My Journal - From AFC to MPUA

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hello everyone. My goal is to become a MPUA. I'm an AFC right now with really bad social anxiety, but I know with hard work and countless approaches I can overcome it and, eventually, become a MPUA.

Day 1

I finally went to the mall today to do the "newbie mission". I walked around the mall for probably thirty minutes and said hi to probably 5 girls out of hundreds because I got so intimidated by the really hot ones, or I kept thinking of some excuse as to why I couldn't say hi to this one walking by.

The first three I said hi to didn't even hear me because my voice is that quiet. This got me really down and I debated just leaving right there. But I told myself no and made my goal to say hi to just one girl and make sure she hears me, whether or not she responds positively or not. So I did it. I said hi to a really ugly girl on my way out of the mall and she just smiled awkwardly, and I almost started laughing. All I'm doing is fucking saying "hi"! That's not a big deal at all. I said hi to some bitchy looking middle aged woman who was looking through some clothes and she gave me a quick "hey". I said hello to another old lady and she said hi weirdly as well. But I didn't care, I set my goal for one and I said hi to three.

Since the mall is on my way home from work, I'm going to go there everyday and say hi to more and more girls, until I'm comfortable with it and then I can talk to some.

You know you have low self-esteem when you know, logically, that saying hi to a girl isn't a big deal at all, yet you're still scared to do it because you feel like hot girls just naturally don't like you. I plan on overcoming this, even though it seems impossible at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've subscribed to this mate keep it up.

I've only just started myself so know what it's like and I feel we'll be going through similar things, it's good to have someone for motivation.

What helped me a lot is asking people for directions, I found that kind of a break through while gave me a shitload of confidence. Try it if you want, but what I've noticed from reading through other people's journals is that what works for some, hinders others and vice-verca so you've really got to find your own way through.

Bit of background, about a week ago, I went to town for an hour or two and didn't speak to a soul due to AA. In about a week, I now feel comfortable opening with a canned opener and want to work on holding conversation and direct/situational approaches.

Give my journal a read if you want, I've found reading other journals really beneficial. I hope it can motivate you and show you that results do come pretty quick if you push yourself out of your comfort zone - a-beginner-s-journal-vt161445.html

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:40 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks a lot for the advice man. It's awesome to see someone in a similar situation as me. The best part is that we're doing something about it. Even if we get rejected (which we inevitably will, hopefully countless times), it still feels amazing to conquer the fear of approaching. That's something that I've noticed in both of our journals.

After the mall I just rolled down my window and blasted Mozart's 15th Piano Concerto, 3rd movement because that piece is so uplifting and I didn't give a fuck if anyone thought it was too loud. I was just so happy that I said hi to an ugly girl and two old bags, lol.

Good luck to you man!

Post subject: Day 2
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Day 2

I was gone for the weekend and in a secluded location so I couldn't practice my "game" (if you can call it that) this weekend. So, today, I got back into it. I went to the mall again and told myself I wasn't leaving until I said hi to 5 girls. When I first walked into the mall I kept thinking how there was no way I would end up succeeding. I walked around the mall one time without saying a word to anyone, though plenty of opportunities came. I was almost finished with my second circuit when I saw some middle aged woman who looked quite nice so I finally said hello. She smiled and said hi. This was pretty much all I needed to get going. I said hi to the next girl to walk by like 10 seconds later and then another girl in another 10 seconds. I didn't even really stop to hear their responses, I just made sure I spoke loud enough to be heard, as this was something I had trouble with last time, and said hello. As I was almost to my car I saw two girls that I wouldn't have approached earlier, but I was more confident now and didn't care about getting rejected nearly as much. I said, confidently, "hello, ladies" which was a huge step out of my comfort zone. I just kept walking and smiled to myself. I think I heard one say "hey" back but I'm not sure if it was just my imagination. I said hi to a middle aged woman after that and some ugly black nurse in the parking lot. So I exceeded my goal by 1. So far, so good!

I know I'm a huge pussy, I'm just getting better with baby steps.

Tomorrow my goal is to say hi to 10 women!

Post subject: Day 3
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Day 3

I went to the mall again with the goal of saying hi to 10 girls. However, I only said hi to 6. I'm not gonna lie, I completely pussied out a few times, I even opened my mouth to say hello once and then shut it because I saw the look on her face lol. I would have said hello to more, except that I didn't want to seem weird walking around the mall so many times seeing a bunch of the same people without buying anything. I think that is due to my social anxiety.

