this is rapey

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » NLP & Hypnotic Seduction

Post subject: this is rapey
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

seriously?

NLP to get women into bed? this is fucked up.

Post subject: Re: this is rapey
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:46 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Your mindset is very limited, my friend. You have no idea what great experience you can give to a woman by using NLP. You can make her feel like she has never ever felt before in her entire life. I don't really think that's fucked up.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You're entitled to your own opinion, and even more to your own beliefs, but consider this.

When you watch a commercial, do you consider all the subliminal messages embedded?
For example, how many women in a tampon commercial do you expect to be ecstatically happy and jumping?

When you read a book, the imagery, the wording, everything in a novel that you may enjoy, do you not continue to play a movie within your mind while reading?

Think of it this way.
If I said bang the shit out of Emma Watson, it's out there, you can consider it, and agree. Now if you're a real man, banging Emma Watson wouldn't be a burden but all the same you can disagree since everyone has their own preferences.

To put it simply; NLP isn't some magic trick to get a woman on her back, actually some PUAs like myself just use it for personal purposes like building a better lifestyle.
Although for those who use NLP for seduction purposes it's more of a way to push the interaction in a certain direction but as I said, a woman can decide she's not comfortable and move in a different direction, or hell she may even know all about NLP and continue the interaction in that direction.

Like I said, it's your choice what you choose to believe, but unless you have read, practiced, and understood any fundamental portion of how NLP works, your claim that its "rapey" is as foolish as your knowledge about the subject.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:00 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Rape: unwanted sex, either by physical force (assault) or coercion (the threat of assault).

You cannot "rape" someone by planting suggestions for why you'd be a good lay, or getting them horny, and then letting them make up their own mind.

Please don't ever refer to PUA as "rape" again, it makes you sound like a jackass.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
To put it simply; NLP isn't some magic trick to get a woman on her back, actually some PUAs like myself just use it for personal purposes like building a better lifestyle.

I've found it more useful pushing the pain from my past further away...
Quote:

Please don't ever refer to PUA as "rape" again, it makes you sound like a jackass.
Seconded...

"Every woman's a whore in the right situation"
"They're all selling it for something"
"She's sluttier than you think she is"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

As you read, practice, and understand NLP, you would not think this is fucked up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:03 pm 

NLP doesn't actually work so...no. :P

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:02 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If it doesn't work, then why are forbidden patterns, well... forbidden on these forums? Probably because they do work, and can really fuck people up...

Being a med student, I have visited a psyhciatrics clinic. There was a patient, who had had a moderate case of anxiety, and showed susceptibility for depression before visiting a private psychotherapist. Then later her therapist was fired from the medical profession and she was admitted to the clinic with severe personality disorders. This happened in the early 90s, I have seen the patient 4 years ago. She was recovering well, but still had panic attacks.

I was allowed to talk to her father, who visited her, and he told me that her therapist was using hypnosis to get in her pants, and it worked, and she get maniacally obsessed with him. When he left to the States, she completely crumbled, and had to be admitted to the clinic. The father told me he did a lot of research based on what his daughter had told him about the therapy sessions, and found out that The Door and some other nasty patterns were used on her. (When I looked up these patterns I had back then not known, I was immediately 100% sure about The Door, because I remembered that on her chart I had read that hard doorslams are strong triggers of her panic attacks)

Actually, this was the way I have discovered the community. I have found The Game, MM, and later this forum. And I was really glad that the staff has such a strict policy against these things.

I really don't know why are people so sure about that NLP doesn't work. I know there has been some experiments and that no significant results were able to comfirm that NLP works, however, as far as I know, in any of these experiments not a single NLP master practicioneer was involved. Which puts the credibility of these experiments outright down to zero. Let's make an experiment with 100 people when In10se fucks with their mind and see how insignificant the results will be then... I would be surprised.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

People who have success with NLP get laid in spite of it, not because of it. Because their belief in the system is so strong (albeit misguided) it gives them imaginary confidence they otherwise wouldn't have without it. It's an emotional crutch to lean on because they are weak and afraid of showing who they really are.

