Majik's Guide to Kino Escalation

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:07 pm 
The Coach

I've noticed alot of guys on here having questions about how to escalate Kino effectively. Escalating kino is key to sexual escalation and building comfort. There is TONS of comfort building power behind touching and obviously, comfort is important in order for a girl to have sex with you. (She won't let you touch her inside if she isn't comfortable with you touching her outside.) One thing I learned from my old job... I used to sell cars. Something I started to realize that was once I started to touch people (pat them on the back or on the shoulder as I was leaving the office) saying "Let me see what I can do for you!" seemed much more buyable because it gave them the feeling that I was their FRIEND. They felt less threatened by me. It worked so damn well, I made it a habit to do every single time I was working a deal.

With women, You want touching to feel like a normal part of the relationship. NOT touching is why guys get blown out of sets or stuck into the friend zone or creep zone if you go for a kiss when you haven't even touched her at all the rest of the night. If you don't touch, it makes you seem like a pussy who is afraid to take up space. Part of this comes from the way we were raised to NOT invade people's personal space. Break the habit. Start doing it. You should honestly start touching immediately once you open a set. Being a "touchy/feely" guy will give you the "plausible deniability" so you can get away with it. Touch everyone. Not just your target. Touch guys too. It disarms them from feeling as if you are a threat. When you tell a joke or whatever... pat one of the guys on the back. It makes you seem much more friendly.

Touching girls (as cruel as this may sound...) is alot like horse training. You don't want to touch for too long at first. Nor do you want to look at where you are touching. Start off touching shoulders. Then touch elbows and hands. Once she is comfortable with you touching her hands, you can lead her to do pretty much whatever you want. You can lean back and pull her hand into you. Pulling too much creates resistance. When you start to feel the slightest resistance, throw her hand away. Make it seem weird if you were to stop touching her. DO NOT look where you are touching. Act as if each escalation is really no big deal. That is just the type of person that you are.

Escalate kino with your target through compliance tests. The classic "do a little spin" is completely useless unless you administer a compliance test of "Let me see your hand" and LEAD her through the interaction. Don't ASK for compliance by saying "Can I see your hand?" This gives her the chance to say no... Then you are fucked... And not in the good way. (This will help you establish the dominant frame and her the submissive frame that will later carry on into sex and help you push through LMR.)

Routines you can use to escalate kino are things like:

-The hand shake routine (make up a couple of hand shakes for different states in the country)
-The skin on joints routine
-Boy name/Stripper name routine (this lets you pull a girls hair VERY early in the interaction)
-The slaps game (think back to when you were a little kid)
-Thumb Wrestling (this is my personal favorite.. I've noticed quite a few girls are double jointed in their thumbs... don't be afraid to playfully cheat to win either.. this gives you the opportunity to escalate even further.
-Misinterpreting things she says as something that deserves a hug
-Body Back Writing
-Role Play Stories (another personal favorite of mine... Use role play stories to distract her and you can get away with a shit load of touching)

Here is a BIG tip to help you seem less "robotic" when escalating kino... Keep one foot in and one foot back and rest your body weight on your back leg. This way, when you go to make an escalation, you are not taking a step or two forward. You simply have to move your upper body closer. Personally, I like to put my front foot right in between the girls feet. (or off to the side of hers if she stands with her feet really close together) By doing this, I am already in her personal space but I am keeping my upper body back until I feel as if she is comfortable with it. This way, it seems much more natural to touch her.

Once she is comfortable with you touching her hands, you can then "lead" her around really wherever you want. You can kinda "pull her into you" and start touching her hips and her lower back (right above her ass.. Stay away from grabbing a girls ass in public and seeming like a fucking pervert.) then go to touch her face. Once you touch her face... KISS HER. If a girl is comfortable with you touching her face, she will be comfortable enough to let you kiss her. Alot of guys look for some "routine" to kiss a girl and then get mad when she rejects it. Kissing her (just like sex) has to do with how comfortable she is with you touching her. This is a way of testing resistance and calibrating exactly how comfortable she is with your touch. This will help you avoid "big moments" and just make it seem natural for you to kiss her.

IF SHE REJECTS YOUR ESCALATION.... DO NOT GET ANGRY. This shows that you are not in control of your emotions and that you turn into a whiny, pissy little bitch when things don't go your way. Girls subconsciously think about it this way... "He got mad because I wouldn't let him kiss me.... what's his reaction going to be when he tries to fuck me in the ass and I say no? Is he going to get even more upset?" DON'T. GET. MAD. Just be non-reactive. Simply roll off and let her come back to you. Then re-initiate the escalation. One thing to understand, say for example, a girl doesn't let you kiss her... She is not REJECTING you. She is just not comfortable enough with you yet to let you kiss her. By NOT touching any more, she will feel as if something is "missing" when you are NOT touching her and come back to you and want more.

Making kino NOT seem robotic really comes from practice and repetition. Just keep trying. DO NOT!!! and I will repeat DO NOT!!! force a girl to do something she is uncomfortable with. That is something that we here in Illinois call RAPE and is NOT FUCKING COOL. Kino escalation, when done properly, can be VERY powerful in leading a girl to seduction. Don't be a forceful douche bag... Calibrate her response with each escalation you make and make sure the emotions are ALWAYS positive. If you don't, you will have a girl running to the cops afterwards saying that you raped her. Don't be a rapist. (Don't not touch her at all though... This will get you friend zoned and you will become her therapist... Listening to her bitch about how big of assholes guys are.)

It's okay to be a little agressive... but don't overdo it. :)

Hope this helps you guys out!

-Majik

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Just to let you know that while you guys were arguing about the glass of water...... I drank it!

