ALMOST WENT TO JAIL/BANNED FROM CAMPUS FOR DOING DAYGAME

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Field Reports

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:40 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

For the past 3 weeks I have been sarging a local university campus after school trying to get over my approach anxiety. I have done extremely well. Some days not so much, but I am seeing a great improvement in general. Used to, the very thought of approaching a hot girl would give me anxiety, but now I can talk to them like it's no big deal.

I admit it was dark when I did my last approach for the day, a 2 set walking to their dorm. I ran up to them and said, "hey you guys. Relax, this is not a robbery. I just have to tell you I saw you guys back there and I thought you were really cute and I had to come say hi." They laughed, so I introduced myself. Afterward, they started to walk away. I tried to save the set by saying, "so where are you guys going right now?" And they said back to their dorm. I ejected at that point, and told them it was nice meeting them and left. (Keep in mind I have NO GAME yet.)

About 15 minutes later I go back to my car, get in and a cop in an SUV pulls up next to me.

"I need you to step out of the car. I'm campus police."

I thought "what the hell did I do?" But complied anyway. Once I stepped out, he radioed a bunch of cops and they all surrounded me. I was scared shitless. "What did I do?" I asked. "You're creeping people out." He said. He asked me where I had been recently and I told him what I was doing. Then I proceeded to tell him the whole story-how I was trying to improve my skills with women by talking to as many as I could. Then the cop behind me chimed in and berated me. They said the girls got scared when I told them "this is not a robbery." I tried to explain it some more, I said that as halfway a joke and half way to keep them from thinking that, to no effect. That's a line I got from Sasha Daygame for God's sake. "You're a fucking weirdo." He said, "and I consider you a threat to the mental health of my campus."

They checked my car out, took my picture, wrote down my information and told me that if I ever set foot on campus again I will go to jail for criminal trespassing. At that point, I began to question myself. What the hell am I doing? Am I really a weirdo?

But then again, I thought, is this really THAT weird? Is it wrong for a guy to try to better himself by facing his fears and talking to women? Can a guy who is deficient in an area not seek to improve himself?

I have been doing stuff like Simple Pickup does, saying random stupid things to people to try to get over self consciousness. Going and asking, "excuse me, do you know where I can find some wieners? Like, hot dogs. Or penises." Stuff like that, stuff completely out of the norm. I do that for an hour or so until I feel confident enough to directly approach. I did that probably 30 or 40 times today. What happens is when I do that I get so comfortable being weird, that I pick up a really weird and creepy vibe sometimes. I could feel it tonight. At first when I went out, I would get over my AA and then I would feel absolutely invincible. I would be so confident and so charismatic, at one point I befriended the entire Starbucks workers, and even got free tea. I also got to stand by their fan behind the counter while they made my drink because it was too hot. I befriended the lonely security guard, made countless women feel great about themselves.

My friend even sent me a tweet from a girl I didn't know on campus (that he apparently followed on twitter) said, "Some random guy just approached me and told me that I am beautiful, then walked away. #daymade" or something to that effect. But now for some reason when I go out I get fearless, but I also get socially stupid. I don't feel like a fucking boss like I did earlier on, when my charisma was at it's peak and my social skills soared, letting me know that deep down I really am an awesome guy, it's just the fear of being social that kept me down.

I really don't know what to do now. This was basically the ONLY place I can besides the mall which I have sarged out the employees and people that have frequent it. Where do I go to do daygame now? Am I really just a weirdo? Do I not have what it takes to become a PUA? Maybe the cops were right. Maybe I'm just doomed to being a loser my whole life. Maybe nobody wants to talk to me. Maybe I just creep people out.

I understand that what I am saying and doing is, in fact, very weird. I mean, who just goes out and talks to a bunch of random people? This is what stopped me from actually approaching women for such a long time. That's exactly why I would just sit at home and study game then go out and chicken out. It just didn't feel natural-because it wasn't natural. However now I can talk to basically ANYBODY with no fear whatsoever. I have humiliated myself in front of tons of hot girls, I feel like I'm at the point now where I can stop using the weird openers and stuff and just start trying to become socially intelligent once again, but now I have no place to sarge.

