BEST WEEK IN MY PICKUP CAREER! (Bristol, UK)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

2013 03 27 Wed - Day 2 F-close
Had a day 2 meeting with this Italian girl which I met 11 days ago on Stokes Croft underpass, sarging with Alex. Asked her something(probably where's good to go tonight), talked for a while, when she asked me "can I go now?" I said "No!" in a funny way. We talked more, told her that I have to go and asked for her number. After that she asked me again if she can go, I said no again(Alex too, we have been making fun of her and laughing) she smiled and left.
We met in a pub near my place, had one drink then bounced her to my place("I have this great Czech alcohol from my friend"). Made the drinks, put on a TV show, kino - neck massage, been choding a bit but at 1am I realized that since she's still here this girl must really like me so I took the drink out of her hand, grabbed her neck and went for the makeout(leading!). After it got heavier, I just picked her up and literaly brought her to the bedroom... This was the hottest girl I've been with in my life(let's give her an 8, maybe 9 from FB pics:) and I was actually surprised how easy did it go. This has totally pumped me for the next days as I have realized than I CAN FUCK HOT GIRLS and definitelly girls that are a bit less hot than her (=entitlement). It also made me go harder after the numbers(old and new), because I had proof that I could fuck them. Total mindblowing paradigm shift which you can't fully understand until you go through it. So from now on I was trying to fuck every cute girl I met whether from cold approach, previos gaming or social circle.

2013 03 28 Thu - Street,Pubs,Oceana - with David
GENERAL:
-The three sets at the waterside (from MINI0009 Mandy - German girl sitting outside at the waterside) were the best - I was warmed up from the previous sets, minimizing time between sets and opening everything - great street game! At the same time I shouldn't be pumped up by the results(2 numbers, good reactions), but instead by taking action and following the rules, because if I get bad reactions I'll be fucked. Just assume good reactions and focus on taking action. If I get bad reaction, stay unaffected and reframe it as the girl acting weird.
-focus on remembering their names because I forget them one minute later
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SETS:

MINI0005 Girl with hat on Stokes Croft - 1:40 min
GOOD:
-hooked the first set
BAD:
-hold the camera steady, give it to the wingman

Slovenian girl working in Oceana - 2-set at stokes croft roundabout
GOOD:
-they reopened conversation, so they were attracted to us a bit
BAD:
-I should stop them, escalate, get her phone number

MINI0009 Mandy - German girl sitting outside at the waterside - 8 min
GOOD:
-I was talking a lot
-I kept going even after she said no to the coffee meeting
-winging - David was talking to her friend(next time do more small talk-where are you from.. Cool.. Do you like bristol.. - at slightly lower energy than the wingman, to make him seem cooler)
-number close - Mandy DE
BAD:
-no physical escalation!
-I have freaked out at 4:00
-make cooler hand gestures, have cooler smile(no "frozen smile")

MINI0010 Made-up high heel 2-set near the waterside - 1:30 min
-in a club they probably wouldn't talk to us, but it's easier on the street
GOOD:
-opened them right after the German girl, I was therefore in a talkative mood
-I made them giggle
BAD:
-no target marking (she looks totally like your Spanish friend.. say something in Spanish)
-no physical escalation
-it was obvious that they are not going to ditch their friends and come with us, so we should come up with something different to make them stay, create more rapport, escalation and get phone number
-I didn't feel entitlement to those girl(too hot for me) - I should act like I fuck girls like them every day

MINI0011 Alexandra - Spanish 2-set near the waterside - 4 min
GOOD:
-some escalation (handshake)
-number close (Alexandra ES) - give me your number.. quickly, the battery is running out:)
BAD:
-I could get more physical during the # close (put my hand around her waist)
-David should talk to her friend(at slightly lower energy than me to make me seem cooler)
-made no plans for day 2 meeting, which makes the # less solid

MINI0012 Accountant girl on Park street - 4 min
GOOD:
-opened a hard set(British, accountant) a made her laugh a few times
BAD:
-I was speaking too quiet (have commanding strong voice even when you don't get good reactions)
-I should throw in some other topics before re-suggesting day 2 meeting
-When she said "Try some other girl" I could say "I only go for a coffee with accountants"

English language group on the Park street
GOOD:
-opened a big set(3+4 people), made them stay on the street and talk to us
-reopened later when I saw them again
BAD:
-no recording
-I should go for number of the Dutch girl

MINI0014 Swiss girls in White Harte - about 20-30 minutes
GOOD:
-moved them around
-got a bit physical, went for the phone number even though she said no
BAD:
-we haven't opened any other sets in WH

Oceana:
GOOD:
-I have tried to open about 8-10 sets
BAD:
-no recordings
-haven't hooked any of the sets (except for the girl which opened David because she wanted a chewing gum)

Last set - girl with the guitar on my way home
GOOD:
-opened her with "can I get to stokes croft this way?", then asked her "where are you going from with the guitar?"
-made her sing a song for me while walking (leading)
BAD:
-Forgot to record, No physical escalation
-Things I could say: Wanna have a drink with me? (at my place); Wait before you go - what's your name?; One more song before you leave

2013 03 29 Fri - Street,Pubs,O2 - with Alex,Lee
SETS:

Meeting with friends - black girl - about 15 min
GOOD:
-talking about anything(my eating habits) - million dollar mouthpiece, expression not impression
-got her attracted to me
BAD:
-I should get her number "I'm meeting my friends next week, come hang with us"

Meeting with friends - Polish girl - about 3 min
GOOD:
-quick # close ()
BAD:

Jennifer - Spanish girl crossing road near Hippodrome - about 10-15 min
GOOD:
-went for the phone number even though she said no to a meeting, got it (Jennifer ES)
-physical escalation - light touching, lifted her and spinned her around
BAD:
-no recording

MINI0007 Cat girls sitting on the ground in front of Start the bus - about 4 min
GOOD:
-Alex tried to escalate - "Do you wanna dance?"
BAD:

MINI0008 Asian 2-set on Park street in front of Asian restaurant
GOOD:
-Alex opened with asking for some place to go, I went in with "Where are you guys going?", they've hooked
BAD:

Marta - Spanish girl in the O2 - about 10-15 min
GOOD:
-opened her with the claw on the shoulder (she was standing with her friend on the upper floor looking over the dance floor)
-got physical with her, when she pushed me back a little bit I did a step back and escalated again later
-made plans for a day 2 meeting and got her # (Marta ES)
BAD:
-no recording
-no make out

MINI0010-11 Cyprian girl in the O2 - about 15 minutes
GOOD:
-great physical escalation
-make-out within 2 minutes, at first she didn't want to but I kept talking and escalating
-good eye contact - laser eyes
-grabbing other girls while she was leading me to the dance floor (should I let her go and switch?)
-number close (Cyprian makeout O2) - I was really pushy and insisted on giving me the number
BAD:
-I should lead her to the dance floor, not her
-I should try harder to pull her home
-I should stick on her longer and try to isolate her, I could get other guys to game her friend by introducing her to random cool guys in the club
-haven't screened for logistics(where do you live? what are you doing tomorrow?)