NLP users are women-hating control freaks. All they care about is learning 'tricks' to hypnotize women and control their emotions. Given that a large proportion of PUA newbies are socially retarded nerds, NLP is perfect for that type of sociopathic personality, because it means you don't have to learn real social skills, but just the ability to hypnotize.

I would compare it to the story of The Emperor's New Clothes. Or the brainwashed jihadi islamists who genuinely believe their path is righteous. Or athletes who use steroids to win Olympic gold, only to get busted when they are found out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I only use NLP to create positive sensations, I don't anchor them or anything (though I sometimes might, but weakly).

If anyone ever uses NLP driven by greed (or anything else purely egoistic) then feel free to punch them in the face from me or call me and I'll bring a shovel.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:15 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

@Hunter_Foxe

I remember from another thread you were arguing with another member and you called him ignorant several times because of the generalizations he used as arguments, and now look at you. You're doing the same.

Let me tear your arrogant arguments to pieces one by one.

"People who have success with NLP get laid in spite of it, not because of it"

Yes. Although I'd say this is true for every single other method out there...

"Because their belief in the system is so strong (albeit misguided) it gives them imaginary confidence they otherwise wouldn't have without it. It's an emotional crutch to lean on because they are weak and afraid of showing who they really are."

I don't believe in the system, I know for a fact. Just read back my last post, what else proof do you need, I don't know. Also, it doesn't give me confidence. I was already quite good with women when I started to learn NLP. No correlation.

"NLP users are all women-hating control freaks"

NLP user here, and I totally love women. I don't want to control them, I want to pleasure them. I tell the exact truth to them about NLP and they have the choice of whether they want it or not.

"All they care about is learning 'tricks' to hypnotize women and control their emotions."

This just shows your ignorance about hypnosis. It's not some tricks you can just learn like the 2x2. Actually it's a lot easier to simply manipulate than to control emotions via hypnosis.

"Given that a large proportion of PUA newbies are socially retarded nerds, NLP is perfect for that type of sociopathic personality, because it means you don't have to learn real social skills, but just the ability to hypnotize."

As I have said, learning social skills is a lot easier than learning to hypnotize. In fact, I'd say it's pretty much fucking impossible to hypnotize someone without good social skills.

"I would compare it to the story of The Emperor's New Clothes"

I don't even know how this story is relevant here. As far as I know the story is about people not wanting to look like incompetent, so everyone just pretends that they see the nonexisting clothes of the Emperor. How exactly does this correlate with NLP using?

"Or the brainwashed jihadi islamists who genuinely believe their path is righteous"

How about the brainwashed people around the world who still believe 9-11 was a terrorist attack?

"Or athletes who use steroids to win Olympic gold, only to get busted when they are found out."

Not a good example. Steroid is not an achievement of the sportsman, but the laboratory. You can use steroids without knowing how it actually works, how it was produced, etc. You can not however hypnotize someone without having deep knowledge and practice in it.

Peace,

In$tinct

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:37 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

NLP is a set of techniques, you could script it, it's a rehearsed scripted routine. So in that sense you could perform it with no social skills.

"Getting laid in spite of NLP" implies that you'd be just as (if not more) successful without it. This is not true of other more effective PUA techniques.

If you were already good with women, why use NLP?

Just because you're honest to women about NLP doesn't make it ok... "I'm going to rape you tonight, just giving you warning so it doesn't shock you later"

Re: "NLP is hard to pull off" - You want to be part of a cool exclusive magicians' club, I get it.

I guarantee that social skills are very hard to learn once you are an adult. I know nerds who are still as awkward now aged 34 as they were when they were 18. NLP is just a set of techniques which requires no emotional input. Social skills require emotional human understanding.

Emperor's new clothes story is relevant because the emperor's own arrogance made him believe his own bullshit. NLP and the emperor's clothes are just a placebo.

I'm not going to get into the 9/11 debate. You Americans are obsessed with 9/11. There have been thousands of jihadi attacks before and since 9/11. The world does not revolve around 9/11.

