Help seducing 1rst cousin

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 122 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So here i am asking this socially wrong question. How can i seduce my cousin? :D
Before any says im incestuous or crazy, i want to say im aware there is just 2-3% increase of risk of birth defects for children from 1rst cousins, and less risk of miscarriages, so its all right in the field of genetics and nature. And life is too short for me to stop just for the sake of what society thinks. I feel allright with the idea of hooking up with my cousin as im not doing harm to anyone.

So, getting back to the topic, I'm a 16 year old male, very young, but also mature. Shes a 20 year girl, mature at first sight but in fact really immature inside. She doesnt lack self confidence, but still she isnt extremely selfn confident, and has grown thinking men have to be gentlemen and providers, quite feminist. Shes hot for my taste, even though she doesnt really get lots of men. Has only dated 3 guys before, two lasted about a year, and the other just a couple of months. Two were ugly, one of them just wanted to get into her pants acting nicely (he's a jerk), and the other was obssesive. The third guy was a good looking stupid good-for-nothing that didn't study nor work (he's not wealthy), and lived with her addicted sister in a flat.

So I'm a much better man than her previous dates. Extremely intelligent, good locking, in shape, wealthy and know what will do with my life.

She lived in another city (BTW her parents have below average income for the social circle she lives in, and they live in the house my parents own there), but she moved to mine to study medicine. When we were kids, i used to travel to her city and she to mine. We were really close, and cried when we had to leave. I never actually saw her as my sister, in saw her as my cousin, something closer to a friend. But as we grew older, our relationship deteriorated. We were still close, but I often acted like a REAL jerk and smartass, and hurted here many times to the point of making her cry. I know i was stupid for that, but was just an immature boy back then. She also started dating those guys (she's 4 years older).

We are still close, and Its been quite a long time since i stopped being a jerk ( i think i have stopped), but, as she has told me at my request, she still believes im a jerk, male chauvinist (which i am FAR from). I give her a lot of negs, which may be not helping. We however, laugh toguetter a lot, and also get mad at eqch other frequently (nothing serious) and get bored sometimes. My actittude towards her is sometimes prepotent, and protective at the same time. Hers is also sometimes protective, but at the same time she often dumps me (i do that too, but less than her.

Apart from the opinion she has of me, other problem is the age difference. She is okey dating someone 2 years younger, but not that happy dating someone my age. I, however, have already stated and demostrated by the deep of my thoughts i'm far more mature than most people her age, who dont even know what to do with their lifes and what they believe in. I neverthless have to keep working on how my family treats me, so they do it as if i was actually older than her (they often do) and stop them embarrasing me ( they ocasionally do that too). The fact that i am getting a mercedes in a couple of months will surely help. To drive my own car will give me far more independence to her eyes, specially considering none of her close friends, and most of the people she knows dont have a car. I also have gradually started to dress smart and comb my hair. Dont think it looks suspicious i want to appear older, as i have always talked with the old people about serious topics, and have actually encouraged them to speak up their opinions on polemyc things about economy, politics, religion, etc, to the point i have called 40-60 year old family members immature for their resistance to think critically.

I have also stated clearly im a sexual being, who has needs, feels desire and isnt afraid of speaking about that. However, i've also made clear im looking for a LTR (obviously havent told her with her) as sexual needs are not the most important for me and are quite covered at this time of my life. She has also made it clear she is sexual, but that she is not open to intercourse (is virgin) and actually doesnt want a relationship now. And my only competitors are
1. Her best friend (yeah, sad for him), who is a very skinny average looking guy, lazy, heavy tobacco and weed smoker, medium class but actually a good hearthed guy.
2. A friend she has a light crush with, a 18 year old wannabe musician, upper average looking, immature (slams doors and breaks fingers in the process), medium class.

So, perhaps the biggest problem im facing is SOCIAL CONDITIONING about cousin marriage. I randomly touched the topic while we were with our aunt. I centred on uncle-niece marriages, and bet to my aunt that it was legal in the netherlands. I won, but she still refused to accept it because for her that was unbelievable. She said she could accept cousin marriages, but not uncle-niece. My cousin said she wouldnt marry any of her cousins (including me), as she has always saw them as brothers. That is not true, she actually doesnt treat cousins as brothers, just as cousins, nothing more, nothing less. However, the social conditiong barrier is still there. And at the end of the day, if we get to be toguetter, her mother will probably be the decisive factor for her to be okay with our relationship or not.

Kino, as cousins, is good. I can touch her almost as much as i want, chest, legs, ass discretely, etc. But it seems i first need to build attraction for her to answer to my touches, as she sometimes gets uncomfortable with me being too touchy.

I also have to stop being pissed of with her for not answering. In summary, build attraction, and take down social conditioning.

So, now, you may think im obsessed with my cousin. Well, i wont deny that, i was obsessed with her, but now im trying to overcome it. Is not easy when you see her all days. Is just that, even though she is not perfect and has a lot of things that piss me off, she is very intelligent, and, deep inside, very good hearthed, the two things i want in a woman. I obviously wont stop searching for other women my age, but i also want to try my best to get her, so i dont have to think on what could have been later.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ohh come on, i thought you were more open minded.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think you have broached a bit of a taboo topic....the only advice I can give you is there are plenty of beautiful women out there, that aren't in the family. :D

-Scott

http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/scottbe ... ne-dating/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thread title made me LOL.
You should meet a guy named tasty on the forum, he's good to answer any incest related questions.

Just to let you know that while you guys were arguing about the glass of water...... I drank it!

Sincerely, the Opportunist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Im really not trying to bash you in anyway, but as I was reading your post, you make yourself seem like the you're the best and the rest is shit , while youre only 16 lol? You talk like you accomplished much, but you haven't accomplished anything yet, and I wonder if the reason you think you're better then others is because your parents are rich?

Even if you were as smart and mature as you said, you would know the only way to do what you want , is to do it. Tell her/show her you want her, and see how she responds.

PS: The idea of having sex/a relationship with your cousin is sick. Just my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Is this for real? Dudes are trying to fuck cousins? How about instead of incest you use your cousin to help you meet girls?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Is this for real? Dudes are trying to fuck cousins? How about instead of incest you use your cousin to help you meet girls?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

PUA isn't for shit like this. Incest is wrong, end of. There's millions of other chicks out there man.