Women want equal rights yet they want us to still pay.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Women want equal rights yet they want us to still support them and be their bitch, I don't get it.

I just decided to write my view on the way women seem to view their place in society and I feel like we get the short end of the stick. A lot of women still feel that we need to be the main bread winner in the household and they should be treated like they are superior or something.

I work hard for my income and for my success. I don't owe women anything and quite frankly I don't think it is fair to me if I am still expected to take the garbage out because it is considered to be the gentleman thing to do.

Honestly, I still do it because I am not an asshole and want to avoid a pointless argument. However, I think if I am supporting a woman and she is living under my roof then she should be doing those kinds of simple chores.

Many women these days barely know how to cook and if they do then they suck at it. I have met many that have this issue and it sickens me because I want a woman who, if I ever decide to settle down with, can cook and do all the things that are expected from a woman.

I feel like many women in our society are getting these complexes where they feel like we are inferior to them for some odd reason. I think it is because we are allowing them to walk all over us.

Due to this I always have a woman pay for herself and if I do pay for drink then I expect her to get the next round. Believe it or not I actually get away with this and have managed to still get sex from many women I do this to. Not only that I feel they have more respect for me afterwards.

I know it sounds very disrespectful to some of the feminist minded individuals out there but I don't agree. I understand women never used to have rights and that some men treated their spouses like shit but that is no longer the case with the majority of the women out there.

So I think those who feel the same way should start making them pay their fair share and that is the point of this post. Too many of us are allowing women to get comfortable walking all over us and I think it needs to stop.

If we don't start drawing the line then it will just get worse. So quit spoiling women and let's all band together and make it normal for women to pay for themselves because they demand equality. So we need to continue to give them equality and not put them on a pedistal.

Thanks for reading and enjoy your day.

-PUA Redsky

GBTN Seduction Harbor: http://www.glorybethynight.com

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
― Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Women want equal rights yet they want us to still support them and be their bitch, I don't get it.

I just decided to write my view on the way women seem to view their place in society and I feel like we get the short end of the stick. A lot of women still feel that we need to be the main bread winner in the household and they should be treated like they are superior or something.

I work hard for my income and for my success. I don't owe women anything and quite frankly I don't think it is fair to me if I am still expected to take the garbage out because it is considered to be the gentleman thing to do.

Honestly, I still do it because I am not an asshole and want to avoid a pointless argument. However, I think if I am supporting a woman and she is living under my roof then she should be doing those kinds of simple chores.

Many women these days barely know how to cook and if they do then they suck at it. I have met many that have this issue and it sickens me because I want a woman who, if I ever decide to settle down with, can cook and do all the things that are expected from a woman.

I feel like many women in our society are getting these complexes where they feel like we are inferior to them for some odd reason. I think it is because we are allowing them to walk all over us.

Due to this I always have a woman pay for herself and if I do pay for drink then I expect her to get the next round. Believe it or not I actually get away with this and have managed to still get sex from many women I do this to. Not only that I feel they have more respect for me afterwards.

I know it sounds very disrespectful to some of the feminist minded individuals out there but I don't agree. I understand women never used to have rights and that some men treated their spouses like shit but that is no longer the case with the majority of the women out there.

So I think those who feel the same way should start making them pay their fair share and that is the point of this post. Too many of us are allowing women to get comfortable walking all over us and I think it needs to stop.

If we don't start drawing the line then it will just get worse. So quit spoiling women and let's all band together and make it normal for women to pay for themselves because they demand equality. So we need to continue to give them equality and not put them on a pedistal.

-PUA Redsky
Women don't want equality... It's not even a women thing though it's a human thing.
Most people given a scenario where they can achieve MORE power or simply have power balanced will opt to have more than have shit balanced.

I get that it's a lot of societal programming to say that men should pay for dates and do all the heavy lifting but at the same time women are equal and that's complete horse shit.

Last night at the bar I was talking to this girl and she mentioned something about feminism and I rolled my eyes and was annoyed and with drew myself from the conversation. She followed me to ask me why I was so irritated to hear the word feminism and that it's all about equal rights and blah blah blah blah and I must not like equal rights. I said "No, it's NOT about equal rights at all. It's about the rights of women and often times feminism far oversteps its boundaries and goes to a point where it's oppressing men instead of simply giving women equal rights with them. This is why I'm NEVER going to get married. it's a trap where I don't benefit from it at all and if I get divorced I really really get fucked, thanks to feminism."

Somehow we ended up on the topic of who pays for a date and I said that I'm all for equality and therefore I refuse to every pay for a girls food on a date. She first tried to say "Well if someone asks me on a date then they should pay for it cause if I ask someone out on a date I'll pay for it." To which I responded "Neither of us are stupid and we both understand that society puts all the pressure on men to ask women out on dates. Seriously when was the last time you actually asked a guy out on a date?"

Essentially she's not being a greedy selfish bitch cause she's a woman. She's doing so cause she thinks she can get away with it. On top of that conversation she tried to paint me as a misogynist and put me down for being that guy who doesn't care for feminism [but does care about equality] and calling her on her bullshit. Despite knowing this will be the reaction to standing up for what I believe in I don't fucking care, I'm not looking to hook up with selfish greedy losers like her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

-PUA Redsky
Women don't want equality... It's not even a women thing though it's a human thing.
Most people given a scenario where they can achieve MORE power or simply have power balanced will opt to have more than have shit balanced.

I get that it's a lot of societal programming to say that men should pay for dates and do all the heavy lifting but at the same time women are equal and that's complete horse shit.