Steroids is relevant. Steroids don't make your muscles bigger if you just sit on your ass all day. It just increases the tolerance of strain on your muscles so that they repair quicker and the testosterone boost makes you work out harder but in competition, it's cheating. Getting caught will mean losing your trophies. Once the hypnosis wears off or the girl figures out how conniving and scheming you are, she wakes up, snaps out of it and if she has any sense, she runs a mile.

Man up. Magic and sorcery is for the weak.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm not American... Really I agree on not getting into a debate about that however, this forum is not for that.

I stand by my case, proper use of NLP requires social skills. It's not just a manuscript you could read from a paper and then suddenly the girl is all over you. Body language, voice tonality, confidence, charming vibe are just as important as in any other aspect of the game, because if the girl does not fully commit her attention to you, you can go OMS on her all night long and it will have absolutely no effect.

Rape is fucking a girl without her consent as far as I know.

When I have built enough attraction and comfort I use NLP in the seduction phase. I will tell her that if she is willing to proceed I can put her into a relaxed state of trance and I can make her experience a variety of emotions which will make her so aroused that she will be soaking wet by the time I finish. If I have done the first two stages correctly, I have yet to find a girl who declined it. I also have never got a buyer's remorse of how I used her as a tool and they don't run a mile away. It's nothing magical. It's just a great way to get emotional effects out of her. Which is the basic of most of the pick-up methods as far as I know.

Back to steroids. If you just read up on NLP and think you know it all without lots of practise it will be just as useless as steroids without workout. And you haven't mentioned the biggest and probably most important, and most dangerous effect of steroids, if we really want to get into its physiology, that it turns off defensive mechanisms(namely tiredness) of the muscle, so the user will be able to perform above his strength, meanwhile he is more prone to injuries and can easily be left with torn muscles.
Steroids are unlike NLP because NLP will not backfire IF you use it properly and within morals. Steroids will kill your immune system(White blood cells have steroid receptors and it causes a deactivation signal), your kidneys(can't process the too much protein which are used to maximize muscle gain, results in proteinuria and in severe cases can cause kidney failure), I will not list all of the effects, but it will damage the cardiovascular system, the liver, the reproductive organs, and minorly it can harm the CNS too. Drawbacks outweigh benefits. With NLP the only drawback is that it CAN be misused for immoral purposes. (So is this with the other methods btw. I can pick-up a chick with Gambler's Stealth Attraction, and then proceed to cheat on her with all of her friends. Or... I can use NLP to seduce a girl, and then stay faithful to her... which is btw the case with my soon 1 year long relationship. Which is worse morally?)
Quote:
If you were already good with women, why use NLP
I thought this is a forum where we are looking for not just being good, but to excell with women. You can always be better. NLP is not a magic pill like they think it is. It's just as much hard work as any other method. But it has other benefits too. You can manipulate your own feelings, your own perception of the world, get yourself into resourceful states for any task you have to accomplish. I also have a better understanding of how human emotions work since I started using it. And I repeat, I always use it to GIVE something, not to make someone my property, or to get someone do something for me. That is out of my morals regardless of the used method.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I dont understand the NLP doesnt work argument at all. What youre saying is that humans are not suggestible. How can you come to this conclusion? There is tons of empirical proof outside of NLP. The "love of my life" girl was brain washed by a self help guru. One of the things that lead me to NLP. After reading In10se book, Im pretty sure some of these techniques where used on her. Months later I sat on my couch and watched this woman fall apart...it left a very strong lasting impression on me. One of the reason that I am who I am is because I want to be the opposite of the evil user. I want to build a strong positive relationships with women.

Its simple a matter of morals. Some humans are immoral...some want to make the world a better place. Youre both kinda right but the overall aspect to remember is that you cant mentally "rape" someone who isnt willing. Weak humans are suggestible to all sort of manipulation its up to you to be a good person and leave her better than she was when you found her.

Again, ego aside, leave her better than you found her....

"Every woman's a whore in the right situation"
"They're all selling it for something"
"She's sluttier than you think she is"