2013 03 30 Sat - Street,Pubs,Big Chill - with Lee,Alex,Jo
GENERAL:
-got no numbers, which surprised me after the 6 #s in previous days and probably has fucked my game(+being tired) - having a needy vibe
-laser eyes(like with Spanish 30yo girl in Big chill) - strong eye contact is very important and efficient at creating attraction, it's like looking into her "soul"; just fucking stare at her(with relaxed and happy facial expression)
-don't freak out when having a "bad night", just relax, smile
-use "Hi, I'm Thomas" as a default opener - it's physical off the bat(can escalate further by putting her hand on me in a club or so) and almost no girl is going to blow you of after a simple introduction
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SETS:

3x Happy birthday opener on the street
GOOD:
-tried new stuff
BAD:
-should do a step back after hugging her and start talking immediately

Married Thai girls in B2B
GOOD:
-opened with "Hi, I'm Thomas" for the first time (outside of social circle)
-she was married with a kid(had no ring though) - I could tell her to add me on FB then game her and suggest a discreet meeting

Alex - number close with Chinese girl

Alex - girl with hat in Big chill
GOOD:
-opened her and even though she wasn't very attractive she had hotter friend(Spanish 30yo) to which he could switch or I could game her

Spanish 30yo girl in Big chill
GOOD:
-Alex opened her, friend of the girl with hat
-even when having a bad night I was able to create attraction (just by doing the laser eyes)
BAD:
-use code words for marking target(Spanish) and obstacle(German) so the wingman can hit on the obstacle if she's hot enough

Talked to a couple more sets opened by my wings, but I wasn't having fun, motivation and entitlement..

Thanks to my wingmen and my pickup gods - RSD Tyler and Julien - I was doing exactly what they preach. Amen. I've never been happier in my life(except when doing acid trips and traveling in the Caribbean) plus my game is skyrocketing now. I'm going to do cold approach Thu-Fri-Sat, day 3 with Italian girl on Sun and will set more dates for next week(I have about 6 good candidates). Fucking them is going to be really easy now.

Feedback is very welcome. I'm also up for meeting new guys from the Bristol area who are serious about the game, if you are interested get in touch with me.

Cheers..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Lol @forgetting the girl`s name after a minute; happens to me everytime I go out.

Listen, you`ve got a huge pump in your confidence out of this weekend for what you state, and it`s great.

But you should always have in mind when writing in this section that this could turn even a bit more interesting than just as a reminder to your future self, that you write it all down with a bit more details on the interactions for us to understand and in the best of cases LEARN a thing or two.

The best Field Report you will ever write down is the one that leaves a lesson after it, now as anyone can see you had some considerable amount of interactions!, but try to take more time in every single one of them so I can learn a thing or two about your approach and close.

I`m in for a boost!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the feedback man. I wrote down as much as I remember and had time to:) Anyway, this stuff is almost useless for ppl who don't go out sarging regularly. I write it as an inspiration for others to show what can be archived after just 7 months in the game..
But I wrote some more detailed f-close reports today, going to post them now...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Previous week's numbers follow-up

Mandy DE - I have called her, she has picked up. I tried to set a date with her, but she was in Bristol just for 3 days with her (ugly ass) friend and wanted a double date. Fuck this, I like my wingmen too much to want such a sacrifice. Anyway, I'm keeping her in my phone list as a girl to call before calling other girls or going out to get me into state.

Alexandra ES - no response to 2 texts and 1 call
-POSSIBLE REASONS: made no plans for day 2; better in person gaming needed; no connection

Polish girl - no response - invited her to a meeting with my friends (try once again in 2-3 weeks)
-POSSIBLE REASONS: fucking bitch

Jennifer ES - no response to 2 texts and 2 calls
-POSSIBLE REASONS: ?; element of randomness - not all girls want to meet strangers from the street; tighter game might help

Marta ES - no response to 2 texts and 2 calls
-POSSIBLE REASONS: club numbers are flaky, no make-out, haven't fingered her in the club

Cyprian makeout O2(Ivoni Cyp) - called her, she has picked up; got her FB - messaged her to meet me tonight, she told she will let me know - MISTAKE: I have just waited for her to let me know - of course she didn't.. I should have pushed her (let me know now, drop your plans I'm more fun,..)
-then I sent her 2 FB messages 3 days later which she has ignored
-then 5 days later I texted her(by phone): Remember, tomorrow is "Hug a retard" day... So don't freak out like you did last year, NO ONE IS TRYING TO HURT YOU!
-she replied(resurrection!) later in the day: "Do you mean that I am a retard??!" (yes darling you are.. for not meeting me:) - I will reply to that later today...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

2013 04 04 Thursday - date flake

Set up a date with a Brazilian girl. 30 minutes before she texted me that she can't go, this messed with my confidence and I didn't wanted to go out sarging that day because I was pissed.
LESSON LEARNED:
-Don't be a bitch. Just accept the element of randomness and focus on the action. You have right over action only and not the fruit of action. Hold your fucking state when getting negative responses.
Next day she texted me that she's sorry and asked me to tell her when I want to meet her again, so it's all good. I have ignored her(to "punish" her a bit for bad behavior), texted her 2 days later and set up a meeting on Mon.

2013 04 05 Friday - meeting with friends, O2 with Alex,Lee&Alex

GENERAL:
BAD:
-Haven't been meditating and didn't go through my list before going out

Warm up - meeting with friend on Stokes Croft
GOOD:
-opened one girl in the queue(wasn't hitting on her); met 2 new people inside
-was able to hold my state after waiting for 20 minutes in the queue in cold
-my friend though I was high on speed even though I wasn't (=being energetic; natural high from doing pickup like Tyler:)
BAD:
-haven't opened any other sets in the venue(it was loud and I was there only for 20 min, but I should do it anyway)

O2 GENERAL:
GOOD:
-I got there first and have started opening without wingmen(warm up - fat girl upstairs)
-Have stayed even after (I thought that) I lost my "car keys"
-When I felt that I was tensing up, I have relieved the tension in my body (as explained in Jeffy's video: RSDJeffy youtube channel - Instant Entitlement)
-Have tried new openers - tapping her on the shoulder and going for a handshake with a friendly face (Alex)
BAD:
-I could have opened more sets

Clara Kor O2 - Korean girl #-close
-she was standing alone in the main bar area downstairs
GOOD:
-I went in and immediatelly got physical, I was dancing with her while holding her
-I was leading her - moved her to the entrance area where I could talk to her
-went for the makeout, she didn't wanted to; I have tried several times
-made plans for day 2 meeting(she said maybe), got her phone number(Clara Kor O2)
BAD:
-she left after she found her friend(some Spanish guy from her language school)

Nataly CH O2 - Swiss girl #-close & make-out
GOOD:
-opened her upstairs with the claw, then was spinning with her in a circle and pulled her in
-make-out within 30 seconds(fastest is my life) - even though she started it(What's your name? Thomas. Thomas from Bristol? and then she shoved her tongue in my mouth)
-I have lifted her up and moved her to the corner
-I did several times a step back when she started pushing me away - this saved the interaction
-made plans for day 2 meeting, got her phone number(Nataly CH O2)
BAD:
-I should be more confident when doing step backs - fully assume that she's going to stay!
-No leading! Basically she was leading. I should seat her down, move her to the dance floor, etc..
-When I met her later and tried to reopen, she run away
-Next time go for a heavy make-out, grabbing her under the clothes and try to finger her in the corner (she will be more likely to go home with me then). Club phone numbers are very flaky, go for the extraction at all cost!