Anyway, I can already see some small benefits. I've started talking louder and more confidently and I don't have nearly as much fear from saying hello to girls as I did before. However, I still can't get rid of the feeling that hot girls naturally don't like me. I'm just going to start approaching girls soon.

My goal for tomorrow is to actually say hello to 10 girls.

Post subject: Day 4
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Day 4

Did I say hello to 10 girls? Of course not. I went to the mall again and there was hardly anyone there. I still don't know if I left because the mall was so empty or because I pussied out. I could have said hi to 10 girls but I pussied out of so many, I only said hi to three. I don't know what to do. I feel like the biggest pussy in the world. I literally feel like every single girl doesn't like me. I don't know how to get rid of this feeling.

I don't know what my goals for tomorrow are now. But I know I don't want to quit.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:19 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Day 4 Observations

Keep it up man! There's nothing more satisfying than seeing a brother grow and evolve. When you grow and evolve, more people get to see your example which will then help them grow and evolve themselves?

Also, what are you doing to prepare for you days out? Have you listened to any hypnosis to prepare, like the "Approaching Confidence" hypnosis by Gambler or the SLA Hypnosis from StyleLife academy? Or, in addition to the hypnosis, have you read some nice VA (Venusian Arts/Pickup Arts) material, like The Game by Neil Strauss or Models by Mark Manson? Also, with hypnosis and reading for preparation, are you visualizing positive scenarios or negative ones? I'm curious about how best your prepare.

----

(By the way, your enthusiastic support on the Do One Thing A Day That Scares You journal really inspired me to serve you in some way on your journey. For real, your support is something that I really appreciate--even as the blog and on-forum journals grow in readership daily.

So, if you have any questions or need a "You're awesome" pep, let us know, alright? And, in addition to the questions or pep, when you enthusiastically materialize day 25 (consistently), I'll be sure to link viewers (the ones that I have) to your journal, alright?

Awesome Journal--Keep it up!)

Aaron

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Day 4 Observations

Keep it up man! There's nothing more satisfying than seeing a brother grow and evolve. When you grow and evolve, more people get to see your example which will then help them grow and evolve themselves?

Also, what are you doing to prepare for you days out? Have you listened to any hypnosis to prepare, like the "Approaching Confidence" hypnosis by Gambler or the SLA Hypnosis from StyleLife academy? Or, in addition to the hypnosis, have you read some nice VA (Venusian Arts/Pickup Arts) material, like The Game by Neil Strauss or Models by Mark Manson? Also, with hypnosis and reading for preparation, are you visualizing positive scenarios or negative ones? I'm curious about how best your prepare.

----

(By the way, your enthusiastic support on the Do One Thing A Day That Scares You journal really inspired me to serve you in some way on your journey. For real, your support is something that I really appreciate--even as the blog and on-forum journals grow in readership daily.

So, if you have any questions or need a "You're awesome" pep, let us know, alright? And, in addition to the questions or pep, when you enthusiastically materialize day 25 (consistently), I'll be sure to link viewers (the ones that I have) to your journal, alright?

Awesome Journal--Keep it up!)

Aaron
Thanks a lot man. I really hope that I make it to day 25. To answer your question, no, I don't do anything before saying hi to girls. All I do is leave work and drive straight there. I ordered The Game about a week ago and I ordered Models just last night, thanks to you. I really appreciate your support, and I'll definitely let you know if I need a pep talk or anything.

Post subject: Day 5
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Day 5

I wasn't planning on going to the mall today, but during work I decided I would. I gave myself a goal of saying hello to just 10 girls, which should be really easy. I only said hi to 7 though. It would have been more if I'd stayed for longer, but I left after only one walkaround because I had dinner plans soon. I still pussied out of saying hello to sooo many girls. I keep getting scared when I see a really hot one. I know that approaching girls will get rid of this fear, but it's so scary lol.

Post subject: Day 6
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Day 6

Didn't have work today since it's a weekend and I was too scared to go to the mall since it's so crowded. I wanted to work on my game today though so I made a goal of approaching one girl today on the beach. However, it was raining and there were almost no hot girls by themselves (not comfortable approaching more than one yet, I'm not even comfortable approaching one). But I guess it wasn't a total failure because I said hi to some people, even though some didn't answer, but I've almost stopped caring completely.

