Brazilian Girls

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 135 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Brazilian Girls
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'm a firm believer that there are differences in dating ettuquete depending on what country your in.

Has anyone had any experience with Brazilian girls and how they like to approach dating?

Ive just started dating one and I'm noticing a few differences and I'm wondering if it's just her personality or a cultural thing.

Things like... she will send me very descriptive texts about her emotions and how I've "deeply touched her heart". I'm guessing that's a personality thing!

I'm wondering how much to reciprocate as my last two gf's where cold as fuck lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Can't say I've had experience with Brazilian women, no.

But I'd believe a good rule of thumb when it comes to women and culture, is that; The Warmer the climate, the warmer the women.

Women up here are cold, if they were a drink, they'd be an ice cold shot of vodka.

About the texts, she trusts you. Treat accordingly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Culturally Latin countries tend to have more passion. Girls love romance and things that non latins would consider a bit korny. When it comes down to it however, there are always exceptions to the rule due to life experiences / family / social circle etc . You have to just calibrate based on the person never the culture. For instance the same Direct game that might work in the UK or in Brasil might not work in Japan or Dubai.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm Brazilian,and I can say that my last HB was just like how you described,but i believe that this has more to do with her personality than cultural.

However,culturual differences exists iside of Brazil if you analize all different regions,this can happen even inside citties.Some places around here are known because of this.

About the "how they like aprroaching",brazilian girls are a little more receptive to foreigners.Just be careful if you speak spanish to them,because most of the times they will try to speak spanish by mixing portuguese with spanish and you won't understand shit....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:40 am 
Dedicated Member

I dated a Brazilian and a Colombian. Both are similar in many ways. They tend to be very passionate about things and they get jealous of everything you do!! Honestly, at the start you will love it! Later on you will feel like someone is holding your balls! Literally one of them told me if I know you are talking to other girls I will play ping pong with your balls! They make a big deal of everything; even if it is a small thing. They are loyal normally, and fun. Many brazilian girls are superstition too.. This is something to remember .. How they like to be approached? When I approached both girls I was straight and to the point. Most of them don't like to play games and they want a serious relationship. This is based on a couple of relationship and it might not be very accurate but that's what I realized.. Good luck hehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:13 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yea I've noticed the passion especially in the way she talks! She told me yesterday "I will never hurt you. Words are words but I will show you with my actions".

I'll be honest, I've opened up and been a bit more romantic than I would be with local girls as I feel that's what she wants. Though I've been very careful not to go too far with it! I want to keep the balance that she is more full on than me!

It's enjoyable but hard as the girls I'm used to where in no way romantic. As with all things girl related it's a careful balance of push pull.

Fingers crossed this one works out but I'm still seeing others so as to not get oneitis and too invested! Dating others is the only way I can curb my interest lol

Post subject: Re: Brazilian Girls
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I wonder how things turned out with that special Brazilian girl.
Already married? Kids? :mrgreen:
Would be very interesting to know ... :roll: