The Alpha Male (Detailed Description and Tranformation)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So.. You wanna be an Alpha Male?

What is an Alpha Male?
Biologically speaking an alpha male is the top male of a certain tribe or pack, in which mating and feeding priorities are awarded to. In short, being an alpha male is the biological goal of ALL species! In order to become an alpha male of a certain tribe or group, one must "defeat" the current alpha and thus claim the rights to themself.

What characteristics does an alpha male posess?
An alpha male is the leader of men (if you lead the men the women will follow)
An alpha male is a protector of loved ones.
An alpha male is RESPONSIBLE for his emotions and fellow tribes men.
An alpha male will not make excuses for his actions, a simple "mistakes were made" - will suffice for an apology.
An alpha male will eliminate competition in order to ensure no one questions his authority (see AMOGing)

What separates an Alpha from a Beta?
In short, an Alpha does what others won't to achieve what others can't. (ie. An alpha will open mixed sets, approach countless groups, defend his friends even when he knows it's a losing battle)

How does being an Alpha Male aid in pick up?
If you're still relatively knew to the community you may not have heard the terms Alpha and Beta, but assuming you've read basic pick up (MM) I'm sure you grasp the basics. To make a long story short, females are drawn to high valued males, as men we can make our value appear higher by displaying certain qualities, such as aloofness, pre-selection, DHV stories and DHV spikes, as well as negging targets. The main demeanor displayed by all alpha males tho is CONFIDENCE! (not arrogance,
Pay special attention to the last sentence for all my fellow Tucker Max followers) Tucker Max is a NATURAL alpha male, that's why he can get away with his actions, chances are you're naturally a beta, so be confident not arrogant. Being arrogant results in the attraction of women with daddy issues, In which case you may as well just "carpet bomb" a party and ask them straight up if they have daddy issues and would like to "feel loved for a night" (your results would be identical) many of my clients can attest to this.

How does one become an alpha male?
In order to become an alpha male one must change there entire persona. An alpha male radiates confidence through 4 main components...
1. His body language
2. His "aloofness" and uncaring attitude
3. His ability to effectively frame control
4. His willingness to walk away
Although these 4 components aren't entirely inclusive, they are a great place to start for some of the newer members in the community.

1. BODY LANGUAGE!

We've all walked into a room, and instantly felt be-litteled by another guy. He may not even say a word to you, but instantly you feel asthough all the confidence you had was drained, because there is one guy in the room who has the entire room captivated and hanging on his everyword. This mother fucker is an alpha male. Try not to sit to close to him, you'll probably catch air borne syphilis (curtosy of your mother, who he probably banged the previous evening). The reason this guy was able to instantly intimidate you was through his body language. An alpha male is able to convey his body language through many subtle gestures.
An alpha males body language includes..
- A proud stance (chest slightly puffed out, shoulders back, chin high, maintained facial expression (ie. Isn't seeking approval through a fake smile))

- A calm and non-fidgety posture (doesn't display nervous habits, such as over exaggerated hand movements, hands burried in pockets, constantly looking around the room, etc.)

- A laid back, comfortable, and smug look (example, you walk into a coffee shop and you see a guy sitting by himself, lounged out at a table that could comfortably sit 4 people, he has his coat laying on one chair, his legs across the other chairs, and is leaned back indifferent to his surroundings, because he knows he controls the room. Hes the type of guy who you instantly hate, yet you know does amazing with women)

2. HIS "ALOOFNESS" AND UNCARING ATTITUDE

If you have ever opened a mixed set im sure you've ran into a
AMOG, maybe you've tried opening a set and literally have been dismissed, not through an act of aggression but through a simple uncaring/unamused smile, a pat on the back just to drive the nail further, and a back turn. MOTHER FUCKER! You sir have been dismissed and humiliate by an alpha male.

