Cocky funny sexual innuendo

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:06 pm 
Hey I've dropped this innuendo a few times and it always gets a good laugh.

you're acting cocky funny with a few negs. The girls says "you're so full of yourself." you reply quickly "you wish you were full of me too."

she'll probably look away and laugh. Perfect chance for kino, give her a big hug like you're worried she's going to fall to the ground if you don't catch her. Then release the hug by holding hands and pulling away just a little as you look at her over your shoulder.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: xxorginizmxx
i like that, ill use that the next time a girl says this. Id imagine that tone of voice is a HUGE part of this too. If the delivery is wrong it will backfire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: bragglefraggle516@yahoo.com
good line yo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

lol!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:39 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

that shit sux, because if she is saying shit like that you took the cocky and funny too far in the first place. Plus if you say things so obvious she will fuckin try to resist you. You have to be more covertley with your game, if you notic mystery he doesn't say things like that in attraction, because it calls for resistance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It sounds decent, but it's not really a neg, and should only be used situationally. For example, if you're at a church social in a group setting, probably not a good line to use as your first cocky/funny routine. If, however, you are in a club, you've already isolated and you've got a lot of comfort and attraction, and you aren't worried about losing some of that comfort, go for it.

It's a risky one to use though, because you might come across as creepy with this one to the wrong person. Personally, I like it, but I wouldn't use it until I was actually in a relationship with the person, and they could guarantee I was joking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
that shit sux, because if she is saying shit like that you took the cocky and funny too far in the first place.
What are you talking about? Your posts are very AFC. Watch David D's cocky comedy DVD and then post again. Sometimes the best most effective comments are from left field, like the one mentioned in the post above above. If you have not seen the David D DVD think about this, "what does it mean to laugh?" Well all know how to laugh but what does it really mean and what does it say about you and about the conversation you are part of? its a interesting subject and one you should look into. Laughter, however is a intricate part of attraction, which is the goal of pick up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:03 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
that shit sux, because if she is saying shit like that you took the cocky and funny too far in the first place.
What are you talking about? Your posts are very AFC. Watch David D's cocky comedy DVD and then post again. Sometimes the best most effective comments are from left field, like the one mentioned in the post above above. If you have not seen the David D DVD think about this, "what does it mean to laugh?" Well all know how to laugh but what does it really mean and what does it say about you and about the conversation you are part of? its a interesting subject and one you should look into. Laughter, however is a intricate part of attraction, which is the goal of pick up.
David d is a little overated...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
should look into. Laughter, however is a intricate part of attraction, which is the goal of pick up.
David d is a little overated...
I agree, I downloaded the David DeAngelo Double Your Donger 5 DVD set and there is a hell of a lot of fluff in it. He does a lot of talking and yet says nothing a bit too much. Its sooo padded out, you could squish the material into one DVD i reckon...its not bad overall though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:15 pm 
Dedicated Member

Lol. Nice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i think its a good one if the delivery is good.