Any good openers to start convo?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:04 am 
Dedicated Member

Yahoo Messenger: Oh_no81@yahoo.com
AOL: Stealth7081
Remember the Three Second Rule when approaching a woman; if not thn within those three seconds you must approach the woman or else she'll think your a reject.

However what are the best opener's? I try to come up with them but they sound so blah and plain. What can I do?

My official underground website

http://f4fc0878.linkbucks.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Thats what canned openers are for, you have to get used to them and be confident in them so you wont come off as try hard. By canned, that either means pre-made by the pickup community which you can find in any of the books or you can create your own and use them when you cant think of any situational openers on the spot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Some good openers are..
PUA:Hey i need an opinon on something.
HB:sure
PUA:Who lie more, men or women?
Also..
PUA:Hey i need an opinon on something
HB:Who do you think can hold a secret better men or women.

And just jump into your routine

Megastream

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

u say jump into ur routine im a begginner wat part of a routine would come next

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Another thing you can do is take the openers and change them to fit your personality.

Some that are not opinion:

OMG, did you see the fight outside?

my friends have just dissapeared, so i thought i'd come join you for second. (or similar)

Here let me show you something cool.

hey i've been meaning to get ones of those.
I here they're quite good.

Situation
Opinion
and Drama
openers are the best to strike up conversation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

good :]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I thought of this recently with the intention of using it primarily on hired guns. I like some aspects of it, and it's worked pretty effectively, but there seems to be a notion of DLV in it. Any thoughts?

As an opener or in conversation:
"So, by what time does all these lame guys hitting on you get old?"

I've varied the syntax of it in different circumstances. I was at bank I don't usually go to, where there is a Soviet-style bread line to wait in, and I got lucky and got the hottest of the four or five tellers, a hb9. Both guys before me, one middle-aged and one young, were obviously trying to pull some game on her, so I used this and she ate it up. It ended up with a four-way conversation when she got one of the older (40ish) tellers involved, how the other teller got hit on by all the old guys, etc. The other teller's customer got into the converstation, too. I did throw in some negs, so maybe that neutralizes it?

So, good results so far, but I'm not that experienced, so I open to any thoughts on how to improve it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: devobro1
I like the opener using the opinion questions...something i might have to try...i also wanna try the one posted about the fight from the book "The Game" however, does there really have to be a fight or do you go by the phrase, it's not lying, its flirting?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm a big fan of situation humour, so I usually try to say something humourous and approprite to the situation.

Examples:

I use a strap at the gym to assist with stretching. A girl came to the same area who also had a strap. My opener? "Welcome to the strap club"

In bars I'll sometimes just walk over and tell her honestly "Sorry I'm late, did I keep you waiting long?"

Stuff like that. Very spontaneous and always with a grin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It depends on the context. If you're running day game, the standard opinion openers ("Who lies more, men or women?") are VERY difficult to do on cold approaches.

In a bar or lounge people are there to socialize so it isn't hard to believe that someone would ask your opinion on something, but it takes more finesse to use them in a day time scenario.

If you're running day game, the best thing to use is a situational opener. For example, I was on the tram with a girl sitting in front of me. This tram was absolutely freezing, so I said to her, "Is it just me, or is this tram ridiculously cold?" all with a smile. She smiled and said yes, I went on with, "If I stop moving back here I might've died, call some help for me if I do, ok?"

Then it's just a matter of transitioning and A1 is complete.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:02 pm 

Do you think I look gay?

Thats my favourite!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
fight from the book "The Game" however, does there really have to be a fight or do you go by the phrase, it's not lying, its flirting?
I was out last night and got with 3 different HB's with just that opener, there doesnt have to be a fight as your saying its outside. I also found its worth adding a little bit of detail to the fight in a similar way to mystery i.e. Some huge guy in a white vest pounded some kid in about 4 bouncers had to jump in.

then follow with
me| How did you not see it, I thought i saw you talking to the huge guy before?
her| No? i dont no how i missed it
me| Well i dont no about u but im traumatised, mines a vodka coke. (jokingly). Then before she can tell you to buy your own possibly move onto something about --does it make me seem gay drinking vodka coke. and mabey get into a routine about what kind of drink would make you seem more masculine.

You would be surprised how once you move on they dont ask anymore about the fight and your free to never mention it again

CJay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

'You look like a lady with a lot of class...

*she faces you and is about say something, before she says anything, take her right hand with your left hand, put her left hand on your right shoulder and your right arm around her waist, your now both in a classic waltzing start position*...

Ok, teach me to waltz.

Shes like 'what...*laughs* I cant waltz'

Neg her.

Ok... I'll teach you what I know, gotta warn you I dam good though... ready?

Ok

Then start issueing her with instructions like... left, back, right, forward... but instead of letting her follow these steps YOU follow them, so when she hears left shes going to step left, but you step left (which is her right... basically you follow your own instructions)... eventually when you say forward she'll step forward and so will you and then you're basically in her face, take your left hand and place her right hand over your other shoulder so now she has both arms around your neck, then just lean in.

Field tested. >1min K-close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ahhh. I've been looking for some dancefloor routines/openers. I'll try that one tonight. Good job.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I like it! great idea im going to field test that this weekend.