The cop said I could come back if I emailed the police chief and had him appeal the charge or something like that. I guess I'll try. But from now on I'll be remembered on the whole campus as "that creepy guy". So what's really the point?

I need some serious guidance here guys. What do I do now? Do I continue on? Do I quit? I want more than anything to become amazing with women and be a complete natural, in doing so finding who I really am and sculpting myself into a guy 10. I have a plan in mind on how I am going to do it, and every day I work toward my goal. I really want to just keep pressing on, even if it means standing ten feet away from campus and doing my day game. I don't want to let anything stand in the way of my success, but then again, I have to question whether or not I'm just delusional and if maybe this isn't for me. Maybe I have a hidden mental illness keeping me from this or something.

But enough rambling, please give me some guidance guys. I need it now more than ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey man I can only imagine how embarrassed this situation made you feel. Remember that achieving anything is not a smooth path. You just had the earths natural feedback system give you a massive sign.

I am thinking about this a little more and guessing that you went from nothing to approaching like crazy in very little time. If so then this is a great thing. Your taking MASSIVE ACTION which is the best possible thing you can do to get to the goal you want to being comfortable around women and leading them.

While im sure you never want this to happen again, I hope that you do not become discouraged from what happened. All that needs to be done is some good reflection until you can pinpoint how you were acting that creeped these girls out so much (if you can remember the state of mind you had when approaching them that would be very insightful). Once you can do that (or at least do the best you can with pinpointing it) you will know what DOESNT WORK when going out on your next approaches which is very valuable.

Just take mental note and probably find a few other spots to sarge for the next few weeks or so until people forget about the guy who creeped girls out on campus. If you stick to working as hard as it sounds like you were you should be a totally different person when coming back there anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: sev129
making comments like that "penis" one be may be out of the ordinary and attention catching, but NOT in a good way, especially if said in just the wrong tone or with the slightest odd expression on your face.

Unless you're doing the apocalypse opener (which is just as risky as the above) as an ice breaker or legitimate pick up technique, I would stick to just being C/F or just plain confident for doing daygame in a closed environment such as the campus. PEOPLE TALK, and someone who is going around asking about penises will travel by word of mouth quickly, whereas a guy just walking beside you and flirting a bit would be relatively commonplace. Less Shock, more Awe.

In essence, yes some of the stuff you were doing was creepy, your goals are not however.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:36 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I need some serious guidance here guys. What do I do now? Do I continue on? Do I quit?
wtf would you quit? Make them arrest you. Not really but the problem is you have objective evidence of your hard work paying off and you are listening to some meaningless subjective opinion that some random hipster chick or campus rent a cops think you are "bad" or you are "weird" Who cares, carry on with the good work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:39 am 

wtf is this shit? almost got arrested my ass

since you have done nothing illegal, you can't be arrested, you don't need to sit there and wait around while cops harass you and drill you to try to find something self incriminating

next time you are stopped by a cop, first ask them if you are being detained, if they so no, then you say, ok then I wish to leave, if they ask for i.d., do it up, if they start drilling you, state that ''I do not wish to impede you in any way but I do not wish to answer any questions without legal representation'' memorize that statement so that you can remember it when the time comes, repeat that phrase as many times as you have to until the police leave you alone, if they try to keep you around for further harassment past the point of refusing to answer questions, you tell them you wish to call a lawyer, then you ask your directory or operator to connect you to legal aid, once you have legal aid on the phone, talk to the lawyer, tell him what's going on, chances are he will want to speak with the police, and chances are the police won't want to speak to him, or be talking to you anymore

they have no right to unlawfully detain you, and you not wanting to be harassed is not probable cause for detention

also, keep in mind, police will arrest you if they have a reason, so if they tell you that you are ''almost'' arrested, it is nothing but some bullshit they tell you to try to scare you when they have nothing on you, if they could have arrested you, they would have, better believe that, cops don't give second chances when the offense is arrestable, you did absolutely nothing illegal

and also, they can not even arrest you for tresspass without you being issued a notice to trespass (warning to stay off the property for X amount of time), or having signs posted that read ''private property, no tresspassing'' (if the signs just say private property, then they have to give you a notice to trespass)