Sincerely, the Opportunist

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:34 pm 
King Among Mortals

Real nice post Majik, I'll be sending a lot of noobs this way.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

For those of us who aren't familiar with those routines?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This is really good material you are sharing with us; but since I`m such a pussy when it comes to kino and touching, I`d very much like for you to explain a step by step method to implement those guidelines as if it were a field report.

What I`m asking here is as an example: First night: go out and talk to girls. While doing so, just focus on touching her shoulders for a bit and leave the interaction when is dead.

Next day: touch her shoulders and focus on touching her elbow and hands right after she got comfortable with you touching her. Signals that she`s comfortable might be: she`s playing with her hair while you are doing so, she`s giving you the bedlook, etc.

I think this could help my kino game a lot untill I don`t have to think about this stuff anymore. That`s my biggest issue, I have to conciously pout an EFFORT to remember and practicing kino.

By the way, if you can list a guide of kino practice in the office I would really appreciate that. I`d like to attract more girls in my workplace so I can practice being a pua tons of hours of my regular day.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:15 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

decent advice actually, you should stick to commenting on live game, not online game. I personally do not really go for the k-close much unless the location is right where it can lead to more right then and there. I prefer to use denial of the k-close as a way to get more and leave them wanting more. I get to where I could have it if i want, maybe even close to where our noses are touching but I will not give it to her when she is anticipating it. A k-close might be cool to show off to a friend or maybe when you are a newbie, but the only close I count is an f-close, and denying a girl a k-close makes them feel they haven't "got you" yet, which gives you some opportunity to bounce the target somewhere more private, or away from her friends, and then work a k-close that can accomplish much more right then and there.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am 
Dedicated Member

Decent advice Majikal. Personally, I don't use any of those routines to escalate kino, I prefer it to just be more a natural part of the conversation. I can't see myself playing thumb wars and things like that with a girl I just met in a bar, but that might just be my personal rather boring self talking :wink: But the general advice of just being a touchy guy with everyone and getting used to touching other people is good.

To Bond007, I don't think there can be a step by step guide for this; when you're consciously trying to put a specific type of touching into the situation, then that's when it comes off creepy. So if you go out thinking "I'm going to make sure I touch every girl's shoulders tonight", then you try and do it when it's not a good time to do it and then you come off creepy. Having said that, some things such as handshakes or high fives can be incorporated into most interactions very easily - they are things we already know when to use, so you can make it more natural.

After that, start small with things such as complimenting her dress and touching it at the same time, or guiding her through a crowd by placing your hand on the small of her back. Even less obvious things such as brushing her side or standing close to her if you're in a group and having your arms touching, it's creating a sense of being comfortable touching each other. You don't need to be groping her or grabbing her obviously to be escalating kino. When you've got enough comfort to be standing next to each other touching each other without even really noticing, then you can become more obvious by sort of putting your hand on her hip or leg or arm etc. and then finally you'll want to move into the more sexual stages where you're very close, your hands are on her body or face/hair and you're both all over each other.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Can we get some info on those routines you mentioned?
Eg skin on joints routine? How do you randomly want to "write" on her back?
I tried to find them on the forum but couldnt see them anywhere.

Other than that awesome post

Rat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:09 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Great post, Highly recommended.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks for the advice man.

Another thing I've noticed regarding kino is that you have to START OUT with kino- make the girl think you're a tactile kind of guy right off the bat, and you'll have set the frame. You should be hugging/touching her arm/shoulder within the first 10-30 seconds of your interaction to set the tone.

IF you start doing this out of the blue - like say 20 minutes into an interaction, it will feel pretty unnatural and contrived- it will be incongruent with the frame you set and may put the girl on guard because it'll feel so much more unnatural than if you had been doing it from the get go.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Thanks for the advice man.

Another thing I've noticed regarding kino is that you have to START OUT with kino- make the girl think you're a tactile kind of guy right off the bat, and you'll have set the frame. You should be hugging/touching her arm/shoulder within the first 10-30 seconds of your interaction to set the tone.

IF you start doing this out of the blue - like say 20 minutes into an interaction, it will feel pretty unnatural and contrived- it will be incongruent with the frame you set and may put the girl on guard because it'll feel so much more unnatural than if you had been doing it from the get go.
I agree w/this. sometimes they will call you out and be like you are real touchy aren't you? And you just say yea, i am.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks, Majik! Bookmarked.

Want to follow each other on Twitter and keep each other updated on progress in the game of pickup? http://twitter.com/_Smiley_X_ just send me a direct message telling me your PUA name. Let's help each other out!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: matx223@aim.com
Quote:
Once she is comfortable with you touching her hands, you can then "lead" her around really wherever you want. You can kinda "pull her into you" and start touching her hips and her lower back (right above her ass.. Stay away from grabbing a girls ass in public and seeming like a fucking pervert.) then go to touch her face. Once you touch her face... KISS HER. If a girl is comfortable with you touching her face, she will be comfortable enough to let you kiss her. -Majik

So would repositioning her hair behind one of her ears while sitting side by side from her be considered face touching, or would you have to at least have one full hand on either side of her face? I imagine the neck could somehow come into play here?

What do you mean exactly?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:24 am 
Dedicated Member

I literally thank you for such an amazing guide. I'm the type of guy who escalates perfectly but I found some new things to try out and they seem greatly beneficial. Thanks again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you for this. After reading "-The hand shake routine (make up a couple of hand shakes for different states in the country)"(although I have no idea what this is) I thought of something. When I was growing up I spent a few years in Argentina, and I was instructed to meet and greet people with a kiss on the cheek. Since then I thought most Americans would not be okay with this. Now I am thinking it might still be a good Idea since we do it for men and women.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.