Is a smartphone of a top brand conducive to picking up girls

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Is using a smartphone of a top brand conducive to picking up girls than using a smartphone of a mediocre brand?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: fstonstrep01@yahoo.com
Not at all dude lol

SPAM id - xhandlessx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:43 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Isn't it DLV if I hold a so-so smartphone?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: fstonstrep01@yahoo.com
No man wtf?! lol..my friend and I have gotten numbers with basic non smartphones. We now both have them with him me having a Galaxy S3 but I in no way got that in order to impress women. I wont lie to you it does give you a little confidence boost when you have a top phone to flash around but honestly if you really get rejected because of your phone then the chick is a materialistic bitch and you should forget her anyways!

SPAM id - xhandlessx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If you feel conscious of your phone when you are picking up a number, then get a pen and notecards. It is old school, but girls still love it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I don't know about top brand smartphones, but my chinese Vertu clone was worth every cent.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:09 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

haha use any phone you like
the more expensive phone you have the more often they will ask you to give it to them. it has nothing to do with wanting them to give you their number.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Maybe in high school.... for all of 2 minutes.

No dude. You could hold a 5 lb 1990 cell phone with a 4' antenna and still get girls. It's all in your game.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:23 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

How about this: take out a notepad packed full of numbers and then joke that you can't even fit hers on there because your memory card is full!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:03 pm 
Read My Book

My cell phone was cooked in a microwave at a house party 2 weeks ago and I've been using a flip phone ever since.

What it all boils down to is, if it doesn't bother you it won't bother them.

Thats how women work. If you're insecure about your phone or anything, it'll show in your energy. If you're like fuck it " I love my phone" they won't care.

I've also went around picking up girls phone numbers on a napkin with a pen. No difference except a joke or two.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It all comes down to your confidence level.

An alpha male doesn't give a s*%t what other people think of him. He's not looking for approval and neither should you.

You can always say you're into collecting retro items if it really bothers you, or just come in with a piece of paper and pen, nobody does this these days, its really charming.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:27 pm 
Read My Book

A girl decides whether she wants you or not before you pull out your phone. And for that reason alone it doesn't matter.

Now smart phone do provide apps and connivence to the world of dating. So it can make things a little easier, but I wouldn't say its conducive.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Lol, I picked up a girl by opening about how shitty her phone was.

I'm just oh-so-suave though. Seriously though, I seen a girl glued to her phone so I went up to her told her her phone was a piece of crap and she should get something better. Naturally she said "Like what/What phone do you have?" Blah blah, isolate, n-close, k-close text after a day(A full day) for Day 2.

Either way a smartphone is very much an extension of you. It demonstrates your fondness of the richer things in life. It's a statement of yourself "I'm prepared to spend €600 on a mobile phone because I can and I like the finer things in life. This is who I am" It's really passive DHV that gives insight into what kind of a person you are. It tells if you're used to nice things or if you really couldn't give a shit as well as telling someone how successful you are(But to a much lesser degree because anyone could have a phone and be shit poor). A girl is going to notice it just as she's going to notice a €2,000 watch on your wrist. Women tally this shit up. At the end of the day there's two groups of women in regards to this: Those who don't care and those that do. Who is better off in regards to these two groups? The guy who has the better extension of himself. Those who don't care could care less what phone you have but those that do care won't think highly of you(Making it harder) if you don't have something decent to demonstrate. If you don't have the better extension you're cutting yourself off from one group. If you do have the better extension you're open to both groups.

Put it this way: Is a woman going to go for a broke guy or a rich guy? Lets look at it at face value, not taking anything else into consideration... She's going to go for the rich guy. For example there was a study done in 1989 by psychologist Sprecher titled The Importance to Males and Females of Physical Attractiveness, Earning Potential, an Expressiveness in Initial Attraction. Of the main hypothesis the results yielded that earning potential was a lot more important to women than physical attraction in initial attraction. One might argue that this was 1989 but it is still very much relevant in today's society(And there has been more recent studies to back this up).

So yes, a nice smartphone is going to play to your advantage over a shitty one in initial attraction. It gives a much more positive first impression than a negative one and it doesn't risk lowering her interest in you at any point when you whip out your phone.

At the end of the day get a top brand phone at least once to do you for four or five years. No one will peg you down for having a top brand phone that's a year or two old. Hardly anyone upgrades their phone every year unless it's an option on their contracts. Most of all get the phone because you want to have it, not just to be seen with it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:31 pm 
English Muffin

Since buying an iphone, my lays doubled. FACT.

When I had an android, girls started to give me fake numbers. Understandable.