The Bath PUA lair (SW England)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Guys!
We are live on Facebook The Bath lair, linked with Bristol and Leeds. Come and join us!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Bath and Bristol.

I've read The Game and been following the forums for quite a while on and off and it has most definitely improved my game which I'm thankful for. I'm currently studying photography at Uni and I'd very much like to make a positive picture story around the idea of PUA. The spin would more be about the balance between males and females. What I am not intending to do is portray PUA's as something dirty as I know for myself that without the information I have read I would not be anywhere as successful as a photographer as I am today.

The photographs I would like to make are (not necessarily all of one person - can be mixed):

-Portrait of yourself (at home)
-Photo of you preparing for the evening (clothing, jewellery, etc)
-Portrait in bar/club
-Photo of group sarging - just out and about, doesn't have to be formal portrait (3 or more would be great)
-Photo of somone who went out and didn't pick up anyone and is on way home (taxi, train, car etc)
-Photo of peacocking if anyone around here does it - I know its a little old hat now.

I'd be more than happy to share photos with you guys and make any prints for you. Also if you like, I could throw in a free 'couple photoshoot' if you fancied it as part of a routine with a HB.

I'm originally from Taunton and I live between Bristol/Newport (study in Newport) so I can get to Bristol and Bath very easily, I'm happy to give lifts for a night out and even join you guys haha.

My work can be found at: http://jamesbillettphotography.com/cate ... otography/

Let me know how you feel about this. If you've for more questions ask here or even gimme a text/call: 07725 112 067

Best,

J

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Forgot to mention, I'm in Lakota tonight photographing DJ Yoda if anyone else is there let's meet up.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey lads,

I'm a first year student at uni in bath. I haven't got a great deal of experience in PUA, but nonetheless I'm certainly interested in getting involved in the local activity, and always up for some sarging whenever I'm free!

if someone could link me to the facebook group that would be great :D

x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey anyone in Bath,

read the Game a while back but just spoken to my mate up in Manchester who's full of stories of Day sarging and all the amazing things that happened, looking for someone to do the same here?

Kinda looking to just open for now, maybe number close here and there, any takers? PM me

PJ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

Just coming to the end of a year at uni and looking to spend some more time out sarging, I'm fairly new to all this, just looking to meet up with some other like minded guys for a bit of sarging, mainly for some day game but potentially evening/night game as well. I live in bath but bristol etc is within easy reach

Look foward t hearing from you guys

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

I'm new to daygame and not so good at nightgame, looking to join a group if there is one. PM me really eager to start sarging in Bristol anywhere, it'll be fun.

Jimbo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys is this still happening ?, I live in Bristol SPAM and am looking for a group like this, if you PM I can give you my facebook or whatever ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just moved to Bath to do a Masters, who wants to go sarging? Let's do this! PM me if you're keen.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyone here Gaming in Taunton? How is the scene down here? I am visiting this town on and off and would like to occasionally linkup with guys with good game. I will usually be going out on weekends with 2-3 ladies (family and off-limits) So if anyone is looking for social proof/ chill with "mates" and Game with a wingman, then do inbox me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Bristol_Bath PUA lair
Bath PUA lair
the world_famous bristol lair
R5D inner circle Bristol

All lairs with active members and regular sarges, discussions, information, on FB.
IM 'Eltino Yeovil' for contact.
Hope to see you there soon.
Eltino

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Anyone here Gaming in Taunton? How is the scene down here? I am visiting this town on and off and would like to occasionally linkup with guys with good game. I will usually be going out on weekends with 2-3 ladies (family and off-limits) So if anyone is looking for social proof/ chill with "mates" and Game with a wingman, then do inbox me.
Sadge, when are you next down to Taunton? i've not sarged the area at all, my stomping grounds are Bristol, although I currently live and work in Yeovil. Taunton could be convenient for me and would be happy to wing.
Eltino.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyone in Bristol area want to get together to have a chat and a sarge? I know there are a lot of fans of The Game around here. Reply on here or PM me.

Stal'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys

Currently a 4th year student at Bath, but on work placement roughly an hours drive away. Up for coming down to do a whole weekend of sarging (daygame + nightgame) if someone is able to put me up. Even if it is just for a night.

Let me know if you're interested, just PM me and we can discuss further.

Cheers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello,

Anyone form Bath, England. I am looking for a wingman to go out regularly, grow together, and nurture each other’s skills :)

It is quite tough these days to find someone equally committed and devoted to self-improvement of this type, as it can be time-consuming.