Approach Anticipation Excitement

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 58 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Seeing AA as Approach Excitement was just all I need to get it start. I've finally got out of my house to work on my «inexistant» game. I'm building it and thanks for the artitcle!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

DO you have a link for the e-book??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:40 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

wow great article, I've been meaning to study NLP for a while now but have been lazy. I told myself I'd focus on PUA which I haven't done much lately.

I've seen posts on how to get rid of AA like talking to strangers frequently, saying hi etc. While they're pretty good, especially if you follow them, I think this article is the most powerfull way to get rid of AA and get some AE instead. I'm going to read some NLP books and hope it helps me reach my goals, get me motivated and rewire my thought process for hard work and success.

Thanks again, I'm glad I decided to randomlly check whats new in the forum today lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

amazing this is really usefull!!!
thanks man!

BLESS THE PRESENT
TRUST YOURSELF
EXPECT THE BEST

the best way to avoid failure is to see it as a feedback

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Incredible post!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

DO you have a link for the e-book??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You've really opened my eyes man, glad I read this. From now on I'm not gonna use the word Approach anxiety but Approach Excitement! Makes a big difference in the way I think! Gonna use this to motivate me to approach this smokin' HB9.5 I sometimes see in the gym.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you Rye Lee. I've never thought about those "butterflies" that people get before doing something. Your post was well written, and I have definitely noticed the importance of changing the words that I use to describe an experience. Time to get put this into practice now. Thanks again.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Just for the fucks of it, seems to me this belief could be applyied to almost everything in life, also other steps on the attraction process.

In my case, my worst part is closing. Any idea on how can I be aware I`m not anxious but rather exited about closing and still have the patience to pull it at it`s natural time?

I kinda rush this step, that reveals my level of anxiety towards it; lucky for me approaching is not an issue anymore. I don`t see it as something special, hell I don`t even give it importance anymore.

Any thoughts on the closing part? Perhaps is related to mid game.

Excellent post!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Approach Excitement. It is like the fear you feel when you are looking over the edge of a tall building. Sure it is scary, but those same emotions make you feel alive.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:17 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Incredible post. Changed my way of thinking about Approaching. Thanks Rye!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I started reading this, this gold given on a silver plate. I came down to "selecting words that impower you ir critical" when i had the ephifany that i felt an silent urge to share a vision i had.

Water, dropping drop by drop. Someone, or something turned on the water that flowed down ina rush. To much.. Medium, perfect i thought :) it started to glow... Sound appear from an idea about that shit. It reminded me of a video ive seen where when sound got introduced to the stage, it appeared, as if it turned backwards. Any way, i imagined me putting myhands under it to have felt the sensation and you know whathappened? The whole thing became real. I froze, then got gently burned. After an easy adjustment, it was better. It even got framed by the inspiration by the temperature in this enviroment.