Threesomes

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Threesomes
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Dose anyone have a routine that they believe will consistantly get a threesome going

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

not nialed on but theres one discussed in the GAME, which i think is on the forum somewhere, you hav to make it there fantasy not yours. you start by you an one other girl, im asumming its th cool kinda threesome... massagin the other lass, an the the other girl swaps any more dude i can tell you... hav a search on here. sorry couldnt be more help but thats the only one iv heard of so far...
-peace-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
not nialed on but theres one discussed in the GAME, which i think is on the forum somewhere, you hav to make it there fantasy not yours. you start by you an one other girl, im asumming its th cool kinda threesome... massagin the other lass, an the the other girl swaps any more dude i can tell you... hav a search on here. sorry couldnt be more help but thats the only one iv heard of so far...
-peace-
yeah Styles Dual induction massage, you need to have this nailed to pull it off (or you need to have them pull you off before you nail them) not sure what he meant :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah I've read the book but it appears to me that it relied on luck. I was really wondering if there was anyway of bridging a conversation perhaps using NLP to suggest it to the girls and get them interested :?: :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:55 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
Alright, well the thing with threesomes is, its never definite. For one reason, not all girls will go for it, so its not something that you can just find a method like a normal pickup. All girls will have sex with you, not all girls will have sex with you and another women. Thats just the way it is, theres really no way around it. You can higher your chances by becoming more attractive, but that will only get you so far. I addressed this a while back in this post....

styles-3some-vt2361.html?highlight=

Hope it helps.

This second link is my most recent threesome.

last-nights-threesome-vt3035.html?highlight=

If you have any specific questions feel free to ask, but my best advice is that once you have their attention focused on you, make them almost fight over your attention, but playfully.

That my friend, is as far as I or anyone can probably lead you on the topic. Maybe NLP works, but I'm not a fan of NLP by any means, I think its pretty corny that anyone would resort to a form of hypnosis to get women into bed. But thats just me.

Good Luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

well said methuselah.
NLP however effective it maybe FOR THE LOSS>

Post subject: Re: Threesomes
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Dose anyone have a routine that they believe will consistantly get a threesome going
Thats a tough one. Cos u need to be with women who u dont really know to do that one. I think onlines would be the best way to go. Anyone else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Your relationship must be strong to do a threesome. I dont think many womminz would want to try it just like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well I totally disagree with that one Wild one I would say 80% of females are bi or bi curious it's a case of getting them engaged and comfortably in the mood. NLP is good and very powerful, it's not always used to hypnotise like someone mentioned previously. It's very good in conversational modeling and will get you rapid results but like that they say you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time. Its great once but if your looking to maintain anything you have to keep up a Facade which is not real.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My girl and i are looking at picking up a third in a bar/club for a threesome, I have been doing a lot of reading on how to make this happen and most literature says have the woman do most of the work as she has an advantage building trust with the target. My question is during this pickup me and my girl gaming another girl do you still utilize breaking rapport with the target? who is to do this my girl, me or both of us?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:43 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
My girl and i are looking at picking up a third in a bar/club for a threesome, I have been doing a lot of reading on how to make this happen and most literature says have the woman do most of the work as she has an advantage building trust with the target. My question is during this pickup me and my girl gaming another girl do you still utilize breaking rapport with the target? who is to do this my girl, me or both of us?
You aren't sarging by yourself, you are using your girl as a wing/pivot and trying to get a threesome going. This is admittidly a different type of scenario because you want to get some joint attraction built. You can still break rapport, and maybe "good cop bad cop" the target a little bit. When you neg the target, your girl can tell you that you are mean and hug the other girl to console her. Then when they are getting a long really well, have your girl bounce out and go talk to someone else, leaving your target alone with you. Then you build some rapport with her one on one. Kind of like tag team style.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:29 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

this is my routine:

the-skills-3-some-routines-and-or-ways-vt127579.html

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I will agree with a lot of you but the thing is find a girl who can die for you and offer it to her by telling it at the end of we should try everything in life speech

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yesss! Ive had three threesomes in 2012, and just another one last night. Me and my cousin have a routine and it hasnt failed us, the most important thing is making her feel comfortable, usually a few drinks or a bowl or two, and keep a convo going and steer everything to be sexually. AT this point shes deciding whether she wants me or my cousin, then we mention "what ever happens here stays here" or "Lets keep this between us" keep pushing the issue that you dont want word coming out that you're a savage ;D lol but once she agrees on it being confidential, we start making a move on her, usually have her lie between us while one is making out with her and playing with her tits, and the other is massaging her, nd if she enjoys it keep going. but this might be her first time so she might be scared , just tell her everything is safe not to worry, we'll take really good care of her lol and so onnn. :P :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Yesss! Ive had three threesomes in 2012, and just another one last night. Me and my cousin have a routine and it hasnt failed us, the most important thing is making her feel comfortable, usually a few drinks or a bowl or two, and keep a convo going and steer everything to be sexually. AT this point shes deciding whether she wants me or my cousin, then we mention "what ever happens here stays here" or "Lets keep this between us" keep pushing the issue that you dont want word coming out that you're a savage ;D lol but once she agrees on it being confidential, we start making a move on her, usually have her lie between us while one is making out with her and playing with her tits, and the other is massaging her, nd if she enjoys it keep going. but this might be her first time so she might be scared , just tell her everything is safe not to worry, we'll take really good care of her lol and so onnn. :P :lol:
Just make sure to put a pillow back there in between you two while you dp her to make sure your balls don't rub on each other.