My goal is to approach one girl by day 10. I don't how I'm going to do it because it scares the shit out of me and I have no idea what to say, but I'm going to try anyway and if I can't think of anything to say then I'm going to leave.

Post subject: Re: Day 6
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:24 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Day 6 Observations

(After-Writing Note: I'm so pumped to watch this! After you experience this post, you may become as pumped as I am... if only because you might be inspired to apply even one of these principles now! :D)

(Note: ESSENTIAL Watching Here: Minimum/Target/Outrageous method of goal setting Please watch this before you read the rest of this post)
Quote:
Day 6...

I've almost stopped caring completely.
That's because you're not measuring your progress! If you measure your progress visually, your world will change (ex: I've been measuring views, approaches, lays, etc. for a year now). If you measure your progress visually, you gain the power of quantum mechanics in that "observing changes the observed."

Enter Dr. Quantum:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc[/youtube]

Measuring your progress can be as easy as opening up Excel or a Google Docs sheet and entering your number of approaches, numbers, dates, makeouts, and lays. By measuring each of these metrics, your simple act of observing it (it needs to be in visual line-chart form!!) will transform your progress when done daily.

Also, measuring your progress (ESPECIALLY when you fear lack of results) is also essential. It's essential because law of "observing changes the observed" always takes place... and if your brain can consciously learn that your previous behaviors did not make your results happen... well, your brain will find a way to correct that issue immediately.

Would you like an idea as well as an example of measuring (and its effect) on your post? I've included the spreadsheet that I use (as well as a graph of your progress, based on what you've shared with me), and I think you'll find it very useful to emulate (the observation law DEFINITELY works with money and physical health... and ironing clothes lol--yes, I measure how many clothes I iron a day). (Edit: I tried just uploading it on here, so you'll find the link to my daily spreadsheet within this paragraph)

Here's example of what your current chart looks like (imagine if this was constantly updated!! How awesome would that be? Even if it didn't have anything on it (i.e. you approached no one), you'd still have an awesome set of metrics! It takes a habit, but if you constantly updated it, your life will be at least 100% better; this I can promise you).

(It'll be at the bottom)

Are you excited yet? Have you SEEN your progress (and gotten excited over it yet?) If I were you, I'd be pumped! It's like when I first started getting a consistent 4 to 5 viewers every DAY--it was such a powerful and profound moment of my life... I loved it! So, if you're not pumped over the progress that you were making--much like the blog post viewership that I've accumulated (:D)--then you're not measuring your progress... and missing out dearly as a result of it.

As of now, I'm extremely proud to have interacted with you, and I'm extremely excited that you've made so much progress so far. With these two extreme emotions in mind, I just want to say thank you for being the person who steps up and makes the difference: Only a few people I know are brave enough to make this lasting change in their lives now... and I choke up inside anytime I see you doing the same :-)

Now, if you've watched the MTO video as well as Dr. Quantum, then you know by now an awesome method of goal-setting: MTO. This MTO process has saved my self-esteem in more ways than I can count... and more often than not (like when I did the boob-touching experiment!) I did the Minimum-Target-Outrageous process. and got one above the outrageous! By doing the MTO process, your success (and feeling outstanding about yourself) is eminent, and I'm extremely happy to watch this happen.

Let me know if this helps!

Your Friend,

Aaron

P.S. Congratulations on purchasing Models! Models is a wonderful book that will transform your life when you apply the principles, tests, challenges, etc. to your everyday life. Model, because you've purchased this, will help you see yourself more as this intricate, beautiful machine that other people love... instead of some random blob of flesh that people devour.

If you're still in the book-buying mood, I'd actually suggest Rules of the Game as your ultimate action guide. Are you in the book-buying mood? Because if you're in the book-buying mood, Rules of the Game (by the same author of The Game(!))is an oustanding 30-Day social workout plan that I still refer to to this day. If you're in the book-buying mood and want something to REALLY transform your life--especially because you're in the "start-up phase" of your Master Pick-Up Art success--then The Rules of the Game is something you may definitely want to check out, IF you're in the book-buying mood.