"BAD" SETS:

Girls dancing downstairs - her friend pushed me away

Girl who got creaped out when I tapped her on the shoulder and introduced myself

-I should call them a "Dog!", then go to the nearest girl and tell her "Look at that slut! She's a fucking slut.. That girl sucks dicks in the bathroom.." etc, to show the upper hand, minimize my "ego damage" and negative social proof, to pump my own state and to show my brain that nobody can fuck with me without consequences

2013 04 07 Sunday- day 3 with the Italian girl

Met her, took her straight to my place. Opened a bottle of wine and talked to her for an hour and a half first so she wouldn't think that I only met her to fuck.
She was slighty testing me - pushed me away twice when I was making out with her on a couch - but now I fucking know that if a girl does this I just have to keep going.
This shit is quite tiring - bottle of wine, weed, fucking for 2 hours (at least I can drop my cardio today). My dick needs to catch up to my current level of game, fucking them good is crucial for protecting the investment.
Overall I have played it cool and acted non-needy(act like if you are fucking 10 other girls hotter than her). Made plans to see her again in 2-3 days.

2013 04 08 Monday - date & F-close with Brazilian girl

Fucked the Italian girl again in the morning and sent her home. No shower, I have used her pussy juices as a perfume for my date with the Brazilian girl tonight which I was meeting at 8 at my usual day 2 location (pub near my place). On my way there, she texted me that she's going to be 15-20 minutes late so I went to do some cold approaches in cabbot circus(as Jeffy says, beasting never stops, it's a lifestyle).
Opened 3 sets asking for directions to a pub, had one relatively good set(Spanish girl - should have asked her to come to the pub with me,she would say no, then make her laugh and get her number). Anyway, this put me more into the state and made me laugh as I found it quite amusing trying to meet another girl while waiting for my date.
Met the Brazilian, we talked for 2 hours, then bounced her ("Let's go to my place, I have this great Czech alcohol", she said ok).
Drinks, music, slow(probably too slow) escalation, I have been doubting myself a bit - is she here to fuck or does she view me as a friend?(I need to kill my inner chode)
At 1:30am we went to kitchen to smoke a spliff. I finally put two and two together(if a girl is with me for 5 hours and is at my house after 1 am, she wants to be fucked!) and started escalating more - this time just with my voice, body rocking and eye contact. We have been talking about completely asexual topic(growing your own vegetables) but I made it sexy with my voice and eye contact. This proves what RSD dudes preach - WORDS DON'T FUCKING MATTER, IT'S ALL ABOUT SUB-COMMUNICATION! I literally got an erection doing this and she got turned on as well. Then I just got closer to her while talking about the fucking vegetables(in a funny and "sexy" way), put my hand on her back, pulled her in and started making out. Then dragged her to the bedroom 5 minutes later..
She's a 6 (an average looking girl) so I have downgraded a bit from my Italian 8, but fucking her was really good for practice(to get comfortable doing this with hotter girls). On top of that, she has amazing personality(yes, girls have personality too), she's the happiest person that I ever met(we have been laughing almost constantly), likes science and fucking and we have common interests(weed, psychedelic trips).
It's also cool that I have fucked 2 girls this week and it's just Tuesday morning:P Makes me wanna go beasting tonight to find a third one, but my dick needs a day off. I also have other stuff to do besides picking up, texting, dating and fucking girls, drinking and smoking weed with them and writing field reports about it..

I'm definitely going to get the 3rd(maybe even a 4th) one later this week. The beast is unleashed! Now I know how to play this game..

LESSONS LEARNED IN THE LAST DAYS:
-If I can get them to meet me, they are totally getting fucked! It's inevitable. I just need to have a fucking blast, talk about whatever and amuse myself - which is easy for me since I do a lot cold approach, meditation, exercising, healthy eating, vitamin D and omega-3 supplementation, SAD light, etc.. (harder to do if you stay home, jerk off to porn and eat shitty food;) Julian's 80% f-close success rate on days 2 makes total sense now.
-In the motherfucking club, go for a heavy makeout, fingering and extraction at all cost! "No" means "yes, I totally want to fuck you". Club phone numbers ain't worth shit!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Old numbers follow-up:

Nataly CH O2 - no response to 2 texts and 1 call
-POSSIBLE REASONS: club slut, haven't fingered her in the club

Clara Kor O2 - no response to 2 texts and 1 call
-POSSIBLE REASONS: club numbers are flaky, no make-out in the club

Tuesday
-day off for my dick..

2013 04 10 Wednesday - meeting with friends; Italian girl

Meeting with friends - a new girl was there(6.5 - slightly above average looks, strong personality) - I would be totally able to fuck her in isolation(strong entitlement!). I'm able to communicate with girls sexually using strong eye contact and voice (content is irrelevant). I was able to vibe with her nicely(we had a nice conversation going, totally freestyling it) but this chode "friend" was interrupting it - he was trying to get in and was 'chodishly' hitting on the girl(your english is really good, French language is very sexy) I should probably blow him off (throw some topics on him to occupy his brain and continue vibing with the girl to show dominance). His 'game' looked really desperate to me.
Italian girl - she was supposed to come earlier, came later to my place but she made me work for it (6 texts) which surprised me after how good I fucked her the last time. I was thinking about switching to the Brazilian girl.. LESSON LEARNED: The game is never over! You have to act all the time like a non-needy cool icy motherfucking pimp.

2013 04 11 Thursday - White Harte - Austin(Eltino); Brazilian girl

MINI0001-02 Street.mov - 3 sets on the street
GOOD:
-although we haven't hooked any of them we did this as a warm up and we were able to stay unaffected(not freaking out when things don't go the way I want after previous successes - not being outcome dependent - being process oriented)
BAD:
-after the direction opener hasn't worked I should have tried something else(plowing) - "actually I just wanted to talk to you, what's your name?"

MINI0006 3-set in front of the White Harte (WH) - about 6-8 min
GOOD:
-we have hooked the set("What's going on there?" opener), both of us went in and made the girls giggle(don't focus on good reactions, focus on taking action - talking to them, expressing yourself, etc.)
-some escalation(handshake and introducing myself)
BAD:
-I accidentally stopped the recording
-no target marking
-I could escalate more non-verbally(laser eyes, getting closer to her, voice)
-we should get their phone numbers! not hoping to meet them again inside(they told us that they are coming in - but they didn't)

WH GENERAL:
GOOD:
-Austin was pushing me hard to open (MINI0011 Laura ES WH - Spanish Agora promoter - got her number later)
-This was my best night in WH(or any other pub) - we build nice momentum and have hooked most of the sets that we have opened(including moving sets). We have hooked about 10 sets and got 4 number/FB closes total in just about 2 hours.
-My game was completely natural - haven't used (almost) any canned material.
-I wasn't viewing this as a pickup(outcome dependence) but rather just having a pint with Austin plus talking to some chicks - this and having 2 girls in rotation helped me to project a friendly non-needy bad-ass vibe.
BAD:
-Pimp harder - we could do even better than 2 number/FB closes each

Randomly meeting my Italian F-close:
-I have tried to open a girl who I think was her friend, the Italian girl was walking right behind her. I clawed her in, said hi and introduced her to Austin. She talked to me for less than a minute before saying "I have to go this way" (to meet her friends) which surprised me because I thought she would stay a bit longer since I have fucked her that morning before she left my place.
GOOD:
-I was able to hold my state after this and kept gaming other girls in the venue.
-Austin came up with a great opener to avoid hitting on her friends - "Do you know an Italian girl named <her name>?" - this made us laugh and put us more into state (insider jokes)
BAD:
-I should go for an instant make-out to show my dominance and create social proof for the room.