at least this ^ is the canadian law in my province (so look that one up before you quote me on it)

so all you have to do, is go pickup somewhere else, and the next time police come to you, you know what to do, no need to get all worried and anxious about some cops giving you a hard time, when you have no reason to be anxious, talking to people is infact... not breaking the law, unless there is some sort of malicious intent to assault or harass behind your words and actions, there really isn't anything they can do at all, even in terms of harassment you actually have to be knowing and willingfully expressing the intent to threaten or disturb, if it is unknowing and not repetative then it is not harassment, just be polite and call a lawer if worse comes to worse, you'll be out of there quicker then you can blink, and you absolutely don't have to even answer a cops questions, not even after being arressted, and I reccomend you don't as cops will go fishing for any minor infractions they can to give you tickets for, when you don't infact have to tell them anything, most people will just get nervous and start incriminating themselves more then anything

just remember, if they have a reason to arrest you, you will be arrested, better believe it, so find out right away if you are being detained, if not, just be polite and curtious and leave as soon as possible

and the cops called you a loser? and a weirdo?... that's clearly defemation of character and bordering on harassment (not that you would likely be able to bring this to court without proof), and you are sitting here questioning yourself instead of questioning the moral fortitude of these police, were these even real police?

also email the police chief with an appology and have him appeal the charge?... what charge? you weren't charged with anything or you would have been arrested or fined, if anything you should send an e-mail with a complaint against these guys rather then an appology, they didn't do you any favours, they were completely unprofessional, a girl makes a complaint agaisnt you based purely off heresay and they treat you like you aren't even human as a result, and you are just ok with this? you were trying to compliment some women and get a date and when they showed they weren't interested you left them alone, it's not like you were the evil creepy stalker, slinking around campus trying to abduct women and bundy them or anything... you had no intention of causing anyone harm at all

do you continue, do you quit? you make your own choices,
Quote:
I want more than anything to become amazing with women and be a complete natural, in doing so finding who I really am and sculpting myself into a guy 10. I have a plan in mind on how I am going to do it, and every day I work toward my goal. I really want to just keep pressing on, even if it means standing ten feet away from campus and doing my day game. I don't want to let anything stand in the way of my success, but then again, I have to question whether or not I'm just delusional and if maybe this isn't for me. Maybe I have a hidden mental illness keeping me from this or something.
pick one for yourself, your opinion should be the most important to you, who cares what someone else thinks you should do or what someone else thinks you are, you are you, not what other people say, believe in yourself before other people

if you continue, just be prepared, most women don't care that you approach and alot are infact flattered, but obviously there are a few that will go out of their way to give you a hard time (i.e. what happened to you), it happens, if you can deal with that, then you can move forward from this, if you can't, then maybe this game just isn't for you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Okay, you did a couple things wrong here. First, you don't ever say "This ISN'T a robbery" because all they hear is "ROBBERY". Just like you don't say "I'm not a PERV" or "I'm not a serial killer". You want to avoid saying buzzwords like that which will trigger emotional responses, even if you try to frame them in the proper context.

Second, you don't ever tell cops the truth. You only tell them what you think they need to hear so they'll leave you alone. Especially when the truth makes you look really REALLY bad.

Also, use this as a learning experience. You were making people uncomfortable, which is the opposite of what you should be doing to attract women. If you want to continue with your campus strategy, I'd suggest developing a cover story. Have some fictitious reason for being there which is plausible and believable. And instead of staying in one area and circling around opening sets, move through the area in a linear fashion so that you are not camped out in the same spot for too long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks for the advice and support guys. I feel a little bit better after a good night's sleep, and I have come to a conclusion. If there was ever a time to quit a and give up on my goal and dream of success, this would be it.

I believe moments like this are what defines a person. I am trying to do good for myself, to do what is necessary to get to where I want to be in life, and I'll be damned if I'll let some mishap stand in my way. I'm going to take the day off today and give myself a rest, but tomorrow I'm going to start again. I've already made it this far anyway. And I know if I don't give up when I've been banned from a fucking campus, I will never give up, and I will see this thing through to the end.

