Vibe Theory, Peak Ovulation Theory, and Booty Call Theory

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 73 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:10 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

How to Apply IPO #1.

When girls are aroused seeing that you have a hard on during day game, girlie compliance tests dramatically drop to ZERO. Maybe it's because your cock is already obviously hard which renders the buy-me-a-drink-shit-test moot and academic. But you can’t have a hard on all the time.

You will have a persistent hard on though with a fertile woman. To verify if she’s on her peak ovulation period and aroused enough with your hard on, give her some of these compliance tests:
  • 1. Can I have some of these? However, I left my wallet at home. (Pause and wait if she’ll give you items for free) or…
    2. Can I have some of these? I’ll pay you later/tomorrow because I forgot to bring my wallet. (If she complies, you’re good.)
    3. I wanted to cook [name recipe here] but I don’t know how… (Pause and then bait her if she’ll volunteer. When she volunteers, isolate to your place. When you're feeling bold, ask her to buy some of the ingredients.)
A woman's arousal will escalate when you notice that she keeps on looking at your cock and her ear lobes turn red. This is also a good time for aggressive kino but don't grab her ass or boobies in public. Isolate.

:twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yes i have noticed that girls are different during their 'on' time. they act noticeably more erratic then. not so much horny, not frustrated, not impatient, just erratic. lot of women have said that they do get hornier at that time, however i think this is more of a less-inhibited feeling sort of like when you get pissed off you dont give a shit about stuff you did care about when you were calm - i.e. hormones influence your value system.

imo they get flirtier and more interactive with dudes once a month and then a short while later they go back to being "normal" and less incoherent (i wont say more coherent as girls are just not coherent lol)

lot of scientific and theoretical jibberish on this thread and not enough real life observations guys!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:55 pm 

Quote:
yes i have noticed that girls are different during their 'on' time. they act noticeably more erratic then. not so much horny, not frustrated, not impatient, just erratic. lot of women have said that they do get hornier at that time, however i think this is more of a less-inhibited feeling sort of like when you get pissed off you dont give a shit about stuff you did care about when you were calm - i.e. hormones influence your value system.

imo they get flirtier and more interactive with dudes once a month and then a short while later they go back to being "normal" and less incoherent (i wont say more coherent as girls are just not coherent lol)

lot of scientific and theoretical jibberish on this thread and not enough real life observations guys!!
Welcome to the MPUAForum dude.

Although the Lounge is for theory posts, you have a point.

In the next discussions, we'll follow up each theory discussion with a case study or a set of case studies illustrating how the theory has been applied in real life sarges. I just don't have the time to detail my sarges at the Field Reports section anymore since I sarge too many girls per instance when I eat breakfast, lunch or dinner; shop for groceries; go to the bank; get a haircut; sarge at the cafes, etc. (There's too many to write, :lol: .) Maybe, it's about time we detailed some of those falling under Peak Ovulation Theory sarges.

Thanks for your post.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:29 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
How to Apply IPO #1.

When girls are aroused seeing that you have a hard on during day game, girlie compliance tests dramatically drop to ZERO. Maybe it's because your cock is already obviously hard which renders the buy-me-a-drink-shit-test moot and academic. But you can’t have a hard on all the time.

You will have a persistent hard on though with a fertile woman. To verify if she’s on her peak ovulation period and aroused enough with your hard on, give her some of these compliance tests:
  • 1. Can I have some of these? However, I left my wallet at home. (Pause and wait if she’ll give you items for free) or…
    2. Can I have some of these? I’ll pay you later/tomorrow because I forgot to bring my wallet. (If she complies, you’re good.)
    3. I wanted to cook [name recipe here] but I don’t know how… (Pause and then bait her if she’ll volunteer. When she volunteers, isolate to your place. When you're feeling bold, ask her to buy some of the ingredients.)
A woman's arousal will escalate when you notice that she keeps on looking at your cock and her ear lobes turn red. This is also a good time for aggressive kino but don't grab her ass or boobies in public. Isolate.

What. The. Fuck.???? And not just the bold stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:16 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
How to Apply IPO #1.

This is some pretty deep shit. Funny because I was on a date the other day and I made out with a girl and was getting a hard on very easily. I don't know if it was because she was ovulating or what but it was getting hard faster than normal lol.

However, I really don't understand where the fuck this is coming from. Unless you show some solid research statistics then this kind of sounds bogus.

GBTN Seduction Harbor: http://www.glorybethynight.com

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
― Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:54 am 

Test Your Nonverbal Reading Skills

Which of these aroused women are on their peak ovulation period?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4s-PqiIs7M[/youtube]
Quote:
This should have read: A woman's arousal is escalating when you notice that she keeps on looking at your cock and her ear lobes turn red.
Quote:
This is some pretty deep shit. Funny because I was on a date the other day and I made out with a girl and was getting a hard on very easily. I don't know if it was because she was ovulating or what but it was getting hard faster than normal lol.

