My Complete Daygame Guide (Updated for 2013)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:26 pm 

The following is not only what I personally use but what I have also taught to all of my daygame clients in 2012 and is what I will continue to teach them.

There are many great books and guides on the internet for night game but not so many for daygame. the purpose of this is to change all of that and finally give guys a good "go-to" guide for how to meet and seduce women during the daytime. This guide covers the bare basics of daygame and is meant to be a primer for my upcoming book about daygame (which like my other book will be free).

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy. Ask any questions you have at the end.

---------------------------------------------
Section 1 - Get your Looks Handled

Its now 2013 and the community (most of it anyways) is starting to realize that looks do matter and are important. They may not be the most important thing but you should strive to max out your looks and make yourself as physically attractive as possible. This guide isn't about looks so I'm going to keep this section basic and short. In order to max out your looks you should:

- Fix obvious flaws such as crooked teeth and acne

- Hit the gym. Most people can stand to loose weight or bulk and add muscle

- Dress better. Its amazing how many guys dress like shit and don't know it.

- Make your face look symmetrical. This can be done by changing up your hair and facial hair. Experiment

- Fix your posture.

This section is very short and its only a list of things to get you started. For more information on improving your looks you can google each of the things I listed above and get to work on them. Most guys can become at least average looking with some effort so don't be lazy!

Section 2 - Screening

I'm a busy guy and when I'm out during the day I don't have time to approach every attractive woman I see. Because of that I have developed a system of screening for women during the day. My screening system is to find and point out the girls who seem like could be the fastest and easiest lays.

In a nutshell here is what I "screen" for as I'm out and about during the day. In addition to be attractive I will approach girls who:

- Are dressed in a way that shows off plenty of skin. These girls are often looking for a guy.

- Gives me eye contact or holds eye contact with me

- Exhibits "overexertions." An overexertion is anything a chick does to get you to notice her. This could be talking louder, bumping into you seemingly on accident, fixing her clothes when you look at her, ect.

If you see an attractive chick who fits any of the above categories you should approach as you will have a much better chance at closing her.

What I like to do is force warm approaches. As I’m walking down the street I will lock eyes with every cute woman I meet. As I lock eyes I fully communicate “I want to fuck you.” I”m not saying this verbally by rather non verbally. If you look into her eyes and think about fucking her, your eye contact, body language, and vibe will all communicate that to her.

Just keep eye contact with her and again, if she holds it longer than she normally would shes probably interested in you. As she gets closer to you stop her and open direct.

If she doesn’t seem likes shes interested you can just let her walk on by or you can stop her and open anyways.

So, how do you open a chick?

Section 3 - Opening

Before you learn how to open you must first learn the three types of openers:

- Indirect. These openers include things like asking a chick for her opinion or asking for the time. These are called indirect openers because you are hiding your intentions with these openers.

- Situational. These are openers that vary with each situation. For instance, lets say shes reading a magazine when you approach her. If you open with a situational opener you would comment on her magazine. If shes in a long checkout line in front of you then your opener would be something about the long line.

- Direct. Direct openers are the exact opposite of indirect openers in the sense that with direct your walking up and laying your cards on the table. With direct you tell her flat out that you find her attractive.

I cant exactly sit here at tell you which opener to use. However, I can tell you that I would strongly suggest that you never use indirect openers as you will look lame. The one exception is if you have really bad approach anxiety. I would suggest that once you have your approach anxiety handled you experiment with both situational and direct and find what works best for you. I use both quite frequently.

I’m a big fan of going direct and being a man about your desires and most of the time that's what I do. However, approaching that way isn’t always the best way. When I approach a woman I will usually throw out a Tester Statement such as “excuse me.” Once I throw that out I see how she reacts to me. It only takes a split second to size her up. Did she respond (both verbally and non verbally) warmly to me, cold, standoffish, confused, scared, ect…

If she responds warmly I will go direct but I don’t go over the top with silly things such as “Your hot lets fuck.” My direct openers are more low key such as “Excuse me, I seen you from over there and I just had to come meet you.” Another example is, “Excuse me, your completely adorable/cute and I had to come say hi.”

If she doesn’t respond so warmly I will usually open with a situational opener. For example, if shes reading a book I’ll make a comment on the book shes reading. Situational openers are easy to come up with on the fly. Simply open your eyes and observe something and then make a comment about it to her.

Now that you know the types of openers its important to know how to open. Many people like to over complicate the opening process but I'm going to keep it simple because frankly, opening is simple.

If the girl you want to approach is sitting down then simply walk over and spit out your opener. Talk for a second and then sit down beside her.

If shes standing then do the same thing minus the sitting.

If shes walking then simply go up and walk beside her and open. keep walking with her for a minute or two and then tell her to stop.

Don't approach using weird angles and don't use some retarded false time constraint. Be a man and open like one.

Section 4 - Form a Connection

Once you stop and open a woman its time to start developing an emotional connection with her. The quickest and best way to share a deep emotional connection with a woman is to open yourself up and really share yourself and who you are. She will follow your lead.