Thanks again for the support. I will be posting field reports frequently documenting my daygame adventures in case anyone wants to follow my progress.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
beat up by a gang of chicks

WTF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:08 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
First, you don't ever say "This ISN'T a robbery" because all they hear is "ROBBERY". Just like you don't say "I'm not a PERV" or "I'm not a serial killer".
Exactly, it's one of the oldest mistakes in the book. Richard Nixon famously said "I am not a crook" and everyone on earth instantly realised he was. Don't ever say you aren't something, unless you want them to think you are.

The flip side of this is you can use it to your advantage by saying "I'm not trying to pick you up". Straight away she'll know you are, but it will give her the plausible deniability to continue with the interaction if she's sitting on the fence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Are you in college? If not, you simply will not be successful. If I were a parent, I would be threatened for my kid's safety.

I am not attacking you, no not at all. I honestly applaud you for your efforts to improve yourself but what are you trying to accomplish here? Tying your self confidence to approaching women is the number one way to destroy yourself as a human being. My honest advice? better something in your life like work out more, accomplish something, start a business, etc. With that you will grow natural confidence vs artificial confidence that you get from simple approaches that ultimately amount to little or nothing.

- Onyx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

F those guys dude. The fact that he had to call his buddies to talk to you is proof they have nothing better to do...it's campus safety lol! I have nothing against cops. I have friends who are cops, I work closely with them, and get along with most of them. But campus safety is no more of a cop as security guards at hospitals or outside banks. They work campus security because they couldn't cut it as real police officers...for this reason...they take someone talking to a girl and blow it out of proportion... The previous exciting thing to happen that day...

"Patrol 2, I need back up... We have a 314, cutting in line, at the cafeteria...please expedite"

Sorry they were tools to you brother. Sarge on!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't know if campus police carry guns or not, but I would never show any respect to an officer who didn't have a gun. Because they aren't a real cop unless they have a gun. But shit, nowadays fools roll up in schools and campus' with guns blazing, going on shooting sprees and what not, so it wouldn't surprise me if even rent-a-cops were packing heat.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

How many cops were there? Because you were . . . [gasp] . . . talking to people??? Like Jdelta said, these guys were bored as hell with nothing to do, so they all show up and act all officious and adversarial because they have nothing better to do.

Don't let a buncha losers define who you are, even for a minute. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with trying to improve yourself by learning to be more social and getting better with women. Nothing about the nature of what you were doing is wrong or evil.

Do you realize how few men in this world are willing to go out and make a focused effort at improving themselves as you are doing? What you are doing is relatively extraordinary. And don't base your assessment of the situation on the reaction or behavior of the campus cops. Their response to you was WAAAAAAAYYYYY out of proportion to what you were doing and is NOT indicative of the true nature of your exploits. After you told them what you were doing and why, their ONLY proper and well-adjusted response would have been to chuckle and smile and send you on your way. They were a buncha small-minded boobs, nothing more. Do NOT let them shake your sense of who you are or what you're doing.

My advice:

1) Enroll in one class there on campus, so you have a legitimate reason for being there. Make it a weight lifting class so you can improve your physique as well as be on campus -- thus killing two birds with one stone. If you can't get weightlifting, I advise algebra or trig or calculus -- for the world is defined by math. If you want to improve your logic and reasoning and begin to understand the universe we live in, get good at math. And physics.

2) PUANinja's advice was correct: don't tell them you're NOT something scary 'cause it'll just make them think that's what you are. People are emotional, irrational and stupid. Work with that reality.

3) Don't use any wierd or bazaar tactics or game, such as the "hot dogs or penises" approach. Just be cool and normal. Women like cool and normal. Be cocky & funny all you want, but don't use wierd tactics. You DON'T need to humiliate yourself intentionally in order to get better with women.

4) Never again doubt yourself or consider that engaging in self-improvement is in any way wierd. Not for one nanosecond. You may at times need to adjust your methods or tactics to be less quirky and more socially acceptable, but that does not mean you're doing something wrong. It just means that you are training yourself at the limits of human learning and you need to "normalize" your approach so that those who have no part in or idea about your endeavor don't have their imagination stretched beyond their comfort zone.

