students in practice (since a cavity is not complicated and it's way cheaper there than in a regular dentist).
The thing is that it was a pretty cute 21-year-old blonde that took care of me, so ever since the first moment I was cocky and funny for the very little time I had to talk to her, and even managed to bring up some sexual subjects in a playful way (like once she was telling her assistant I have a big mouth and I said "yeah, they always say that" (notice that in spanish, we have a word "they" for women and another one for men, so I meant they women). Last visist they were talking about how big also my teeth are, so I said "it's to eat you better" (like the little red riding hood), and today they were talking again about my big teeth, so I said "hey! everything in me is big, I'm proporcionate", and when they laughed, I added "you have a dirty mind, I meant my feet, hands...". So that's the kind of stuff I've been using, and it seem to have worked quite well as they seemed confortable and laughing around me.

So today was the third and last visit, so when we were done, I asked the girl for her phone number, and she told me they aren't allowed to give away numbers to patients. On one hand, that seemed legit to me, but on the other hand, she didn't seem disappointed of not being allowed to give it to me (though this could mean nothing).

I've seen her profile in Facebook and there's not a single picture of her with any other guy. That may or may not mean she's single, but at least it's something. Do you think I should message her? I don't have oneitis, as I have other "projects" going on, I just don't wanna give up yet, if there's no real reason for it.

I was thinking about messageing her something like "had I known you weren't able to give me your number, I would have asked for some other doctor".

So what do you think?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

In all honesty I can't see it working out but...

Fuck it, why not? You've nothing to lose so go for it. Worst case scenario is she won't reply; it's better than not knowing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
In all honesty I can't see it working out but...

Fuck it, why not? You've nothing to lose so go for it. Worst case scenario is she won't reply; it's better than not knowing.
Agreed.
Do a add a nice smiley behind that line

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I messaged her shortly after DboTheHero's reply and still no response, but I'm not sure she has seen it anyway, cause when you message someone in facebook, and they read it, it has a message that says something like "seen" and the date and time, and it's not the case. Anyway, I know I've done as much as I should have, so I'm gonna let it go unless she ever replies.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yes. Agree. Nothing to lose by messaging her. Hope she will reply to you.
If she doesn't, then I hope this won't turn into an oneitis.

If you realize you have oneitis and you really want her. You'll have two options.
First, you know what to do to cure it. Second you could try something like that:

1. Go back to the hospital with your phone in your hand (it's important to already have it visible for step 4).
2. Go straight to talk to her. Try to be less close from her while talking. It will increase the smoothness of step 4.
3. Say you came here to visit a friend and wanted to say "hi", thanking them for the service they provided to you. Do some empathy shit "I know it's not easy job". Just spend less than 3min talking to her, it has to be very quick! She is working and you don't want her to start thinking "I need to get rid of him, else I'm going to be into troubles".
4. So when you feel that the conversation is great, leave her: "Listen I got to go. Now that I'm not your patient you're allowed to give me your number" (while saying this, smile and hold very smoothly out half distance way your phone, proceed smoothly, she might look around to see if no one is looking (and if she does, that's IOI).

now what happens will be:

4.1 she takes your phone and give it to you (win)
4.2 she said "no I'm really sorry I can't do that".

If she opts for 4.2, then:

4.2.1 If you noticed an IOI, say to her you understand about the policy and you don't want to cause her any trouble. And add "I think I messaged you on Facebook by the way".
4.2.2 If there is no IOI, then screw it... go sarge.

Hope this helps.
Be aware: I'm not a PUA, I'm a newbie. This is my first advice posted here. I just started hearing about this all thing last week and started reading the Style's book last Monday. I learn quick and I have already some "natural" base, but I can't guarantee that this will work.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you for your concern, hackney, but I won't fall into oneitis. I've already learned to get rid of it, and I don't know this girl that much anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm just saying this because I realized I am in the middle on one myself.
Let me know if you opt for my strategy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Msg her and be direct. You have nothing to loose.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Why are you going to FB message her, thats weak.

Go back to the hospital or dentist spot and say your tooth is hurting and if you see - her ask her for her number again.

If she rejects you, shes not interested. move on.

-B

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

With all due respect, messaging her on Facebook might be weak, but what you propose is just stupid. I already went there, slreafy asked her for her number and she already said no (due to a medical/ethical reason). What value am I adding by just going there and try the same thing I already did again? None. Nevertheless I'm DLVing myself if anything (not to mention I might be tretated and charged again for no reason).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well, it sounds like you're going through your own hoops. I suggest to go there and give her your number and if she hits you up then great, if not move on- you'll have your answer. But in my opinion asking a chick for her number on FB is weak.

But this is just advice - do what you want.

-B

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I actually went through way before you posted your first message. And I didn't have to move on because I didn't even stop for her. She was an option, so I just messaged her and kept going. So far, she hasn't reply, and I don't think she will, but if that's the case, I'm pretty sure it was a lost cause anyway.

I apologize if I've been a bit rough with you before.