What does opening yourself up actually look like? When most guys approach a woman and start conversing they only talk about surface level, mundane things. Instead of talking about where you live and what you do for a living its better to talk about your passions, dreams, and other things that involve emotions and feelings. Once you do this you can encourage her to open herself up and share an emotional connection with you.

Once she opens up you can encourage her to then dig even deeper and share even more emotions with you. For example: you ask her about her biggest passion and she explains that she does ballet. Instead of leaving it there you should probe a bit further and find out what inspired her to be a ballet dancer. She might then tell you that she once went to the movies with her mother when she was a child and once of the characters was a ballet dancer. This then opens the door for you both to talk about your childhood. It can keep going deeper and deeper. I promise you that when you get good at this you will be the only one who has ever randomly stopped her and made such an emotional impact.

Its important to note that you should stay away from negative emotions. If a topic you got on seems to have some sort of negative emotions involved with her then change the subject.

Section 5 - Have a Sexual Vibe

Having a strong and powerful sexual vibe will do more to gain you instant attraction that anything else you can possibly do. Not only will it help create massive amounts of sexual tension but it will also help weed out time wasters. If you start talking to a woman and she seems repulsed by your sexuality you can safely assume that shes either not interested or that shes not sexually available and then you are free to move on and find a more receptive woman.

Exuding a strong sexual vibe also helps eliminate female cock blocks. A little secret most community guys don’t seem to know is that if a chick’s friends would sleep with you then they usually wont try to cock block you and in many cases they will actually support the two of you hooking up. In addition, having a sexual vibe will actually make you more sexy. You don’t need to be good looking to have a powerful sexual vibe that turns women on, but having a sexual vibe will make you better looking. I’ll go into more detail later on.

Finally, having a powerful sexual vibe is key to getting hotter women. With the super hot women its not enough to just be confident. Any super hottie knows a ton of confident guys but being a confident guy who also makes her wet between her legs will set you apart from the rest.

Here is where we really get to the nuts and bolts of having a powerful sexual vibe. So here we go, having a sexual vibe 101:

1) Being a man with a sexual vibe means being a man who knows how to sexually escalate and how to amp of the sexual tension. I have already written a complete guide on sexual escalation and you can read it here: esp-model-of-escalation-vt97891.html

For daygame I like to hold sexual eye contact and do some light verbal flirting. A little "shock and awe" here and a suggestive remake there. Don't go overboard during the day as less is often times more.

2) Dress Edgy. Learn how to dress (wearing clothes that fit, matches up with your skin tone, and makes you look more fit) and then add a sexual touch to it. This can be as easy as unbuttoning your shirt one more button than most guys do, wearing your clothes a bit tighter than most, showing off the good parts of your body, ect.

3) Get a sexy haircut. Most guys have a regular bland, “nice guy” hair cut that really says nothing about themselves other than their clueless. Along with a stylish look, its important that you match it with a stylish and sexy haircut. Doing so is a bit more complicated than googling “sexy haircuts for men.” You first have to figure out your face shape, if the cut you want will work with the thickness of your hair, and it has to be congruent to your overall look.

The best way to get this handled is to find a high end salon and have the gayest hair stylist there do your hair. Tell him your wanting a sexy hair cut and answer all his questions. Then, sit back, relax, and let him do his thing. Encourage him to flex his creative muscles but to keep in mind you want something sexy and edgy. Once he gives you a good cut you can then go to cheaper hair places and have them replicate it the next time.

4) Grow sexual facial hair. Most men under 35 should have some sort of facial hair. Not only does it make a guy look older and more intelligent but it also makes them look more sexy. There are many facial hair styles such as the mustache and the goatee, the full beard, the half beard, stubble, and many more. For most guys I fully suggest stubble and most women find it extremely attractive. Go to google and look up men’s facial hair to get a better idea of what I mean.

5) Slow down! Strong, dominant, attractive, and sexual men all move slow. Moving slow (within reason) communicates confidence and sexuality. Walk a bit slower, get up a bit slower, just move slower in general. Move with a purpose and not like your always in a hurry. Be slower and give women time to check you out.

6) Add pauses to build intrigue. When talking to a woman slow down with your speech, use a more sexual tone, and add pauses to it. This not only makes whatever your saying more interesting but it also builds intrigue and keeps her on the edge of her seat.

7) Get into a sexual state. While talking to a woman make sure that your thinking sexual thoughts. Imagine fucking her in your favorite position. Imagine the sounds shes making, picture her cumming over and over again. Doing this will get you into a sexual state and that will effect your actions and make everything you do more sexual. Trust me, she will feel it as well as woman are extremely perceptive.

You want to maintain a sexual vibe from the second you open to the moment you walk away.

Section 6 - Qualify Her

Once you have opened an attractive chick, talked with her and formed a connection, and added a sexual spark to the interaction, its time to "qualify" her. All this means is telling her some non-physical reason why you find her cool.

For example, perhaps you learned shes a ballet dancer. Tell her you think its cool she has such a passion and dedication to something.