However, I really don't understand where the fuck this is coming from. Unless you show some solid research statistics then this kind of sounds bogus.
Go back to page 3 of this thread. It's all in there including tips on how to read the graphs. See the graphs below this post for a brief overview on the numbers as represented in graph format.

Attachments:
Dollar Earnings vs Estrogen Graph.jpg
Dollar Earnings vs Estrogen Graph.jpg [ 58 KiB | Viewed 8537 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:31 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
How to Apply IPO #1.

One interesting fact is women during ovulation (when their wet in general tbh) tend to give off a pheromone called copulin... when they are ovulating it goes up... one study showed as men got introduced to an undetectable amount of copulin their rating of women went up... so chicks become more attractive to men when they are wet simply by smell... even if you are clueless you're smelling it...

So he holds a point... I don't think you have done as much research on ovulation as you believe... I also don't think you're using this information in the same manner we are... just because you haven't find a way to make the information useful doesn't make the information useless... similar to what we discussed over PM... you can't always spot ovulating behavior... however it's not hard to tell when a girl is dtf...

Peace and Love,

Vic

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Test Your Nonverbal Reading Skills

Which of these aroused women are on their peak ovulation period?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4s-PqiIs7M[/youtube]
Quote:
This should have read: A woman's arousal is escalating when you notice that she keeps on looking at your cock and her ear lobes turn red.
Quote:

Go back to page 3 of this thread. It's all in there including tips on how to read the graphs. See the graphs below this post for a brief overview on the numbers as represented in graph format.
Ok, well good to know.

GBTN Seduction Harbor: http://www.glorybethynight.com

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
― Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How to Apply IPO #1.

One interesting fact is women during ovulation (when their wet in general tbh) tend to give off a pheromone called copulin... when they are ovulating it goes up... one study showed as men got introduced to an undetectable amount of copulin their rating of women went up... so chicks become more attractive to men when they are wet simply by smell... even if you are clueless you're smelling it...

So he holds a point... I don't think you have done as much research on ovulation as you believe... I also don't think you're using this information in the same manner we are... just because you haven't find a way to make the information useful doesn't make the information useless... similar to what we discussed over PM... you can't always spot ovulating behavior... however it's not hard to tell when a girl is dtf...

Peace and Love,

Vic
I get all this stuff, I see all the studies, and I still stand by my analysis that in practice the results are mostly worthless. The differences in all these studies if you actually read them are quite small or the results are for something that doesn't translate into "DTFness" even if it translates into some result in a study. Yea, telling if a girl is DTF is easy, but it has very little to do with telling where in her cycle she is which is my point. And seriously, ear lobes turn red? You always get hard when around a fertile woman? Lol give me a fucking break.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:43 pm 

Quote:
I get all this stuff, I see all the studies, and I still stand by my analysis that in practice the results are mostly worthless. The differences in all these studies if you actually read them are quite small or the results are for something that doesn't translate into "DTFness" even if it translates into some result in a study. Yea, telling if a girl is DTF is easy, but it has very little to do with telling where in her cycle she is which is my point. And seriously, ear lobes turn red? You always get hard when around a fertile woman? Lol give me a fucking break.

So you did know about copulins? I haven't seen that pheromone mentioned once.... and it's a small study that hasn't really got too much attention... yes if a girl is spreading that pheromone she's going to make you hornier... No joke and that is reality... you are also going to find her far more attractive based on your arousal level...

Ear lobes turn red during any form of arousal tbh... so if a girl goes running she'll turn read... if a girl goes dancing turns red... shy girls are known for blushing at the tops of the ears...

It's important to realize arousal shows up similar regardless of the root of it whether it is sexual, whether it's from physically exercises, or anxiety.... it all shows up the same... ear lobes red, pupils dilated (fear they constrict though), blushing, raise in temperature level, etc.

One other thing that can contribute though... women who've been previously aroused in any form or manner are easier to arouse sexually... such as watching a scary movie, going bike riding, dancing, things that accelerate your heart rate will make it easier to arouse a woman sexually!

So even if she wasn't ovulating signs of arousal mean that she'll be easier to sexually arouse! Again it all depends how you use the information... most people don't use it like I do... I've read so many pages that it kind of morphed into a different concept then anyone I've really seen...

If you spot an "aroused woman" (remember this doesn't mean sexually) such as at a dance club or something you'll have a much easier time sexually arousing her... basic arousal studies (the roller coaster study)... They found men more attractive following arousal... also Kinsey I believe tested a woman's "wetness" against wetness when she wasn't sexually aroused... vs. aroused... vs. after being aroused vs. not being aroused...

