Season 3 Confirmed?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
No problem that there isn't a third season. The less people know about it, the better. I think this pickup stuff should stay in the underground community to help those people that really need it. I don't think a guy that can get 2 girls a month should learn this stuff to get 20 girls a month. This material should be to help those that have troubles finding a girlfriend. I think it is quit a pity that they are commercializing this to the extreme. If I would have been a pickup guru I would never have agreed to make a show about it.
Agreed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I would have liked to see a three season . A true PUA adapts to any situation. If its new stuff or a curve ball thats how we all learn to develop our own style. Be your own Bruce lee of the game ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey, where can I watch the seasons? I'm from Europe and apparantly you can't watch it when you're not in the US? If anything links please :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I don't think it matters how exposed this method of pick up is because people still have to put in the effort to learn the material and also practice it. Its like a diet. Nearly everyone knows how to lose weight by eating properly and exercising but 90% cant be bothered even though they know what and how to do everything to get their desired outcome.
couldn't agree more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeah, agreed.

I had to stick with routines and shit that I made up myself for several months while that shit was going on...

I don't remember what my response was whenever I'd get the "You trying to be one of those pick up artists from vh1? Where's your fucking top hat Mysterious!!!"

But they were funny LOL...

I have to dig up all my old shit on a hard drive from the old computer that crashed I kept that shit on. I have some good routines in there somewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Season 2 was no where near as good as season 1. There won't be a season 3 because the second one didn't go so well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Some people said that less people knows about the community, the better it is. I don't think so, I think the more people aware of PUA is good, only if they take it seriously. For many AFC, the community helps them to gain social skills and to comprehend woman, which it's favorable in society.
That being said, I'm sure if Mystery comes back with a season 3, it will be good. I was a fan of the two first seasons. I watched all episodes in a week with internet. The majority of us will agree that the Mystery Method is out dated. So season 3 will be great to see what's new trick this guy developed. In a recent video, he said that he wasn't going for phone number anymore. He can't wear his fishnet t-shirt for eternity. So I really hope to see something new!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Personally I think it would be more interesting if the had more master PUAs than just mystery. Like the same thing only with a concept of teams. Kind of like the food network stuff but not crap.
Something like getting a lot of AFCs and getting people like mystery, gambler, Adam Lyons ect together and get them to put a group together ad see who improves their groups the most in the art.
Just an idea but it'd be beat to see all of them competing on one show haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

dammit, and was really looking forward to this!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: asifzardari205@rocketmail.com
I couldn't agree more with the guys who think that there should be no more seasons of the show. It will expose the community and destroy it and turn us all into AFCs. The techniques and the ideas only work because most guys didn't know about it. Moreover also the masters will suffer when the knowledge becomes too mainstream.

Post subject: Re: Season 3 Confirmed?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

season 3 will not be returning because Mystery decided to focus on his boot camp because believe it or not it makes more money than his TV show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I would have loved to see a season 3, although I don't think the scene needs all the exposure that would come from it. yes, it takes time to perfect game, but women will know it, and it will make it that much harder.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Do not know why I prefer the second quarter to the third quarter, not so great expectations.