True story, I was sitting in a bar with my friend Greg (a natural alpha, who's in a LTR with a HB10, not exageratting. She models for LaSenza and is a bomb shell!) - he sends her to the bar to grab me and him a drink (he tells her she's dding and isn't drinking) she brings me back a Captain Cola and brings him back a Vodka tonic, he drinks Vodka sprites. He's a calm and collected guy so he says "thanks babe, but you know I drink vodka sprites, I can't stand tonic water. Tip the bartender and ask him to remake it. Thanks." she lost it. She refuses to and gets mad. He dismisses her, I couldn't beleive wait he said. I shit you not. "Babe, you're acting up in front of my friends and it's unacceptable. Wait in the car, we'll be out soon" - MIND FUCKING BLOWN! She apologizes to me and goes to the car... We come
Out in two hours, plastered drunk. And she is still there with subs from subway (she knows how he likes his sandwhiches) - yes trolls, I agree this is an ass hole
Move, but this guy radiates and uncaring aloofness attitude and doesn't put up with shit from anyone. I asked him once she went to the car how he can get away with that type of attitude with a HB10, and he put it very bluntly.. If she didn't I would have called her sister who would have came an picked us up (her sister is Just as hot and would eagerly bang him) - he was able to get away with this attitude because he's an alpha male who is indifferent, uncaring, and aloof.

3. ABILITY TO FRAME CONTROL!

Once an alpha male has established a frame, generally a high sexual tension and fun frame (which is why it's beneficial to have alpha friends and wingmen) it is nearly impossible to shift his frame. I'm sure we've all been in situations where everything is going right, high kino, many IOI's, great vibe, switched from canned routines to natural game.. Then BAM! A mother hen, a jealous ex boyfriend, a random nuclear shit test. And your frame is lost instantly. FUUCCCKKK!! An alpha male is a natural when it comes to frame control. Recently I was at a club called DownedStars, it's a decent night club and always packed with hot girls. I was with a girl I was casually seeing, and was happening to eves drop on a guy who o assumed was an alpha, I was right. This guy was sniper negging the shit out of this HB8, she was into him! Just as it seems he was going to location bounce she drops IHABF on him. He smiles, finishes his drink. Pregnant pauses her. Then says "Let's not let him
Find out about this, he would be jealous of the night we have a head of us" and throws his arm around her. At this point I was ready to give him a standing ovation. I couldn't fucking beleive how hard he deflected the shit test. His frame was unmoved and I can garuntee he got laid that night.

4. HIS WILLINGNESS TO WALK AWAY

Boys, take notes. This is the definitive way to "ensure" a women (LTR) won't cheat on you, and also a great way to DHV. The willingness to walk away is by far one of the greatest qualities an alpha male possess. This applies throughout the entire relationship. One of my clients, was very beta! With about a month of coaching, we were able to transform him into a greater alpha. He had an immovable frame, he was able to open mixed sets, and befriend the entire set. He rarely had to AMOG, and he was constantly bedding HB9's (he was a 26 year old virgin before our first session) - everything was going his way! Until he hit his first one-itis. A smoking hot blonde, a hard 9 easily! Opened her in a book store, insta-dated her, f-closed a day later. And "fell in love" - relapsed Beta. She would shit test him, he would fail. She would wait a day to reply to his text and he would text me "WHO IS SHE FUCKING?!" (slightly exaggerated lol) - he lost his willingness to walk away. He became obsessive and couldn't understand why resorting back to his beta-provider ways wasn't further attracting her. His problem was he got "his one-itis" and fell onto scarcity mode, which killed his willingness to walk away. We were able to coach him through it and save his dying relationship, they are still dating (8 months later) and he is maintaing his alpha frame and his ability to walk away.

It would be impossible for me to cover all the aspects of "How to be an alpha" on a forum, these are 4 topics which aren't covered in very much detail so I figured I would post about them in hopes of helping some new members with there inner game ( excuse the typos, this was typed on an iPhone) - for more information on becoming an Alpha, which includes in-depth personal analysis, a lifestyle change, a thourough break down of EVERY aspect that an alpha male portrays, private message me, as I am now offering SPAM sessions (payment through SPAM) which is incredibly affordable and GREAT for begginers and intermediate pick-up-artists who want to master their inner game. Hope this helped!

Cheer, Confidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Genius buddy I'll learn as much as I can from this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
True story, I was sitting in a bar with my friend Greg (a natural alpha, who's in a LTR with a HB10, not exageratting. She models for LaSenza and is a bomb shell!) - he sends her to the bar to grab me and him a drink (he tells her she's dding and isn't drinking) she brings me back a Captain Cola and brings him back a Vodka tonic, he drinks Vodka sprites. He's a calm and collected guy so he says "thanks babe, but you know I drink vodka sprites, I can't stand tonic water. Tip the bartender and ask him to remake it. Thanks." she lost it. She refuses to and gets mad. He dismisses her, I couldn't beleive wait he said. I shit you not. "Babe, you're acting up in front of my friends and it's unacceptable. Wait in the car, we'll be out soon" - MIND FUCKING BLOWN! She apologizes to me and goes to the car... We come
Out in two hours, plastered drunk. And she is still there with subs from subway (she knows how he likes his sandwhiches) - yes trolls, I agree this is an ass hole
Move, but this guy radiates and uncaring aloofness attitude and doesn't put up with shit from anyone. I asked him once she went to the car how he can get away with that type of attitude with a HB10, and he put it very bluntly.. If she didn't I would have called her sister who would have came an picked us up (her sister is Just as hot and would eagerly bang him) - he was able to get away with this attitude because he's an alpha male who is indifferent, uncaring, and aloof.
This is douchebag behavior. I've seen guys act like this in front of their girlfriends and get right up in their faces.

Any girl who takes this kind of behavior has 0 self respect. She may be hot, but would YOU want a girl with 0 self respect? She's probably begging to be out of the relationship but (sadly) doesn't believe she can get anyone better.
Quote:
Among the group of men who dedicate themselves to learning seduction, there are a number of myths. Among these are the “Alpha Male” theory and the “Nice Guy” theory.
The “Alpha Male” theory states that a woman is attracted to a man who is the leader of the tribe. He is the dangerous one who slings women over his shoulders and has a natural aura of supreme confidence.
There is truth and falsehood to this theory. Confidence is an admirable trait. Some men are too confident, and this is actually a turn-off. I’ve come to believe that what women truly admire is a man who is decisive.
Being decisive means that you are capable of bold action. For example, most men (whether they admit it or not) are nervous to approach a beautiful woman for the first time. The men who hesitate to approach never end up talking to her. But the men who approach despite their nervousness overcome their fears and walk away with her number.
Take a risk and you will probably fail. Take a risk 100 times and I guarantee you will succeed.

Here are some examples of decisiveness:
Approaching a girl for the first time. “Hi, how are you?” *big smile*
Asking for her number. “What’s your number?”
Asking her out on a date. “Let’s hang out sometime.”
Asking her name. “Your name is…?”
Taking the lead, even if you don’t want to:
“What do you want to do tonight, babe?”
“I don’t care, you pick….. *no response* you know what, let’s go rock climbing. I bet that will wake me up! Want to do that with me?

Letting her take the occasional lead, even when you want to:
“We’ve been doing a lot of things I suggested lately. What would you like to do this weekend?”
For you visual learners out there, picture one car following another car through traffic. If the leading car drives too slowly, the follower will probably become irritated and bored. If the leading car drives too fast, he must slow down, or risk the following car getting lost in traffic.
If you want to be a leader, then lead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The aloofness and uncaring attitude is so true. I was with this girl who had me wrapped around her little finger. She was pressuring me into giving her rides, borrowing my friend's car just to give her and her grandmother rides places. She was giving me static about smoking, and giving me ultimatums. Like a typical AFC I played into it and just made it worse. But then one day I hit my breaking point and snapped. At that point I truly didn't care if I lost her. She tried to give me an ultimatum and I was like "You know what?!..." Then ran into my room and grabbed her oversized dufflebag and threw it down the hallway as far as I could, like it was a dwarf in a dwarf tossing contest. That thing caught some air too.