5) Never give up. Be a "life-long learner." Always read and always learn and defy anyone who wants you to stop improving yourself. Don't be afraid to leave friends behind if they object to your learning and your self-improvement. If they can't keep up and are a retrograde influence on your mind and your life, leave them behind. There are more and better people where you are headed.

6) THIS LIFE IS NOT A REHERSAL. IT IS THE REAL MCCOY. Don't waste it. And don't let small-minded people get in the way of your journey.

---Linguinator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey, if you take advice from creepy, weird guys who scare women away, don't be surprised if you act like one, especially when you are anxious while talking to strange women who might reject you or call the cops on you. I've met up with 5-10 guys from the PUA community and one coach and many of them weird me out and I am a guy. But.. I am weird myself too is what people say and weird people need to learn to be more social somehow.. I have been saying "hi how are you?" and smiling (while planting my feet or going same direction past the target without stopping) for two years and I have never been approached by police. I find when I try to flirst with women, they often think I a creepy, but when I barely flirt, they seem to like it. Just don't be so forceful and direct - wait for the woman to respond and if she does not respond or does not ask you something back, let her go. Letting women go, rather than chasing them like a rapist can not only help you avoid getting in trouble with police, but also help you attract women. I am not a person who should be giving advice as I don't date, but the PUA coaches are weirdos and stuff they say does not work as well as they say. Some of it works, but other stuff hurts you (like with the cops), so be careful what advice you choose to follow. Take a dance class and dress up and just say hi to women and smile and see how they respond.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

trying to achieve “being good with girls” is the first layer of this problem. girls, or talking to girls for that matter, aren’t a novelty or a merit badge that you obtain. you don’t become a loser by not being able to talk to “girls”. what drives you to talk to them? because they have vaginas? you don’t just TALK to people. talking is sharing opinions on a common subject manner. since when girls having sexual aspects that you like equate to the guarantee of you sharing a conversational chemistry together? it never does. and girls aren’t stupid, too. some of them doesn’t want to be driven into a conversation with a dude who will treat them as an item, as an achievement, a potential fuckbuddy and nothing else. some of them wants to be regarded as human beings. they have friends too, they might have priorities too, some of them may have boyfriends at the time. they lead a LIFE as much as you lead yours and if you don’t realize such a form of respect is required in conversations, it just means you don’t respect your own intelligence.

what you have to aim for is to be good at being social. not only girls. you have to open your mind and treat everybody equally, no matter the gender. get some fucking friends that don’t mock you by your inability of picking up chicks. have fun, meet people, go to places of your interest where people like you will hang out. be genuine friends with people first, even girls. maybe you can feel something for one of them, don’t expect that, let it build up on its own, with the guidance of an actual chemistry and cooperation of two personalities.

be fucking yourself. don’t repeat other people’s lines. don’t try to be a carbon copy of a tv show character (i’m sure all the self entitled “womanizers” pretty much idolize Barney Stinson character from HIMYM which is retarded and one of the reasons why the society got putrid and secretly malevolent in their search of mating/being a couple with another one in order to jump up social ranks). it’s probably why those girls got eerie when you said “it’s not a robbery”. it was a line to emit self confidence, but you don’t have enough self confidence and genuine intentions for it to boot perfectly. in the end you looked like a creepo who just brings up scary shit in the middle of nowhere.

all the police tried to do was to scare you. they don’t truly know who you are but they hope you wouldn’t do anything drastic from that time onwards. they wouldn’t throw you in jail or anything, they just don’t want the girls to feel unsafe.

i mean, put yourself in the position of them. do you really want to talk to all the guys who has screwing you on their minds? all those guys, just coming one after another, always forcing themselves to sound classy, all they want is to get in your pants and perhaps take something from you that you wouldn’t like to give to just whoever person… everyday. every time. that is some scary shit. you never know which one of the guys can take rejection, and which one can’t, and start attacking them or worse things. if you still want to continue acting like that, you have to afford being seen as a potential rapist.

it’s not you who needs help. it’s the modern society who makes you think like whatever you did there was the true way to be successful in life. but get better, step up your game, and range up your hobbies, your depth. be yourself. be a fucking human being.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]