Last night at the bar I was talking to this girl and she mentioned something about feminism and I rolled my eyes and was annoyed and with drew myself from the conversation. She followed me to ask me why I was so irritated to hear the word feminism and that it's all about equal rights and blah blah blah blah and I must not like equal rights. I said "No, it's NOT about equal rights at all. It's about the rights of women and often times feminism far oversteps its boundaries and goes to a point where it's oppressing men instead of simply giving women equal rights with them. This is why I'm NEVER going to get married. it's a trap where I don't benefit from it at all and if I get divorced I really really get fucked, thanks to feminism."

Somehow we ended up on the topic of who pays for a date and I said that I'm all for equality and therefore I refuse to every pay for a girls food on a date. She first tried to say "Well if someone asks me on a date then they should pay for it cause if I ask someone out on a date I'll pay for it." To which I responded "Neither of us are stupid and we both understand that society puts all the pressure on men to ask women out on dates. Seriously when was the last time you actually asked a guy out on a date?"

Essentially she's not being a greedy selfish bitch cause she's a woman. She's doing so cause she thinks she can get away with it. On top of that conversation she tried to paint me as a misogynist and put me down for being that guy who doesn't care for feminism [but does care about equality] and calling her on her bullshit. Despite knowing this will be the reaction to standing up for what I believe in I don't fucking care, I'm not looking to hook up with selfish greedy losers like her.
Exactly, that is how I feel. It is retarded how women think they deserve all this shit. It is not right and I think now that they have the same rights as us we should stop treating them the way we did when they didn't.

Glad to see someone who feels the same way about this. Lots of crap women try to manipulate us with.

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
― Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Smart independent women, just like smart and independent men, know how to cook, and are for the most part very clean and active in household chores. If you don't believe me go to your bosses house.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Smart independent women, just like smart and independent men, know how to cook, and are for the most part very clean and active in household chores. If you don't believe me go to your bosses house.
I don't want to lose my job :D

― Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You might get promoted player lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

redsky, equality at work.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Although no one woman dared to oppose in principle of gender equality, but true that women really want equality, but the general trend of a trend, was forced to evolve into such a dilemma situation. But I am a woman, can not be unconscionable to speak, although that is a dilemma, but also the lack of a dilemma. Because we do with gender equality spear offensive to society, after all, is a woman with a woman can do to shield family retreat, not only the complete argument, but the fact that there is a need. But the world must take advantage of not doing something, but not unreasonable man often sub-sub-spear shield.

When and if he expressed dissatisfaction to tame yellow face, the most spiteful way, that is to say about a certain person really lucky, thanks to his accomplishments entirely wife. If you want to, and if he is too extroverted Uchiko fire, the most effective way is to publicly blame her entirely for the mother to wife's duty. Woman Only in this case, will be a dilemma, but fortunately not unreasonable man, though many, but henpecked men more, so "gender equality" for a woman eventually outweigh the disadvantages.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Although no one woman dared to oppose in principle of gender equality, but true that women really want equality, but the general trend of a trend, was forced to evolve into such a dilemma situation. But I am a woman, can not be unconscionable to speak, although that is a dilemma, but also the lack of a dilemma. Because we do with gender equality spear offensive to society, after all, is a woman with a woman can do to shield family retreat, not only the complete argument, but the fact that there is a need. But the world must take advantage of not doing something, but not unreasonable man often sub-sub-spear shield.

When and if he expressed dissatisfaction to tame yellow face, the most spiteful way, that is to say about a certain person really lucky, thanks to his accomplishments entirely wife. If you want to, and if he is too extroverted Uchiko fire, the most effective way is to publicly blame her entirely for the mother to wife's duty. Woman Only in this case, will be a dilemma, but fortunately not unreasonable man, though many, but henpecked men more, so "gender equality" for a woman eventually outweigh the disadvantages.
What the fizzle? You must've been using Google translator or something.

― Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: nrjose27@aim.com
I'm actually taking a "women's, culture, and society" course at my college (basically, a feminist class), and I've got to say that I regret the decision of ever taking the elective. (I thought the professor was going to be hot and the class full of hot girls, but I only got half of that right :()

I totally agree: when it comes to equal rights, women want more power and want men to reduce their power. Obviously, this is bullshit because women are attracted to powerful men, and if they don't have powerful men, then who in God's name are they gonna be attracted to!? lol

I can, to some degree, understand their struggle (society mistreating women by means of paying them lower wages, dark-skinned foreigners wanting to lighten their skin color to look more white, etc.), but I've got to say, for the 1hour20minutes of me listening to how there should be more women restrooms installed in public facilities because of blahblahlonglinesbahblahbabyblahvaginablahblahmenstruationcycleblah is simply ludicrous.

I'm so glad I have a penis.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I'm actually taking a "women's, culture, and society" course at my college (basically, a feminist class), and I've got to say that I regret the decision of ever taking the elective. (I thought the professor was going to be hot and the class full of hot girls, but I only got half of that right :()

I totally agree: when it comes to equal rights, women want more power and want men to reduce their power. Obviously, this is bullshit because women are attracted to powerful men, and if they don't have powerful men, then who in God's name are they gonna be attracted to!? lol

I can, to some degree, understand their struggle (society mistreating women by means of paying them lower wages, dark-skinned foreigners wanting to lighten their skin color to look more white, etc.), but I've got to say, for the 1hour20minutes of me listening to how there should be more women restrooms installed in public facilities because of blahblahlonglinesbahblahbabyblahvaginablahblahmenstruationcycleblah is simply ludicrous.

I'm so glad I have a penis.
Ya, I couldn't agree more.

― Bruce Lee