Thats it. Simple! Now onto the close.

Section 7 - The Close

After you have qualified her on a non-physical trait its time to get the number and get out of there. The best way to do this is to bring up the idea of a future meet and grab her number that way. For example:

"Well hey Cindy, I gotta bounce here in a minute but there is this great cafe a few blocks away. Lets get together later this week and get a drink together. What days you free?"

If shes interested in you she will tell you whats days shes free and then you can be like "ok, cool. Give me your number and I'll send you a text."

If she doesn't like you she will make excuses and say shes busy. If she likes you but is busy she will usually tell you shes busy and offer an alternative time.

Section 8 - Conclusion

In a nutshell that is the bare basics of my daygame method. Take care of your looks, go out and use it and by the end of the week you will have plenty of dates lined up.

My next couple post will cover a more indepth guide to making yourself sexy, no bullshit text game, and a post on advanced daygame.

Thanks for reading!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:33 pm 

interesting post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:42 pm 

Quote:
interesting post
Thanks Pump!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This was really awesome! It felt like a combination of advice from John Alexander's "Alpha Male", W. Atwon's "The Manual", and a good amount of personal experience.

I've overused the cube routine and now it's time to be more direct.

Nice work and great advice!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

A question about facial hair:
Even though i'm only 19 years old, I have almost no facial hair, because it doesn't grow. It only grows a bit on the chin and above the mouth but that's all. My question: is it very important to have facial hair? I don't think it will grow much harder in the future.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

amazing

Just to let you know that while you guys were arguing about the glass of water...... I drank it!

Sincerely, the Opportunist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

the amount of purity is tremendous :)

bookmarked and i will read it again when i go out daygaming!
this deffenatly earned my first post ! (i'm a seller not a buyer mentality!! :D)

gl in the future

SPAM! :P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Very nice post! I really like your easy to follow steps, they are logical and sequential. Look forward to anything else you might add

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:13 pm 

Quote:
A question about facial hair:
Even though i'm only 19 years old, I have almost no facial hair, because it doesn't grow. It only grows a bit on the chin and above the mouth but that's all. My question: is it very important to have facial hair? I don't think it will grow much harder in the future.
It will grow as you get older. Until then only focus on what you can control.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:55 pm 
Dedicated Member

great post, very informative, and easy to follow...

All of this is great information for just being out and about...Do you have anything you can share that involves situations such as: You're out and about, decide to run in to a store to grab a drink, and the cashier is a real cutie...but keep in mind, she is working and has a job to do, and there are more costumers behind you. What is an effective way to utilize the information you just shared in that type of situation, where you only have a couple minutes tops, to converse while she rings you up?

I've not been very active past couple months due to a very busy work schedule, so if you have covered this in another post, if you could drop a link, that would be appreciated as well.

Keep up the good work

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I had a question about the crooked teeth comment. I'm a good looking guy and in good shape but I just don't have the money to get anything done (I'm in school and my parents don't have any money) - How much does this affect doing day game? Is there anything I can try and do to cover it up a bit? My teeth are pretty bad, the front ones (bottom) are crooked and pretty messed up.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:21 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I had a question about the crooked teeth comment. I'm a good looking guy and in good shape but I just don't have the money to get anything done (I'm in school and my parents don't have any money) - How much does this affect doing day game? Is there anything I can try and do to cover it up a bit? My teeth are pretty bad, the front ones (bottom) are crooked and pretty messed up.
Maybe there is a way where the health insurance will cover up all the money costs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice overall structure.

The only caveat I would give is on the looks section being first.

Too many of my clients are "working on getting to x% bodyfat" or "waiting to get my teeth whitened" or some other such bullshit BEFORE they will even get in field at all. When if they skip out on 2 or 3 months in field to handle some aspect of their looks, they are setting themselves back further in their progress than the cosmetic item will help them, especially if it is something misguided like putting on 10 pounds of muscle or something.

I had one student who was waiting for his elevator shoes, then his crest white strips, then he thought he was underweight so he wanted to hit the gym for a few months before starting. The guy sends me a picture for an evaluation and he is probably 3 notches up on a 1-10 from me.

My caveat would be handle any looks stuff that is fast and easy, I'm talking a day, then get the fuck in the field while you fix the rest, because 10 extra approaches are way better for your game (and chance to get a lay even as a newb) than losing a half inch on your waist or hitting the weights then going home and looking at women you aren't banging on facebook.

Gun

Learn from the guru of gurus at:
www.wayofgun.com
Get my free 18 page method.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe there is a way where the health insurance will cover up all the money costs.

I don't think health insurance covers dental and since I'm a student I don't get dental insurance. I think I'll have to wait until I'm done and can find a job with benefits.

The good thing about having bad teeth though, is I've been able to master eye contact to help draw the focus away from my teeth and into my eyes. The only thing is, is when they look at my lips (i have good sized lips) I'm not sure if it's because they're looking at my lips because they want to kiss or if they're looking at my teeth.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

good overview for daygame OP. would like to see some tips for same day lays.