MINI0010 Russian engineer with glasses - about 3 min
GOOD:
-opened her with "Do you know an Italian girl named <her name>?" - great opener :) (but opener really doesn't matter - if you fully assume it and are having more fun than them ANYTHING will work)
-"Do you work as a bartender?" - "Close... Airbus engineer" - I kept going after this misguess - Actually it made me laugh and pumped my state further. It was a nice natural neg - just threat it as any other neg, talk about something else and stay unaffected after throwing it (accidentally) in.
-good body language - hands in my back pockets
-completely natural escalation(without thinking about it) - touching her on arm
-When I saw her looking away, a sign that she wanted to leave to meet her friends or get a drink, I have prevented it by throwing other topics at her.
-I tried to go for a number close - "What are you doing tomorrow?" - she said "No":) and left to see her friends - I couldn't care less and kept pimpin'.

Swiss girl I met in WH 2 weeks before
-tried to open her with the claw - she walked away(with a smile though), this was basically the only "bad" set in WH. That bitch has no clue that I'm fucking hotter girls than her. I ignored her and gamed other girls. I should call her a dog to pump my state.

MINI0011 Laura ES WH - Spanish Agora promoter - Austin pushing me hard to open her - # close - 9 min + reopen about 3-5 min
GOOD:
-went in with something like "hey, how are you doing", got huge attraction after opening(she could probably "sense" that I'm fucking other girls and also probably saw me talking to other chicks in WH - social proof)
-natural physical escalation(again without thinking) - putting my hand on her arm and back, got really close to her(@3:08)
-leading - making her to take off her glasses(@2:14), moving her (by the hand) from the bar to a less busy area
-Later she met her Spanish friend, started talking to him in Spanish and told me "sorry, wait" - she wanted me to stay. I waited for about 15 seconds and then went straight into another set(two Spanish chicks) that Austin opened to wing him.
-I have reopened her later(Austin saw her and called me) at the bar again. She was there with a guy but I ignored him and kept going. I have asked her who is she here with and she told me it's her friend. He showed respect and introduced himself(I forgot his name 1 second later), I've told him that I'll talk to his friend for a while, he said OK and left. It's amazing how well other people threat you once you get good at game(this guy + other guys literally getting out of my way when I was walking through the pub). Now I don't accept bad behavior from anybody because I'm starting to get abundance of everything in life.
-asking for logistics - Who are you here with? Where do you live?
-Asked her what is she doing tomorrow, she told me she's free after 7 - asked her to have a drink with me tomorrow and she took out her phone by herself. Number close(Laura ES WH), called her she saved me into contacts. I forgot her name so I have asked her how to spell it - she asked me if I forgot her name - NO, I know your name - What's my name then? - Clara - No, it's Laura - Close:)
-She's probably a 7 but I have to see her naked to revise her "rating".
BAD:
-I should probably go for a make-out to make the number more solid - she was attracted to me so much that she would almost certainly go for it.

MINI0011-12 Spanish 2-set Austin
GOOD:
-I took the camera from Austin to record his gaming from a better angle.
-After I found out that one of the girls has a boyfriend I discreetly told this to Austin.
-I have tried to move them(It's too loud in here) but was flexible and dropped it after she told me they are going back to their friends. Then occupied her by changing topic so Austin could get a number close with the other chick.
BAD:
-The other girl(Austin's obstacle) with the boyfriend - I should ALWAYS go for a FaceBook close in such cases!

MINI0016 FB Elena IT - Italian girl with a boyfriend - 4min
GOOD:
-some escalation - touch on her arm, pulling her in
-good body language (hand in my back pocket)
-I was able to get her FaceBook(Elena) and suggest a possible meeting(maybe I'll meet you - she said maybe and smiled) while her boyfriend was ordering drinks. It's also nice to FB close another Italian girl after fucking one in the morning.
BAD:
-I should lean back more and let her lean in
-Do body rocking - moving energetically around while talking to her

MINI0018 Austin - Spanish 2-set # close
-I have been winging him; the girl was a 5 so I didn't go for her number, but if her English was better I could get her # and put her into BS category on my phone(bitches girls to call just to get into the state)
GOOD:
-good winging, I have interrupted her when she was trying to get into the conversation between Austin and her hot friend
-Austin - good plowing
-we have been totally setting the rhythm of the interaction
-she was attracted to me of course

Meeting with my Brazilian girl
Austin drove me to her place(cheers mate). I didn't wanted to fuck her because I needed to save energy for pimpin' and fucking other girls on the weekend. So I have just smoked a joint with her, discussed with her whether you can recreate a human from the DNA without an egg cell(she studies Biological sciences - it turns out you can't in case you are wondering) and when I was on my way out after 90 minutes, she said something like "so you leave like that?" and the smile has disappeared from her face - she should be watching RSD videos about staying icy when things don't go the way you want:) This made me fucking laugh during my way home.
Not fucking her was quite impolite from me, so I gave her a little back massage, made-out with her and made plans to go to a poker game before I left to keep her hooked. This was a great chilled end of my night and I have also practiced verbal game with her(she's very talkative).
(Does this count as Julien's "give her the full range of emotions"?)

LESSONS LEARNED:
-recording: hold the camera as steady as possible, don't accidentally stop recordings
-I could escalate more non-verbally in every set(laser eyes, getting closer to her, voice)
-go for the number close in EVERY SET! (if they have a boyfriend go for FB) also go for a kiss if you have enough attraction
-push each other hard to open and close
-body rocking - moving energetically around while talking to her

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

2013 04 11 Friday - Street,O2 - Alex,Lee,Alex,Ben

Street game:
-did a happy birthday opener - it was good, but I need to follow up with something(where are you guys going?) I need to be congruent with it, otherwise it won't work!
-opened one set in Agora with "what's going on here" - haven't hooked, next time use introduction opener and fully assume it's going to work (if it will not, just go to another girl and open/make fun of the first one - if that one responds weird do it again with third girl or a guy) or I could simply follow with introducing myself and a handshake..

MINI0001 Polish girl going from work - number close - 6 min
-opened her on Park street
GOOD:
-escalation
-kept plowing, passed shit test(you don't even know if I have a boyfriend)
-made plans for day 2, number close (Elvira PL)
BAD:
-the hug at the end was a bit awkward (I could say "it's an awkward hug:) how does it feel?")

O2 GENERAL:
-negative momentum! (my results got worse as the night progressed) - POSSIBLE REASONS FOR A BAD NIGHT - tired from the gym; not having fun; should open 2+ sets with wingmen; not going from set to set; giving too much fuck what other people would thing when they see me gaming
-I'm a pissy little bitch when I have a "bad" night - if that happens again, just go dancing without giving a fuck for 30-60 minutes and try again - Tyler's video; also try gaming in other venues on Friday

2013 04 13 Sat - Street,Pubs,Big Chill - Austin, Izzy, Mike

Stokes Croft street game:
-we did a couple warm-up sets (asked where's good to go)

MINI0007-09 Austin - Band singer in the Full Moon
GOOD:
-both of us went in, when she asked me if he(Austin) does it often and if I'm his wingman I said "yes, all the time.. I'm his wingman!"
-I did some plowing, could do more. I could open another set (girl next to me) by asking her something about the gig
-when I had nothing to say I could use one of my canned routines! Or I should lower the bar and talk about anything - it doesn't fucking matter and it's good for practice.
-Austin stayed fucking icy, even after she was testing him; number close
BAD:
-when she told me "my boyfriend is there" I could say "My girlfriend is at home.. And my other girlfriend is out with her friends.." (just calmly stating it like she did)

MINI0011-12 Me&Austin - Bitches in front of the Syndicate
GOOD:
-Austin went physical right away with the girl on her phone
-great set for seeing how "bad reactions" look like and why it's is important not to focus on reactions(good or bad) - "There is no such thing as failure. You either get the desired outcome, or you learn." (add to selective blindspots)
-in fact right after that he had a good set:

MINI0013 Me&Austin - Hot girl with 2 ugly friends:
GOOD:
-I have winged him(easy to do with ugly/average girls - act the same with hot girls), I have stopped them once when they tried to drag her hot friend away, but should have tried much harder - even get physical with them(arms around their shoulders) to occupy them (good for practice - if I'm not able to stop ugly girls, how the fuck am I going to do that with hot girls?)

