*Facebook Photos That Convey Value* DHV

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So starting next year I am going to go out my way to take super interesting DHV photos, some will be random while others will tell a story. Basically I want to build up like a port-folio of awesomeness, since Facebook is my usual point of closing and then method of scoring a number to a arrange a day 2 I feel this would greatly enhance my game and make sarging that little bit more easy. Also due to all the travelling required the storys should just flow out naturally without seeming like a bragger.

Anyway.. here is some ideas I have please add some of your own..

1) HUGGING A LION - I imagine somewhere in Africa will let me do this but Google only seems to find videos and pictures of other people hugging lions. If anyone knows where I can do this please let me know. I think it's fairly obvious why this would be a DHV to girls, lions are like big cats so they are cute but also very dangerous so it shows alot of courage aswell as love for animals. I am thinking about going to Africa to help less fortunate kids in the summer so this could be achievable while I am there and obviously that would be a DHV story to add.

2) FAMOUS LANDMARKS - Putting a fun twist on famous landmarks shows cocky humour but also shows how well travelled you are having been to these places. The more the merrier Europe would be the ideal place to do this and I have been trying to organise a trip for a while now but none of my friends have the balls or open mindedness, they would rather get fucked up and waste money in Ibiza.

3) EXOTIC WOMEN - Obviously any picture of you and attractive girls is a DHV but throw in the fact they are foriegn and exotic you will massively increase your awesomeness. Imagine being in the picture above with one of those babes on the quadbike and setting that as your profile pic.

4) THE BUNGEE JUMP - I still haven't had the balls or oppurtunity to do this yet but when I finally do this will be one to add to the photo album.

5) SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS - Let's face it bitches love dolphins and other sterotypically friendly animals so any sort of interaction with them is going to be a bonus on your part. Be warned though dolphins have a dark side and can be quite murdery/rapey.

6) FESTIVALS - You don't even need that many friends to have a good time at a festival because everybody is there to revel and have fun. The photo oppurtunities are endless especially if there is alcohol involved. Things like rock concerts and DJ'S are fairly limited and mainstream though. The picture is of the German Beer fesitval something I think would be a good laugh.

7) OFFROAD BIKING - To be honest any sort of extreme sport is going to be a massive DHV, for this one I would pose at the end with the helmet off covered in mud.

8) ROCK CLIMBING - This can be done indoors aswell which would probably be safer and easier to get photos of but outdoor rock climbing would be an amazing experience.

9) CULTURAL PHOTOS - The pic is probably a bad example smoking weed isn't legal in most countries and will be banned pretty soon in Amsterdam to non residents aswell. But some sort of picture of you soaking up some other cultures would be a DHV.

10) BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES - With the advent of Instagram, Photoshop and other wonders you could get a lovely Facebook Cover Photo with the caption "Take Me Back".

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:22 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yea, I mean it'd be awesome to put up pictures of myself doing cartwheels along the Great Wall of China, but what about us guys who never go anywhere cool?

I could probably put some pictures up of me doing bong rips, but that's about it. And I'd never put my face against a lion's. Sure, you might get a cool photo. Or you might also get your face eaten off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I could probably put some pictures up of me doing bong rips, but that's about it. And I'd never put my face against a lion's. Sure, you might get a cool photo. Or you might also get your face eaten off.?
You sound like you are too afraid to leave your bedroom, put down the bong and live a little...

Last edited by ALPHA LiON on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
but what about us guys who never go anywhere cool?
Start 8)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I have a picture of me killing a bear with my bare hands while naked, should i post this up on the Fbook.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Why do you feel the need to do interesting things JUST to appear high value? You should WANT to do interesting things because you HAVE an interesting life. Visit places you want because you are intrigued by them. Do things that you want to try. Why go bungee jumping if something like that terrifies you (other than conquering a fear)?

While I do agree with you, facebook photos in my opinion have more value to add than anything else online, I think your motives are a bit off. You should want an interesting life, not the perception of one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Why do you feel the need to do interesting things JUST to appear high value? You should WANT to do interesting things because you HAVE an interesting life. Visit places you want because you are intrigued by them. Do things that you want to try. Why go bungee jumping if something like that terrifies you (other than conquering a fear)?

While I do agree with you, facebook photos in my opinion have more value to add than anything else online, I think your motives are a bit off. You should want an interesting life, not the perception of one.
I agree with what you are saying but the truth is having an interesting adult life is very difficult, I spend most of my time at work and in the gym so when I finally get time off I feel the need to do super interesting stuff. Facebook is a great way of holding onto those memories and builiding up a port-folio of your life and the best thing is you can just delete the crap you want to forget about and pretend it never happened. I usually close a girl by asking for her facebook which I then use to setup a date, I have found the more DHV photos present at the time of the close the more receptive she is to a day 2. I feel these photos might also be useful for online dating and even showing to girls directly from your phone when telling stories of your adventures.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Bong rips is not a DHV picture bro, you will be shooting yourself in the foot.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Bong rips is not a DHV picture bro, you will be shooting yourself in the foot.
I know alot of people smoke weed illegally and there is alot of bad stigma attatched to that so
perhaps bong rips was a bad example, I was aiming for basically some sort of unique culutural thing you can't do back home

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Haha love the up the ass one.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:22 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

With great dhv photo's comes great photography skills.

I need to hire a photographer for these dhv photo's.

Watch infield video with students

My awesome PICKUP ARTIST website (excellent for newbies) Click here!

STOP reading pua material. Go out, get LAID

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

bon rips lmao