Seriously, I choke up inside whenever I think of the effect that The Rules of the Game had on my life. I've never had more success in such a short period of time (except for maybe recently) than when I did Style's 30-Day challenge.

But Models is still great and an invaluable resources, too, so let me know how how your success-(ridden-with-lessons)-filled journey goes! I really, really look forward to hearing from you for the next day.

Oh, and MEASURE YOUR PROGRESS lol :D

Attachments:
File comment: Positron is amazing.
Positron.png
Positron.png [ 23.76 KiB | Viewed 9740 times ]

Last edited by RitualSlave on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Re: Day 6
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Lol, I've seen that exact video. I love quantum mechanics, along with a lot of other physics concepts, and I find it extremely intelligent that you have managed to draw a relation between the most abstract physical concept and pick up. I never thought about it that way.

That's a great idea, and I'm certainly going to use spreadsheets to visually track my success from now on, and I'm going to start using the m/t/o method of setting goals.

I really can't thank you enough for your support. It's really cool how awesome you treat me, all the help and advice you've given me, and how enthusiastic you are for my progress. Thanks so much man, and keep up your progress as well. I read every update on your blog.

Thanks so much!!

P.S. oh and I also just purchased Rules of the Game. I'm ALWAYS in the book buying mood, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:13 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I love quantum mechanics, along with a lot of other physics concepts, and I find it extremely intelligent that you have managed to draw a relation between the most abstract physical concept and pick up. I never thought about it that way.
Quantum mechanics is one of the most mind-blowing and useful concepts ever. One of the most useful is that the amount of energy/space between every molecule of our bodies--and that just blows my mind, because it means that most aerie-fairy of forces can influence our lives in the most dramatic of ways.

Though, with all this praise in mind, I appreciate it, and I accept it for connecting you with the thought, and you might want to know that I got it from Ed Dale, founder of 30-Days of Challenge (an Internet Marketing challenge--whose new challenge is coming up in August). Thanks for your appreciation in all this, and I appreciate it for both me and Ed :)
Quote:
That's a great idea, and I'm certainly going to use spreadsheets to visually track my success from now on, and I'm going to start using the m/t/o method of setting goals.
Using spreadsheets with the m/t/o method setting goals will rock your world. It'll rock your world because you'll measure your progress and be like "Holy hell... this is REALLY working," and you'll fucking spaz at how awesome you're doing. Then, after a very slight decrease in progress before a plataeu, you'll measure and measure and measure, still spazzing at how awesome it is to measure (I still love to measure, even if there's no apparent, seeming, improvement) until WHAM, another spike! With this whole process of spreadsheets and m/t/o goal setting... it only moves up from there.

You have much to learn with all this stuff, but so far, who you are as a person is beyond what you do for work, beyond what you say in this post. From what I see, with all the stuff you can learn and with who I've witnessed you to be, I literally identify you--in my mind's eye--as "forever." With all you have to learn, with all that you can easily learn (and not-so-easily learn), you are the most infinite, "forever," being that I've ever seen.

Thanks for being forever, your influence and power and self-worth touches as much.
Quote:
I really can't thank you enough for your support. It's really cool how awesome you treat me, all the help and advice you've given me, and how enthusiastic you are for my progress. Thanks so much man, and keep up your progress as well. I read every update on your blog.
For how awesome I treat you, for all the help and advice, for all the enthusiasm, I really, really appreciate contributing this for you. I really feel this intense surge of fulfillment anytime I think of supporting you, so this is really something that I love to aid with.

And for my progress. I will definitely keep up the progress, lol, because it has been taking me to some of the most exciting places and experiences of my life. The progress that has happened has allowed me to experience the most pleasurable places to work; the progress that has happened has allowed me to handle enormous amount of rejection as painlessly as it is to pick up a feather (see Task #15 to see what I mean); the progress that has happened has allowed me more fulfillment through the development of my physical health (i.e. Hour of Power) the level of balance (i.e. hour-long daily meditation and visualization), the level of applied knowledge (i.e. I've been significantly improving my abilities in: Speaking Spanish, cooking/cleaning/business, Blogging, Editing, Sexual Selection (i.e. from The Mating Mind by Geoffrey Miller)), and my finances (i.e. I've literally made more money since May 19th, the start of the blog, than I have in the past two years).