Big Chill:
-Izzy and Mike joined
-Again, I randomly met my Italian girl there, my state went up after that. I was talking to other girls in front of her(sets with Izzy and Mike), actually she motivated me to open them(I wanted her to see me pimpin' a bit). Then I lightly "clawed" her on her neck when passing by and later fully grabbed her and made out with her(leading, showing dominance). I told her to leave with me, she said that she wants to stay another 30 minutes and after that I extracted her home.

MINI0014 Austin - 1st set in Big chill:
-she was standing and texting right in the entrance hall - Austin opened her, but I should have done that(I have choded out:)
-I could go in like: stop texting.. Just kidding, I just wanted to talk to you.. Who are you? I'm Thomas, hi.. What's going on here? When do they close?... (overwhelm her and set the rhythm of the interaction while getting closer to her)

Rap battle with Spanish chick
-we had crazy conversation about bullshit - great for practicing verbal game
-I should switch to her friend after she declined to meet me on day 2

GENERAL:
-I forgot most sets that were not recoded - record everything next time! at least a part of the interaction as a reminder
-Overall it was a great night even though I didn't get any "results" (new numbers or make-outs) but there are a lot of lessons in the recordings. I just need to view the failure as learning and not focus on getting good reactions(just assume them) but focus on the process instead(and draw my state from within and from my actions)! This way I'll be focusing on what I can influence and failure/rejection would be non-existent when I realize that it's just them giving me feedback on my approach. This is easy to say now, but in the field I sometimes simply don't want to and decide not to approach - BUT I HAVE TO GO IN AND TALK, because I either learn from the interaction or learn plus get some outcome.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good work keep it up man.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

2013 04 20 Sat Street,Pubs - Austin,Alex,Mike

SUMMARY/LESSONS:
-10 hours in the field, 2 number closes, 1 FB, double instant date + got invited to another one at the end of the night
-NEXT WHOLE DAY SARGING: have meal outside not at my place to keep social momentum; go to Castle park to chill for 30-60 minutes and keep opening girls from a bench; walk less
-RECORDING: give camera to my wing/buy 2nd camera; keep it stable and horizontal; when beasting and going from set to set without thinking - don't stop recordings after each set but record continuosly(point it to my face) to see myself in the state
-while recording wingman, talk to somebody else to keep the state(can by a guy)

16:27 Solo day game around Cabbot Circus and Broadmead
GOOD:
-opened about 4 sets; one of the first times doing day game alone
-the first one was the best 'Spanish 2 set(MINI0002.MOV)' but I wasn't warmed up and I left without trying to push it further

17:45 Bedminster - East and North street (with Austin)
-first 2 sets haven't even stopped - just take it as a feedback(we weren't in state and haven't opened strong enough), ignore the negative and keep going(the next set was good!)
MINI0005 Two Polish girls(CS)
GOOD:
-founded out logistics - they were on their way to the airport and did not plan to come back to Bristol later, so there wasn't much to do..
BAD:
-hold the camera horizontally!

MINI0007 Spanish girl
GOOD:
-I went for her number
-Austin went in and asked her a question when he saw that she wanted to leave
BAD:
-next time give the camera to my wingman!
-I should make her more comfortable and keep plowing when she refused to give me her number (Yo hablo Espanol un poco, etc..)

MINI0009-10 British chick going home
GOOD:
-I suggested instant date(which I don't really want to do, it's just a routine I use) but when she says no, switch it to "Just kidding, I'm here with my friend. .... But what are you doing tomorrow?" If she says no, do the same shit again: "I was just joking, you shouldn't meet with me, I could be a rapist.." and escalate/push for the meeting/number again :) - PUSH/PULL - STEP BACK
BAD:
-don't say aaaaaahhh :)

MINI0011 Black bartender
GOOD:
-I went shamelessly and automatically for the phone number several times (she said no) - it's good to be persistent, but calibrate it(step back, "just kidding")
-she was inviting me to come to her pub so I should get the name of the pub, tell her to write it down on my phone and then ask for her number/FB

19:45 Stokes croft:
MINI0012 Spanish chick taking pictures
GOOD:
-this one wasn't very smooth - I sound a bit off(incogruent) in the recording, also she told me that "why are you talking like this" but it's good since I was trying new stuff(Julian's commanding/breaking raport tonality/short sentences) and now I have the experience of how not to (over)do it
-did a step back after the hanshake and pulling her in (I'm just kidding)

Dinner in weatherspoon - talked to 3 ppl there + being around other people most likely helps me to get into state.

21:20 Centre:
MINI0015 Some 2 chicks - 30sec

GOOD:
-now I was beasting - totally in the state and setting the rhythm of the interaction

MINI0016 - Another bartender going to work- 30sec
GOOD:
-going from set to set and gaining more momentum
BAD:
-I could go for a day 2 meeting/number (just to practice), but more gaming(push-pull) is needed before that

MINI0017-18 Austin then Me - girl near the statue
GOOD:
-I shoved Austin into the set - then I sat down on a bench and talked with a random guy sitting there - this way I got more momentum instead of loosing it by not talking to anybody; he was a chode so I didn't ask him to pimp with us
-she was waiting for a date so Austin got rejected, I went into the set and gamed her just for fun - further momentum!

Harbourside:

21:50 In front of Oceana
MINI0020-21

-2 rejections, but I was in state and not giving a fuck

Went into a pub(Pitcher&Piano?) Austin opened, I have not I think.

Park street instantdate:
GOOD:
-I have opened 2 chicks, found out what they are up to(tourists) and took them to the Elbow room.
-logistics: staying at a hotel
-number: she gave me a fake one so maybe I was pushing too hard (still much better than not doing shit), she looked interested but that for some reason suddenly changed(fake number, they wanted to leave (us too at the same time))

Then we went to Park street where we randomly met Alex which pumped my state further. We left to go to the Wetherspoon with Austin to wing him on his meeting with a girl he met before. We stole her and her friend from chodes, but the girls left later. Then we went to some bar to meet Alex, Mike and Ben. I have opened:
Hot girl sitting next to them
-situational opener: "Are those a hipster glasses or real ones?"
-I could say "stand up" (commanding tone) if she did it, I could dance with her, if not say "just kidding" and continue gaming her
-I have not pushed it hard enough, probably because of lack of entitlement (too hot and posh for me) - next time burn it to the fucking ground when in state!
-then I casually talked to 3 other ppl in the bar(asian couple, older lady)

Beasting on Park street:
-I left the bar with Alex and went into full beast mode: Talked to a promoter -I should go for the number because it was a good interaction with me totally setting the rhythm and then opened Two set in front of Agora straight away - I should push this one further as well and go for the hot girl!

Then we went to another club - opened a 2 set without heasitation(what's going on here) - bitch was giving me shit so I opened the next set using that situation(Have you seen what happened to me? .. I was emotionally abused by that girl) - Austin went in strongly physically to wing me, but I fucked up because I went to the bar for a drink and then they moved and I haven't reopened(why?!?). We got outsite and I met:

Girl on the street
-I grabbed her hand, got a bad reaction(weird face), but since I was in the zone I honestly wasn't giving the slightest fuck when that happed(actually I was happy and having fun). And again, the next set was great!