Again fury I don't think you're nearly as far as I am into this stuff...

Peace and Love,

Vic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:00 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I get it, the studies are nice, but the magnitude of the differences are small, and the signs are subtle, all in all, they do not combine to a particularly useful system and my particular issue is with ovulation not a state of arousal. Telling if a woman is aroused is important, but also easily learned by just having experience with women; studies are unlikely to make you that much better at it, maybe only a little bit. And I assure you Vic, I have ample experience in these matters; enough experience to know what science actually translates into usefulness and what does not.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:27 pm 

Quote:
I get it, the studies are nice, but the magnitude of the differences are small, and the signs are subtle, all in all, they do not combine to a particularly useful system and my particular issue is with ovulation not a state of arousal. Telling if a woman is aroused is important, but also easily learned by just having experience with women; studies are unlikely to make you that much better at it, maybe only a little bit. And I assure you Vic, I have ample experience in these matters; enough experience to know what science actually translates into usefulness and what does not.
So you didn't know about the copulins.... kind of hard for me to continue to take in your info bro... I'm not saying you're not well studied fury... I can tell you're very intellectual... however... seeing the information from one perspective doesn't mean it can only be used in that perspective... you've seen how I use the information...

Also ovulation is a state of arousal... during that 48 hr period women are horny as fuck based on physiological sexual needs...

It really is dependent... on how you choose to use the information... for instance if I was out looking for ONS or SNLs I would look for women with signs of arousal (at a dance club this is easy - just look for girls dancing) as well as practicing DTF behaviors... double whammy... you'll have a girl who is looking to fuck... and will be easily aroused... so you create the easiest possible way to get laid... for me I not only do that but if you have a girl sending you approach signals, dtf, and arousal signs you'll be fucking her in no time flat as long as you have an idea how to escalate...

Again how are you going to use the information? This creates a fairly rejection-less but high percentage situation... it's very stringent screening that most guys don't practice... if I'm on vacation this is what I look for because it is super easy... and honestly... it's as simple as walking up introduction some basic quick building trust then lead out... keep it super sexual afterall that is the intent of the interaction ... and basically 20 min escalation and out the door in a bed... or car... This is the home run or strike out style... but for vacation it's perfect.... or SNLs...

Peace and Love,

Vic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Although it hasn't been studied in depth there is a school of thought that suggest that a woman at her peak sexual receptivity is more likely to wear the colour red at this time.

Remember the old saying "Red shoes, no knickers"

Most signs of sexual availability in the animal kingdom involve a female displaying red in some form or another, maybe there is still a hardwired neural behaviour in women to do still display this.

Just a thought, consider it a guideline more than a "rule".

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Although it hasn't been studied in depth there is a school of thought that suggest that a woman at her peak sexual receptivity is more likely to wear the colour red at this time.

Remember the old saying "Red shoes, no knickers"

Most signs of sexual availability in the animal kingdom involve a female displaying red in some form or another, maybe there is still a hardwired neural behaviour in women to do still display this.

Just a thought, consider it a guideline more than a "rule".
Yes, there are still remnants of this neural behavior in women.. but it is too subtle to make much of a difference in seduction. That's my only point. Anyways, that's the only point I have been trying to make for the less experienced readers in the forum who are gonna start going out there sniffing girls panties, measuring the redness in their ear lobes or all kinda other crazy shit.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:56 pm 

Quote:
Ear lobes turn red during any form of arousal tbh... so if a girl goes running she'll turn read... if a girl goes dancing turns red... shy girls are known for blushing at the tops of the ears...

It's important to realize arousal shows up similar regardless of the root of it whether it is sexual, whether it's from physically exercises, or anxiety.... it all shows up the same... ear lobes red, pupils dilated (fear they constrict though), blushing, raise in temperature level, etc.

One other thing that can contribute though... women who've been previously aroused in any form or manner are easier to arouse sexually... such as watching a scary movie, going bike riding, dancing, things that accelerate your heart rate will make it easier to arouse a woman sexually!

So even if she wasn't ovulating signs of arousal mean that she'll be easier to sexually arouse! Again it all depends how you use the information... most people don't use it like I do... I've read so many pages that it kind of morphed into a different concept then anyone I've really seen...

If you spot an "aroused woman" (remember this doesn't mean sexually) such as at a dance club or something you'll have a much easier time sexually arousing her... basic arousal studies (the roller coaster study)... They found men more attractive following arousal... also Kinsey I believe tested a woman's "wetness" against wetness when she wasn't sexually aroused... vs. aroused... vs. after being aroused vs. not being aroused..
Awesome info Vic.

I only thought girls' ears turn red when I sexually escalate on them face-to-face. That explains why I got my first f-close in 1st year high school on a date with a 3rd year college student. We were watching a scary movie!