This progress has changed my life, and I'm now one of the best driving forces for good that I know. This progress has allowed me to see the bigger perspective of the the "driving force of good," too, because I no longer see in 3-month or 6-month increments: My vision is on 2113. For example:
  • Malcolm X's grandson was beaten to death in a night club in Mexico in addition to 11 kidnappings (or, more specifically, "they just went missing")--what does Mexico look like in 2113 because our actions and contributions?
    There are places in the ocean have something like 500 tons (probably ten times this amount, or more) of plastic and garbage just swirling around in the ocean--what does the ocean and the world look like in 2113 because of our contributions?
    People live in a reality of lack and sickness that is totally stupid, unnecessary, and detrimental to those who might otherwise succeed (i.e. people put people down just to feel a surge of significance)--what does 2113 (i.e. when I'm 120... how old will you be then) look like because our contributions and actions?
I know this might be considered a longer post, but what I have realized as a result of the progress that has happened is this:

That I'm going to die--and I need to devote every ounce of my life to the highest of places... even as I attain personal success
That having a constant vision multiples your progress by a billion percent (lol, I'm almost not exaggerating--consider a vision board... more on this later)
That setting accountability with other people (like this deal that I made with Tari Manello of Epica.org along with the blog you see) will bring out parts of you that you never knew existed.
That the above accountability has created this progress within me and has taken me to some pretty exciting and wonderful places... places that will make anyone's "normal rejection" seem like a nanoscopic dot y comparison , lol.

(Note: With this progress, and the places I've been, when you see the fifteenth task's entry (already up on the main blog), you might agree with me, lol).

As for reading every update on the blog, I really appreciate your support as well. As we both know, your observation of my material actually, literally, makes a profound and positive influence on my life, and I'm extremely exicted and enthused about the results that have happened so far.

I'm lovin' it!

Thanks, man.
Quote:
Thanks so much!!

P.S. oh and I also just purchased Rules of the Game. I'm ALWAYS in the book buying mood, lol.
I'm actually going to do this, too, with you if you. Doing this with you might serve for you as a "pacemaker." If I do this as a pacemaker with you, lol, I'd like to start soon (i.e. tomorrow), because this'll be super awesome to do!

Of course, because I've already done this, I may do some additional stuff or combine days as I go along, but it's all good! :-)

Let me know what you think, Positron. Because are you awesome? (i.e. Forever?) I'd say that's a positive.

Again, let me know what you think.

Your Friend,

Aaron

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I love quantum mechanics, along with a lot of other physics concepts, and I find it extremely intelligent that you have managed to draw a relation between the most abstract physical concept and pick up. I never thought about it that way.
Quantum mechanics is one of the most mind-blowing and useful concepts ever. One of the most useful is that the amount of energy/space between every molecule of our bodies--and that just blows my mind, because it means that most aerie-fairy of forces can influence our lives in the most dramatic of ways.

Though, with all this praise in mind, I appreciate it, and I accept it for connecting you with the thought, and you might want to know that I got it from Ed Dale, founder of 30-Days of Challenge (an Internet Marketing challenge--whose new challenge is coming up in August). Thanks for your appreciation in all this, and I appreciate it for both me and Ed :)
Quote:
Using spreadsheets with the m/t/o method setting goals will rock your world. It'll rock your world because you'll measure your progress and be like "Holy hell... this is REALLY working," and you'll fucking spaz at how awesome you're doing. Then, after a very slight decrease in progress before a plataeu, you'll measure and measure and measure, still spazzing at how awesome it is to measure (I still love to measure, even if there's no apparent, seeming, improvement) until WHAM, another spike! With this whole process of spreadsheets and m/t/o goal setting... it only moves up from there.

You have much to learn with all this stuff, but so far, who you are as a person is beyond what you do for work, beyond what you say in this post. From what I see, with all the stuff you can learn and with who I've witnessed you to be, I literally identify you--in my mind's eye--as "forever." With all you have to learn, with all that you can easily learn (and not-so-easily learn), you are the most infinite, "forever," being that I've ever seen.

Thanks for being forever, your influence and power and self-worth touches as much.
Quote:
For how awesome I treat you, for all the help and advice, for all the enthusiasm, I really, really appreciate contributing this for you. I really feel this intense surge of fulfillment anytime I think of supporting you, so this is really something that I love to aid with.