0:15 MINI0024 Brunette from Georgia - 5-10 min
GOOD:
-lightly clawed/tapped her, then walked with her down the street and stopped her after a while
-made plans for day 2(I was persistent), got her number, did step-backs, I was joking with her
-found out logistics - where does she live(Park st.), what is she doing(studying, busy because exams are coming)
-tried to push for instant date, she said no, I said "cool, I have to meet my friends"

Went to triangle to meet with guys, we went to Brass&Pig(I have tried to open also there) and then to a club (Roccon?) New enviroment for me and it was fucking crowded - but I have opened a few sets - This place put my state down a little bit(probably because it was a new enviroment). Me and Ausin bounced to do street game but we were fucking tired and moved slowly towards car/home. On the way home:

Dressed up black and white British chicks
GOOD:
-opened the black one with "where are you going?", I was walking back with them(like Julien recommends for moving sets), her friend gave me a bad reaction "Not with you?" - again, I stayed totally unaffected, not giving a fuck about the "rejection" and what other people would think about it and the next set was good:

British band singer # close
-situational opener: "who gave you the rose?".. "It's not a real one?"
-she invited me to go with her (she was meeting her Spanish friends), I just made plans for day 2 and got her number

TRY NEXT TIME:
-"Have you ever had sex with a man with a tiny penis?" opener/line
-deeper voice
-continue with the breaking rapport tonality - but calibrate it with -listen what she says, latch on the topic(don't miss the topics she brings) and tease a little bit (Zero flakes - daygamedotcom)
-go for the pull not for the phone number! (realized this after reading earlier field report above) Phone number is just plan B if the logistics aren't good.

2013 04 21 Sun
I tried to set one last meeting with Italian girl before she leaves but she couldn't meet me and I have emotionally reacted to this - I have totally lost my iciness and was emotionally fucked the whole day and acted like a chode(scarcity mindset). I have to get into abundance mindset and fully believe that I'm going recreate this(Julien's video - How To Get Your Dream Girl Off The Pedestal: The Cure For Oneitis), which I will and get the abundance. Abundance is the ultimate solution for my gaming/dating/"relationship" problems! I could met her the last night(she texted me at 3am) but I fucked up because I was too tired(lazy) and I though that I will meet her the next day.
Later met with the Brazilian girl but had to push for it.

2013 04 22 Mon - date with Spanish chick
I know her from a language school and finally managed to meet her again at my usual pub.
She went there straight from a gym, so she wasn't drinking and I couldn't use my "czech alcohol" extraction line. But I was totally setting the rhytm of the interaction(momentum from Saturday?), probably should have let her talk more:) I was going through various topics and figured out logistics - she lives in Redland, Sun and Mon are her days off, doesn't go out that much, likes to chilll and watch movies and she was going home to cook a dinner. I could invite her to cook something together at my place but making plans to meet me again with my friends on Sunday was probably better as the logistics would be more in my favour on Sunday since she'll be drinking and I can invite her to my place(although she might flake/have other plans). She also hasn't seen me in 8 months so I might need extra time to make her more comfortable and demonstrate that I'm not a chode anymore.

2013 04 23 Tue
I have realized that relaxing gym session(light cardio, sauna, swimming, jaccuzi) is probably essential for me (haven't been in 4 days mainly because of dating which utlimately fucked up my game)

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

DEBRIEFING AFTER A NIGHT OUT(FROM BOOTCAMP)
-What were my 3 best sets? Then for each of those sets, look for mistakes. Don't DWELL ON the mistake though, its just an opportunity for growth. Ask what was good about the set and What am I going to do next time? Then actually say it, right there, role play it aloud with yourself.

2013 05 09 Thu - White Harte - Jo,Lee

GENERAL:
-Talking to guys is good for creating social proof, I will also not be seen as hitting on girls only but as being social in general
-I need to do more step(s) back (like when the spanish girl with her cousin told me why am I asking her so many questions - I said "OK, bye", turned around and walked one step and then got back in right afterwards)
-Charge the fucking camera before going out and take out also the audio recorder so my wingmen could record their sets

3 BEST SETS:

Hot Brazilian girl
GOOD:
-I got attracted one of the hottest girls in the place, went physical with her, went for the make-out
-I have occupied her friend when she was trying to drag her away(at first)
BAD/MISTAKES:
-step(s) back (push-pull) needed to calibrate my intent - (I hate you; I'm going to makeout with that girl, bye - then go back in before she has chance to leave)
-I or my wingmen should occupy the obstacle more because she has dragged her away in the end - I should get physical with her as well(they are Brazilian) and pull her in after a handshake/hand of god so she'll be on my left side and then put my hand on target's waist and tell her that I like her friend and ask her if she's cool with that. After that more occupying/giving her attention from my side or my wingman would be needed to make them stay. Then I should go for the pull by default(we could bounce them with Lee to my place to "have drinks"), with the number being just a backup plan(if the logistics were bad). More gaming would be needed before that, but we could easily create massive social proof in front of them in that venue if all 3 of us would be stopping girls passing by and gaming them and also talking to other guys(hey, she's my sister/girlfriend) and creating the hub(see VIDEO: How To Generate Massive Social Proof Instantly: Introducing The Hub). Then we could bounce them and try to isolate and fuck them or worst case get a solid phone number.

Hot Sri Lankan girl
GOOD:
-I got her attracted to me, made out with her while her boyfriend was around the corner
BAD/MISTAKES:
-After making out with her I should pick her up and carry her around the corner next to the exit door where I could heavily make out with her, put her hand on my dick to show her how much attrated I'm to her and try to finger her

Little French girl
GOOD:
-Again massive attaction, anime eyes
BAD/MISTAKES:
-Next time go for the phone number, make-out, pull,
-I should also try to move her around(come to the bar with me, introduce me to your friends) - also with the other girls! - It will be easier to bounce them after that
-also don't forget to screen for logistics

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Daygame 2013 07 02 - with Chris

2-3 WARM-UP SETS - directions opener

RUSSIAN BLONDE GIRL, CZECH GIRL - verbal game not fast enough, not fully warmed up yet, but better - almost hooked them

PROMOTER GIRL - great for warm-up! Then I randomly opened hot Chinese girl passing by:
STEPHY CHINA # CLOSE:
-physical from opening, breaking rapport tonality, figured out logistics(she went to a "date") made plans to meet her afterwards and number closed
-After her random friend came in I shouldn't leave, but I should continue to set the rhythm and wait until he leaves. Then I could move her to a bench near the fountains and try to make her ditch the date(have a coffee with me, have food with me(delivery or fast-food to my place:))
-I also could get more physical (go for a kiss), maybe lift and spin her - get more physical next time with hooked sets and look for signs of discomfort(do a step back then) - calibrated fast escalation (like with the Japanese girl on Sunday)
-Made the number more solid by making a random Chinese girl from the street call her later and talk about me

SPANISH 2 SET:
-We have tried to hook them but they were constantly slowly moving away and left after 1-2 minutes
-Use the "You can go if you want to" line and then quickly ask another question
-We should have split them (me talking to the one further away, and Chris occupying the other one)

OPENING SETS FROM THE BENCH - with the photo routine (lazy pickup)
-We have hooked about 3-4 sets - in those cases we should stand up and game her properly! (getting closer, physical, laser eyes, "you can go if you want to", subtle push back, challenging vibe and then go for an instadate or solid number close(with making plans and making it very clear that I'm getting the number to meet her again))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

F-close report

Met her on 2013 06 16 while doing daygame with Lee. Light Kino (I should be more physical), number closed, found out logistics and made plans for day 2. After that I have talked to her and joked for a while.