Her body language, tone, demeanor, attitude...EVERYTHING...immediately changed. Once she realized I didn't give a fuck anymore her leverage over me was gone and she was forced to play nice and play by MY rules. You have to be willing to lose the girl to get the girl. The same is true when it comes to controlling them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Bump

Post subject: i want to know more?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.attractioninstitute.org/how-to-become-an-alpha-male
i always wanted to be an alpha male... but how can i do that, many says that know the meaning of alpha male then you can be an alpha male? but how? i already know the meaning of alpha male the? whats next...

Post subject: Re: i want to know more?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:29 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
i always wanted to be an alpha male... but how can i do that, many says that know the meaning of alpha male then you can be an alpha male? but how? i already know the meaning of alpha male the? whats next...

That's what I coach. People don't understand that "pick-up" essentially imitates the natural qualities an alpha male possesses. Thus by focusing on your natural inner game, you won't have to be thinking about "picking girls up" - it'll happen naturally. Pm me if your interested in cheap SPAM coaching sessions.

Cheers, Confidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Bump

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is sad... Do men honestly think women are attracted to this type of guys?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
*Ahem* - feminist troll alert. Please refrain from using the master-pick-up-forum and proceed back to Pintrest. I'm sure people there would appreciate your low-intellectual opinions, and would give you compliments; in order to fill the hole in your soul, left by 'daddy walking out' or an alpha pumping and dumping you in a drunken state. - okay okay, I just ASSUMED you're a total hog via the fact your trolling a pick-up-forum, and you don't even have the curtosy to defend your answer. I'm sure you have a great personality tho, or hopefully a nice rack.

Ps: I hope you get a yeast infection.

Cheers, Confidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
*Ahem* - feminist troll alert. Please refrain from using the master-pick-up-forum and proceed back to Pintrest. I'm sure people there would appreciate your low-intellectual opinions, and would give you compliments; in order to fill the hole in your soul, left by 'daddy walking out' or an alpha pumping and dumping you in a drunken state. - okay okay, I just ASSUMED you're a total hog via the fact your trolling a pick-up-forum, and you don't even have the curtosy to defend your answer. I'm sure you have a great personality tho, or hopefully a nice rack.

Ps: I hope you get a yeast infection.

Cheers, Confidence.

:lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Bump

Post subject: Re: i want to know more?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.attractioninstitute.org/how-to-become-an-alpha-male
Quote:
Quote:

That's what I coach. People don't understand that "pick-up" essentially imitates the natural qualities an alpha male possesses. Thus by focusing on your natural inner game, you won't have to be thinking about "picking girls up" - it'll happen naturally. Pm me if your interested in cheap SPAM coaching sessions.

Cheers, Confidence.
tnx for the tips

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:25 pm 
Dedicated Member

Best two quotes in this thread:

1) Puaninja - You have to be willing to lose the girl to get the girl. The same is true when it comes to controlling them.

2) Czech - I’ve come to believe that what women truly admire is a man who is decisive.
(Czech, is that second quote block a quote from somewhere - if so whose post? - or is it yours and the quoting function has just gone a bit wrong?)

The general points/headings that alphaconfidence makes in the opening post I mostly agree with, and a lot of his points are sound, but a lot of them perhaps don't use the best examples or involve certain sections that I don't agree with - but that's just my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

The main point of this post was just to illustrate the vaste differences among the social heigharchy in society. I could go into full text/concepts on each of the individual aspects and traits an alpha male posses. But to be honest, you can read the same boring shit over and over on the forum. Not really here to summarize ad re-iterate boring posts. As I said though, main point was to apply this to real life scenarios and illustrate what certain members in societies heigharchy can get away with , rightfully, compared to others (betas).

Cheers, Confidence.