And for my progress. I will definitely keep up the progress, lol, because it has been taking me to some of the most exciting places and experiences of my life. The progress that has happened has allowed me to experience the most pleasurable places to work; the progress that has happened has allowed me to handle enormous amount of rejection as painlessly as it is to pick up a feather (see Task #15 to see what I mean); the progress that has happened has allowed me more fulfillment through the development of my physical health (i.e. Hour of Power) the level of balance (i.e. hour-long daily meditation and visualization), the level of applied knowledge (i.e. I've been significantly improving my abilities in: Speaking Spanish, cooking/cleaning/business, Blogging, Editing, Sexual Selection (i.e. from The Mating Mind by Geoffrey Miller)), and my finances (i.e. I've literally made more money since May 19th, the start of the blog, than I have in the past two years).

This progress has changed my life, and I'm now one of the best driving forces for good that I know. This progress has allowed me to see the bigger perspective of the the "driving force of good," too, because I no longer see in 3-month or 6-month increments: My vision is on 2113. For example:
  • Malcolm X's grandson was beaten to death in a night club in Mexico in addition to 11 kidnappings (or, more specifically, "they just went missing")--what does Mexico look like in 2113 because our actions and contributions?
    There are places in the ocean have something like 500 tons (probably ten times this amount, or more) of plastic and garbage just swirling around in the ocean--what does the ocean and the world look like in 2113 because of our contributions?
    People live in a reality of lack and sickness that is totally stupid, unnecessary, and detrimental to those who might otherwise succeed (i.e. people put people down just to feel a surge of significance)--what does 2113 (i.e. when I'm 120... how old will you be then) look like because our contributions and actions?
I know this might be considered a longer post, but what I have realized as a result of the progress that has happened is this:

That I'm going to die--and I need to devote every ounce of my life to the highest of places... even as I attain personal success
That having a constant vision multiples your progress by a billion percent (lol, I'm almost not exaggerating--consider a vision board... more on this later)
That setting accountability with other people (like this deal that I made with Tari Manello of Epica.org along with the blog you see) will bring out parts of you that you never knew existed.
That the above accountability has created this progress within me and has taken me to some pretty exciting and wonderful places... places that will make anyone's "normal rejection" seem like a nanoscopic dot y comparison , lol.

(Note: With this progress, and the places I've been, when you see the fifteenth task's entry (already up on the main blog), you might agree with me, lol).

As for reading every update on the blog, I really appreciate your support as well. As we both know, your observation of my material actually, literally, makes a profound and positive influence on my life, and I'm extremely exicted and enthused about the results that have happened so far.

I'm lovin' it!

Thanks, man.
Quote:
Thanks so much!!

I'm actually going to do this, too, with you if you. Doing this with you might serve for you as a "pacemaker." If I do this as a pacemaker with you, lol, I'd like to start soon (i.e. tomorrow), because this'll be super awesome to do!

Of course, because I've already done this, I may do some additional stuff or combine days as I go along, but it's all good! :-)

Let me know what you think, Positron. Because are you awesome? (i.e. Forever?) I'd say that's a positive.

Again, let me know what you think.

Your Friend,

Aaron

I'm really excited about tracking my progress and doing the challenge from Rules of the Game and I'd love to have someone to do it with! However, I won't be able to start tomorrow because I ordered the book online, so I have to wait for it to arrive (hopefully this week). But, I am starting this challenge tomorrow, to get started approaching girls as that scares the shit out of me.

I'll certainly let you know when i receive the book so we can start!

Thanks a lot man.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dude, keep it up!

I fell ill a couple of weeks ago and lost all momentum I built up and it feels likes I've moved backwards since then. Instead of taking a step back and rebuilding that momentum, I got really demotivated, almost to the point where I wanted to give up. I can't stress enough how important it is to go out day after day and if you ever feel like you're not making progress, just take a couple of steps backwards and start again, rather than starting from square one which is what I feel I've done.

This video is great if you're ever feeling demotivated, not just in pick up, but in any aspect of your life. Bookmark it - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX9unvqpMt8

I also have the Stylelife Challenge, but so far I haven't been following it, just completing tasks I feel will push me yet I'll find enjoyable. Let me know when you receive your copy, I might follow it with you too.