2013 06 18 Day 2 with her
She was late, I had to wait for her over 20 minutes. We had one drink at the Canteen(23:30) and then I bounced her to my place("Let's have another drink", where? "At my place, I live just around the corner"). I went for the kiss at about 3am, but she said "what did I tell you, I have a boyfriend", then I tried again but she didn't want to.

2013 06 23
I have texted her what is she doing and then invited her to my place to watch Game of thrones with me. She said maybe but later texted me that she's tired and going to stay at home.

2013 06 28 Day 3
I have invited her to join me while I was out with some friends. I didn't give her much attention and have talked to other girls in the venue. Then I left and went pimpin' with Eltino. She texted me later on that night and asked me where I am (she wanted to hang out at a pub with me) but since I was gaming and my goal was to get her to my place again and not hang out with her at a bar, I have ignored the text and told a random French girl from the street to call and fuck with her by telling her that "Thomas is totally wasted and lying on Park st, come to pick him up".

2013 07 03 Day 4
Invited her to hang out with me and my friends. She finished at work late so I went home and when she texted me I went back and met her in front of the Full Moon. Bounced her to my place ("You came late, they have closed now.. I'm going home to smoke up, wanna join me?")
We have watched a comedy TV show at my place and after about 70-80 minutes (I have been choding out a little bit) I gave her a neck massage while watching the TV. It's easy to turn a girl on with a massage so after about 20-30 minutes I went for a make-out. When I saw that I'm going to get it I have teased her a little bit by keeping still while almost touching her lips and moving slightly back. Then I went fully on and moved her to my bedroom. She gave me a little token resistance("We shouldn't be doing this", "I'm not sure", blah blah) I told her "yeah, we totally shouldn't", kept going and f closed her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

2013 07 26 Bristol harbor festival and street game - with Mathew, Martin, Santiago, Alex

I have started with Mathew at 9. At first we didn't wanted to open but we got over it by using directions opener. Then we build momentum and started fucking around(balloon opener, bike opener).

Black girl (F.....) # close
-Opened her from Martin's bike, talked to her for a while then let her go(I should try to stop her and game her properly!). Then I met her again when she was coming back, stopped her, fucked around a bit and then started gaming her. Got physical a bit(I should be more!), talked to her for about 20-30 minutes, found out logistics(she told me that she's busy, I told her that everybody is busy; lives in Southmead), her hobbies(she doesn't drink, smoke weed or play table foosball) took a funny picture with her(I can MMS it to her later if she won't reply to a text) and got her number. I have texted her about 30 minutes later if she catched the bus, she has replied.

Thai girl (K......) on phone # close
-I saw her at the Triangle and told Alex to open and tell her to get off the phone. He tried but she stayed on the phone, so we started shouting at her to hang up and call the person later(in a funny way of course:). It hasn't worked so we moved on. At the end of the night I met her on my way home. The person she was on the phone with was her boyfriend and she was crying and waiting in front of his house because he dumped her. I have talked to her about 15-20 minutes and have tried to bounce her to my place(about 3 times) but she said no so I have just number closed her. She texted me the next day.
-Day 2: I met her on on Sunday at the festival I had dinner with her and her friends. Then she went to a casino with her friend, she invited me to tag along but I couldn't go because I didn't have ID with me.

We have opened shitload of other sets, this was one of the best nights ever!

2013 07 27 Date; Night street game with Lee

Date (Day 5 or 6?) with Polish girl
-We met for a coffee but I have fucked up the planning so she made another plans in advance for the evening and so I couldn't bounce her to my place.

Night streetgame:
-I got out late (after 1am), Lee picked me up. We have started approaching on Park St and I got mostly negative responses because the hot girls were hit on whole night and I wasn't in state, so they thought I'm one of the drunk assholes when I tried to stop them. Later I have hooked a set near the fountains but she wasn't hot enough so I haven't escalated (fuck that! I should do it anyway just to practice + get her number for the same reason). Then I went into Lee's set, we have talked to 3 hot girls for about 25 minutes, but the one that liked me had a boyfriend and I wasn't in state to pimp hard or switch to one her friends. Then we tried to open more sets on Park st. but it didn't work. I got overwhelmed by the environment(guys fake high fiving me, girl trying to stick an umbrella in my ass:) instead of overwhelming it. This is what I consider to be a bad night now.

What was good? What have I learned?
-Next time don't go out this late if I don't feel good - go out earlier and build momentum or fuck it and better stay home.
-Maybe I shouldn't be so physical when trying to open in this situation - try a soft stop (walking with her while opening her).
-Just don't be a bitch and try again
-Bad night is an opportunity to improve my game by sticking to basics(open everything, outcome independence, intent, escalation, eye contact, voice tonality...)

2013 07 28 Thai girl day 2; Another girl day 3
I haven't fucked or even bounced to my place any of them, so I was pissed and called over my girl which I have already f closed before. I have considered this to be a bad day as well. I need to improve my conversion ratio (sets to numbers, reply rate, fuck close rate on day 2s) and be more positive.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

F-close report

I met her on 2013 06 22 at around 21:40 while doing nightgame with Izzy and Austin. I was in a massive fucking beast mode state because we have been doing day and night game for about 5 hours on that day. I was totally overwhelming, self amused and sounded almost like I was high on coke(on infield video from that night). Big pimpin'. Later she told me I sounded arrogant, I was asking her if my hair looks good. I have tried to introduce her to my friend(leading) but she didn't want to move. I think I wasn't very physical, don't remember the details but I got her phone number and texted her my name(at 21:50). Overall it wasn't a very good game but it has worked.
Later I have texted her that I'm in a pub on Gloucester rd. and asked her where is she (22:30). She replied(a good sign) at 02:15 that she was at her friends house and didn't go out in the end.

2013 06 27 Day 2
I have texted her the day before my usual text (what is she doing tomorrow evening) and arranged a meeting at 8 in my usual day 2 location(Full moon).
We met for a drink in the Full moon, then I bounced her to my place. She had to work tomorrow, so she left early. I haven't tried to escalate.

2013 06 29 Day 3
Met her in the afternoon in the city centre, she bought some ciders and went to Castle park. Then I bounced her again to my flat(let's buy something to eat in Tesco and go to my place). We have been watching Game of Thrones and I have started escalating slowly - arm around her shoulder, stroking her, neck massage, make-out. Then she stopped me, I have tried 1-2 more times, but she wasn't up for it.

2013 07 15 Day 4
We met again in the Full moon. Then I bounced her to my place, we have watched some stuff then I started making out with her after neck massage, I went for it harder than the last time but she told me that she's on her period.

2013 07 11 Day 5
Met her for a quick coffee in the Full moon to show her that I can hang out with her without bouncing her to my place and trying to fuck her like all the other times.

2013 07 12
I have invited her to my place to have some wine but she texted me back that it's not a good idea. Then I have ignored her and asked her 4 days later why. Then I ignored her again and she kept calling and texting me and she got pissed that I don't reply and don't pick up the calls.
It was obvious that she likes me because she was texting and calling me all the time but she knew if she comes to my place she's totally getting fucked this time(we would have sex on day 4 if she wasn't on her period) and she probably didn't want to look like a slut.

2013 07 27 Day 6
We met for a coffee but I have fucked up the planning(told her that I'll go out in the evening with my friends) so she made another plans for the evening and so I couldn't bounce her to my place.

