The Bath PUA lair (SW England)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Good afternoon guys,

Welcome to the Bath Lair, to join just post an introduction for yourself and please take the time to read the text below for a little more info and some background!

So i've been looking for ages and not been able to find much at all so i'm hoping to create a little something myself. I have good links to the Bristol lair and have been out with them a few times and they really have something good going on there, but truth be told this is a little far for me to travel and Bath is spot on.

What I want to create is a place for any PUAs or aspiring PUAs in the Bath area. This is mainly as a 'chat-net' and somewhere to arrange some group sarging nights. Any input with regards to field-reports and just general advice is also greatly welcomed!

What we have essentially is this page and to 'join' the lair would be simply a case of you posting an introduction about yourself on this thread. Then hopefully we will have a good collection of people checking this page on a weekly, daily basis before they go out.

If you are heading out for some sarging, please advertise it on here and hopefully one or two of the other members from this lair can turn up and sarge/wing for you. Alternatively if you just want 1 person to come out with you then you can advertise it in the same way or PM someone who has posted an introduction and seems to fit well with the way you work.

Finally I have also created a 'secret' Facebook group, this means when you are a member nobody can see you are a member, nobody can see you are part of the group, nobody can search the group and nobody can see the content. The only way in is by an invite. If you wish to join then you'll need to PM me a link to your Facebook account and I will have to add you as a friend and add you to the group.

I also have links in to the Bristol Lair and the Leeds Lair and can put you in touch if anyone is up there for a night out. Both are doing very well.

I hope this motivates some of you,
It would be great to have a wing or two in the Bath area!

TT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hey mate i live in bristol what the link to the bristol lair?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I suppose i'll start with me joining/my intro...

So I live in London but work and spend 80%+ of my time in Bath. Recently i've been out with some lads from the Bristol Lair and to be honest i’ve very little experience prior to this. About 12 months ago I was out on a few occasions with a friend where we did fairly well but he got all loved up and I ended up having to travel with work.

Really I'm looking for someone to head to Bath with as it’s the closest town to me and if I learnt anything last week it’s that there is no substitute for real sarging!
I'm 25, have a good job with the military, not a soldier (not that that’s a bad job!). I have a decent education and grew up in London and have lived there all my life. I'm white British and keen on keeping fit, flying/gliding and just fairly active. I think I dress pretty well and don’t usually go much more casual that shirt, jeans and shoes unless the surroundings demand it.

I've done a good bit of reading (The Game, MM, The PUA) and understand the theory pretty well but unfortunately my mates are a bit more keen on getting soo drunk they can't see rather than picking up women! I suffer a bit with AA and skill fade after spending what should have been pickup learning time (last 6yrs) in a relationship!

So if you’re interested in learning with me or even compounding what you’ve learnt by teaching a little then PM me! As I say i’m just looking for someone to get out and wing with, any level just to go out, have a laugh and hopefully enjoy the women!

I’ve tried to describe myself a little because lets face it we want to go out with someone mildly similar! i.e. if you’re 15y/o, really in to your gangster rap and wear your jeans nearer your knees than your waist, then good luck sarging bro, i’m sure you are a great lad but I don’t think we will enjoy each others company.
A great deal of my friends are also students and I don't think I look too old for my age!

As I say if you are serious and want to get out in Bath, join up and let's get this thing rocking!!

Tell us a little about yourself and get out sarging!

Come on, less reading more sarging!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I second that bigtone, lets make it happen.

I live in Weston Super mare but as it is a dull and chav infested town, I would like to refer myself as being from Bristol. Also when I arrange nights out this is usually almost in Bristol.

I am a student and will begin my second year studying sport science in September in Liverpool. I cant wait to get back there as the girls in the big cities are on another level. During this summer though and before I go back I am looking to meet up with some guys in Bristol/Bath as it's the closest best place for me to practice my game.

I have read the game and tried some of the challenges, but I want to take it up another level. This is one part of my life I need to get a hold of. I am fairly good looking, average height and dress quite smartly and have decent confidence.

Lets do this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Good to have you on board mate!

Bath is a bit of a travel for you though (roughly an hour!?), i'll also let you know if/when i'm about in Bristol.

If you're interested in getting together on a Facebook group too just ping me a PM with a link to your Facebook page and i'll add you to it. There is nobody on it yet, but give it time...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

hey Big tone, im in the home-town of bristol, but im up for visiting bath gimme a pm if you're up for it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am definetly up for this. I just recently discovered this whole PUA thing (through The Game, MM and RSD) and want to find some other ppl to go out with and practice this stuff. I am a newbie (this is actually my first post here). Here are some short facts about me ;). I live in Bath, 27 years old, student at the UBath and have lived in four different nations.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Bigtone,
thanks for the introduction I completely agree with you there needs to be less reading and more doing. Here's a bit about myself as I can appreciate what you’re saying about having common goals/interests.

I’m working in Yeovil at the minute as a designer, I finished Uni about 5 years ago. Yeovil is very limited for women for starters, and too small a place to escape the usual faces so any serious sarging or routine practice is mostly off the cards.

My situation is probably similar to most guys looking for wings, in that the only time you get a chance to do some sarging is when out with ‘regular friends’, these are the one who have some or no idea of 'game' and do alright, but cannot put a name to what they’re doing, and so fumble through making the same mistakes time and again, plus the same old problem in that they want to get drunk, which can then ruin any game you had because of their lairyness.

I’m looking for wings who have routine or want to learn routine, in order to improve their game, and people who aren’t afraid to fail to perfect what they are doing.

Of course i’ve been through the process of reading ‘the game’, ‘the art of seduction’, viewing posts etc and some of these techniques i’ve used to good effect, but this was small fry, i need get out regularly sarging and try new things, mix the game up that I have and encounter as many different types of situation as possible to figure out a solution for each one!!! Haha talk about going on a bit....well this is my philosophy and goals laid down.

I’m 6’3”, shaven head and athletic, and a dry sense of humour, I will take to almost any sport, but SPAM i’m really into body building, 6-a-side, running, mountain biking...it goes on.
I class myself as pretty good looking and have fashion sense to match, i’m never going to be advertising aftershave in a magazine....but that’s the point you don’t have to be that good looking to win!!
I live a pretty busy lifestyle with work but really want to dedicate some time to day and night game, anywhere around the southwest is good for me, Bristol, Bath, Southampton, even Weymouth would be good at the minute (Olympics)!!!
Let’s get Sarging!!!

Tino_L

Last edited by Eltino on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys, i've posted for the first time on this Lair just recently and have put a little bit about myself,(prob the post before this) ....i'm thinking on, and i've got a weekend coming up 17th-19th Aug, where i'm completly free and want to get out to run some day and night game.

Would be up for meeting up somewhere during the day(Bath/Bristol/etc..) for a quick beer and see how a bit of day game goes, if all's well and we hit it off let's get straight out on the town and sarge away!!!
Anyone else around this weekend? Also open to other suggestions.
Tino_L

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am also free from 17th-19th Aug and happy to meet up in Bath.

Post subject: 17th -19th Aug
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds good mate, i'll send you a PM as soon as I get time and we can make further arrangements and a bit of a plan!! Sweet!
Tino.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Really sorry I can't make that one, i'm off to a BBQ in London.

Got a lot of busy weekends coming up. Probs not free again on a weekend till the 22nd Sept. but weekdays are usually good for me.

Post subject: Weekend of 17th.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah no probs, it sounds like you've got some busy times ahead. I'm quite the same but need to set this time aside to really get out and do this. I've got that weekend free at the minute, I know this for sure because i'm on a course the week leading up to it....Not the type of course i'd like to be on, but a development course all the same.
Anyway i'll be in Bristol so could easily come over to Bath or hook up in Bristol on the Friday afternoon/night. Let me know what your availability is closer to the time!! Have a good one and hopefully i'll make some progress that weekend, and you'll score numbers from the BBQ!! :)
Tino_L

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm available most weekdays as well Big Tone as long as it is during the evening of course. I really want to learn this PUA stuff so I'm willing to set time aside for it :twisted:. Just let me know when you guys can meet up, I'm ready!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

A Bath lair sounds ideal, I'm a 21 year old student coming to bath for my third year.
Been reading a lot over the past year and winged for my old housemate who got me into the scene, think it's time I put it into practice sarging in a new place.

I get there in september.

Thyde