2013 07 31 Day 7 - F close (finally)
Meeting in the Full moon, she was late but I met my friends there so I was with them when she has arrived(social proof). Then I left them and started talking to her - I was totally self amused and comfortable, smoothly went through different topics(RSD hotseat free association exercise). Then she has asked me what I'm I looking for. I told her that I don't want to sound like an asshole but I'm looking for more than a friend, because I have a lot of friends (pointed at my friends sitting at the other table:) - she tried to reframe this as me not being interested in her as a person and not wanting to be her friend if we don't sleep together, I told her that we can be just friends but she shouldn't call and text me 10 times a week in that case. Then we talked about this for a while, I got closer to her face and was ready to make-out with her, but then some fucking couple asked if they can sit at our table and I choded out(I was afraid of being rejected in front of them:). The conversation got quite heavy so I suggested to continue with it at my place:) I told her that she's an adult and if she doesn't want to have sex we don't have to do it.
At my place I made a coffee, played a movie and in the middle of it started making out with her - it felt different than the other times, I took the escalation more slowly to make sure she want's to be fucked and teased her by moving her lips away. When she got really horny I have started escalating and then I have moved her to the bedroom...

I have never "worked" this hard to get a girl to bed, not even in my old chody days, but it was totally worth getting the experience. And another girl of course :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Drama game report with exported texts from my phone
How being an asshole makes your girls vagina wet

I was supposed to meet with her at midnight on Wednesday, but she was over an hour late so I told her not to come anymore and sent her back home while she was 5 minutes from my place. I haven't planned this, I just got pissed that she's always late so I have decided to set boundaries.

2013-08-08 - 1:01:59 - out
Hi, it's too late now so don't come anymore, I'm going to bed

2013-08-08 - 1:03:00
Oh no, are you serious, I'm on the way now

2013-08-08 - 1:03:27 - out
Yeah, sorry

2013-08-08 - 1:04:38
I'm here in 6min, do you really want me to come back ?!
2013-08-08 - 1:07:13
?!

2013-08-08 - 1:08:37 - out
I'm in a bad mood and we were supposed to meet at 12

2013-08-08 - 1:09:59
I know, so what you want me to come back home before walking 20min ?

2013-08-08 - 1:12:04 - out
Good night

2013-08-08 - 1:13:28
Are you serious, you know what, fuck you Thomas.

2013-08-08 - 1:24:54 - out
I was waiting for you for over an hour, fuck you

2013-08-08 - 1:33:32
I know but sorry I came back in the hostel at 23.30 and I was starving. It's not easy ti be punctual for me, you should have noticed. But I really didn't expected you would go to bed at 1. Midnight is late for meeting, why not meet sooner, were you working all this evening ?

2013-08-08 - 1:39:58 - out
If you don't give a fuck about meeting me at the time you have agreed, maybe we shouldn't see each other anymore

2013-08-08 - 1:50:35
Are you serious ? I don't "don't give a shit about meeting you" it's just that I'm not punctuel, it hard for me to plan thing at precise time. But if you don't want me anymore just because of this that's a shame. I thought you care about me more than that but maybe I've made a mistake twice

2013-08-08 - 12:45:32
Well, please tell me now if you don't me to see me anymore, I don't want to suffer like with L****. I really like you Thomas and I really would like to enjoy you as possible until I leave UK. I'm really sorry about yesterday, I feel very bad about that ...
(L is her ex-boyfriend who broke up with her over a text message:)

2013-08-08 - 14:27:14 - out
I don't want to sound like an asshole, but if I can spend my time waiting for somebody who's always late or falls asleep and doesn't show up at all or somebody who's on time, guess what am I going to do
(indirectly telling her that I'm fucking another girl who's better than her)

I thought she'll reply to this but she hasn't because it was too much (later she told me that she thought that I ditched her with this text and that I'll never text her again) so I have texted her after the weekend:

2013-08-12 - 17:04:53 - out
Hi, sorry about the Wednesday, I didn't want to end it like this

2013-08-12 - 17:15:55
You kidding me ? So why did you do that ? You were worst than L****, I told you I suffer a lot when L**** broke and what did you do ? The same ! Even worst, thank you, thank you so much

2013-08-12 - 17:27:22 - out
I don't know what I feel
(I have tried this line from Julien's drama game, she hasn't replied so it probably hasn't worked)

2013-08-12 - 18:29:59 - out
But I haven't ditched you, just told you that I don't like when you are 1 hour late

2013-08-12 - 18:33:42
I don't know what you feel but I can tell you what you should feel. Ashame, stupid, regrateful and mean this is how she should feel. But you probably don't feel like that because you're a fucking asshole and you don't care about the mean you spread.

2013-08-12 - 18:47:05 - out
Why are you so pissed? What the fuck did I do? You are the one who fucked up and it wasn't the first time

2013-08-12 - 18:55:27
Yes you did. You talking me like shit what do you expect ?

2013-08-12 - 18:57:13 - out
What do you mean?

2013-08-12 - 18:58:43
What do I mean ? Read again the messages you sent me, that seems clear

2013-08-12 - 19:03:29 - out
At least I didn't call you stupid and fucking asshole like you did

2013-08-12 - 19:18:21
Firstly, I insult you between because I'm actually very pissed. Anyway we don't understand each other by text message. If you have just a little bit of Bravery tell my what you want to tell me in front of me.

2013-08-12 - 20:04:08 - out
Alright, are you free at 11?

2013-08-12 - 20:42:51
It's too late I can't. I'm leaving Bristol tomorrow and I just come back the 24th of the month and I leave uk the 26th. So you can make an extra effort to meet now otherwise we can meet before 24th and I think it's gonna be to late to speak

2013-08-12 - 20:49:02 - out
I can meet you at 10

I met her at 10 near her hostel and talked to her. I have apologized, told her that I have overreacted but that she has fucked up as well. Then I tried to hug her but she didn't want to. She told me that I was being fucking cruel and that she was doing really bad. Then I hugged her, told her that I'm sorry and set it straight. I have asked her if she want's to spend her last night before she leaves with me(she was leaving for a Cornwall trip at 5am). She was hesitating at first but I have convinced her to come with me.
At my place we talked about this more and she has asked about the other girl. I told her that our relationship is not serious and that I have expected her to see other people as well(she told me that she hasn't and I think she wasn't lying). Then we have cuddled and I have ravished her with love :)
We had sex later and it was the best we ever had, both for me and her. Her pussy was much more wet than usual so this drama game probably helps to create more attraction even though it seems very mean. Looks like girls really like when you give them full range of emotions, from "loving her" to being a total asshole.

Second girl:
Earlier on that day, my second girl called me after work and asked me what am I doing. I have invited her to my place and she said ok. I thought we are going to fuck but she was giving me bullshit about not being sure, blah blah... I told her to get back to me when she will know. Bitch was testing me. I have tried to make out with her 2 or 3 times, but she knew that once I start making out with her she's getting fucked and she didn't want to do that. She left after about 30 minutes. This bitch has a really good game but she doesn't know that she's playing against The Pimpmaster. I'm gonna game the shit out of this bitch.

Stuff to use on her:
-inviting her to a meeting with my friends where I'm going to be with another girl that I'm fucking
-using another girls to call or text her in her native language
-ignoring her
-drama game - being an asshole, then setting it straight
-"I don't want to sound like an asshole, but if I can spend my time with (her giving me shit) or (some other girl who is nice), guess what am I going to do"
-other subtle ways to let her know that I'm fucking other girls