Guide: How to be Attractive

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:12 am 

Count yourself lucky that your a man. To a woman how attractive you are isn't based solely on your looks which is a very good thing for us. Even if you didn't win the genetic lottery when you were born you can still become a man who woman deem attractive.

The following is a break down of things you can do to become attractive. In addition to the list make sure you work on your "game" stuff as well such as sexual escalation, leading, eliciting emotions, ect... Once you check off everything on the following list you will notice that "game" becomes cake. The more attractive you become the more effortless seduction becomes.

With all that said, here is the following list on how to become more attractive:

1) Dress better and get a cool hair cut. Although this list isn't in any specific order this is the first thing that you should do. get a stylish female friend or a stylish gay guy to go shopping with you and let them help you pick out clothes that make you look sexy. Then go to a male hair stylist and tell him to make your hair look sexy. Dressing better can make ugly guys average looking and average guys sexy looking.

2) Hit the gym. 99% of you are either too skinny (me) or too fat. Loose weight or bulk up. Muscles are sexy.... get some.

3) Make money doing something your passionate about. If you hate your job it will affect all areas of you life and chances are you wont even know it. Take steps to either start your own business or to find a job that you enjoy doing.

4) Start eating healthy. Personally I recommend the paleo/primal diet (google it) but it doesn't matter what diet you follow as long as you eat healthy. Cut out junk food and soda especially.

5) Kill any bad habits you may have. This includes wasting time on video games and doing harmful drugs.

6) Always be working on yourself. When you stop growing you die. Always be seeking to make yourself a better person.

7) Travel. Travel as much and as often as you can. Travel the world or travel your own state but seek to get out and experience the world. Doing this will force you to grow in ways you will never imagine. You will also learn a lot about yourself and other people. Not to mention you will have fun.

8) Stop saying "no" and go on adventures. This one is related to above but while you will certainly have adventures when you travel you can have them right at home too. Experience new things and stop being a pussy.

9) Take the road less traveled.

10) Pick up a couple new social hobbies. Not only are social hobbies a great way to grow yourself as a person but you will meet a lot of cool people as well.

11) Build relationships. Young, old, men, women... everyone.

12) Escape your comfort zones. This one is a BIGGIE. Find out what your comfort zones are and push them. then push them some more... and then some more... and more and more and more.... ect.

13) Have boundaries and know what they know. Know what you will and will not tolerate and stick to those boundaries.

That wraps up the list. Accomplish all those things and you will have more woman than you will ever be able to handle. You will never again have to worry about "displaying high value" because you will a high value person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Agree with everything on that list.

I try and live my life according to most of those principles, the only issue I end up having is feeling 'spread too thin' and having too many options at any given time and certain people end up feeling neglected. It's a good problem to have though 8)

I think sensible, moderate use of video games or drugs isn't always a bad thing either. I know you added the caveat of "wasting time" with video games and "harmful" drugs so maybe we're not in disagreement.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:02 am 
Dedicated Member

As much as I want to agree, I can't. Mainly because I have a lot of these things but still don't have many women in my life.

-I'm very stylish with a good haircut, better groomed than the average man
-I love my job (even though I'm on winter leave -.-) and get paid well for it
-Fanatic about fitness and eating healthy, drinking lots of water etc
-Always working on myself. That's how I got into PUA, was looking for body language and confidence building. Killed many habits such as nail biting
-My job involves so much travelling, back in March I was in a different country every week.
-Very extroverted and social

I don't have everything on your list but I feel that's enough to spark some form of interest. I am very skinny and can be a pussy at times (like the other day in quiet car park at night somebody honked and scared the shit out of me lol).

I have moved to a new country recently so I don't really have any relationships at the moment with neighbours, friends etc so maybe that's why.

I still think something is missing from your list, although it is a good list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:22 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If you're extroverted and social making new relationships shouldn't be hard bro I wouldn't worry 8)

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:24 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
As much as I want to agree, I can't. Mainly because I have a lot of these things but still don't have many women in my life.

-I'm very stylish with a good haircut, better groomed than the average man
-I love my job (even though I'm on winter leave -.-) and get paid well for it
-Fanatic about fitness and eating healthy, drinking lots of water etc
-Always working on myself. That's how I got into PUA, was looking for body language and confidence building. Killed many habits such as nail biting
-My job involves so much travelling, back in March I was in a different country every week.
-Very extroverted and social

I don't have everything on your list but I feel that's enough to spark some form of interest. I am very skinny and can be a pussy at times (like the other day in quiet car park at night somebody honked and scared the shit out of me lol).

I have moved to a new country recently so I don't really have any relationships at the moment with neighbours, friends etc so maybe that's why.

I still think something is missing from your list, although it is a good list.
Quote:
In addition to the list make sure you work on your "game" stuff as well such as sexual escalation, leading, eliciting emotions, ect...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This would be a more effective list if it was simplified down into achievable goals/tasks, that way people could print it off and use it as a check-list. Otherwise there is some nice stuff in here. But IMO also a couple of danger areas.
Quote:

With all that said, here is the following list on how to become more attractive:

1) Dress better and get a cool hair cut. Although this list isn't in any specific order this is the first thing that you should do. get a stylish female friend or a stylish gay guy to go shopping with you and let them help you pick out clothes that make you look sexy. Then go to a male hair stylist and tell him to make your hair look sexy. Dressing better can make ugly guys average looking and average guys sexy looking.

Great but not all gay men are fashion gurus! :P And for anyone reading this, it's best to pick a hairstyle first and THEN go to the hairdressers. Most experienced hair dressers will not cut your hair until you give them some real guidelines, the last thing they want is someone asking for a haircut promising that they will be happy with whatever you give them and then complaining that it "wasn't what they wanted" afterwards, from what I've gathered it seems to happen to every hairdresser once and they are cautious to have it happen again.

Pick a style before you go in there, otherwise you'll just end up with an awkward silence!
Quote:
2) Hit the gym. 99% of you are either too skinny (me) or too fat. Loose weight or bulk up. Muscles are sexy.... get some.

3) Make money doing something your passionate about. If you hate your job it will affect all areas of you life and chances are you wont even know it. Take steps to either start your own business or to find a job that you enjoy doing.

4) Start eating healthy. Personally I recommend the paleo/primal diet (google it) but it doesn't matter what diet you follow as long as you eat healthy. Cut out junk food and soda especially.
Fruit and Veg are SUPER important for looking good, the more vitamins you get the better you look, I'm in a rush right now so google that fact. The University of St Andrews recently did a pretty awesome experiment on it with some promising findings.
Quote:
5) Kill any bad habits you may have. This includes wasting time on video games and doing harmful drugs.

Bad habits are bad habits because of the effects they have on the individuals engaging in them. This wont be the same thing for everyone.

(I for one would LOVE to be a gamer, and I encourage anyone who has the option to start gaming to do so. It's one of the biggest and most promising creative industries in the world right now, and its just getting started, no need to miss out IMHO.)
Quote:
6) Always be working on yourself. When you stop growing you die. Always be seeking to make yourself a better person.

7) Travel. Travel as much and as often as you can. Travel the world or travel your own state but seek to get out and experience the world. Doing this will force you to grow in ways you will never imagine. You will also learn a lot about yourself and other people. Not to mention you will have fun.

8) Stop saying "no" and go on adventures. This one is related to above but while you will certainly have adventures when you travel you can have them right at home too. Experience new things and stop being a pussy.

10) Pick up a couple new social hobbies. Not only are social hobbies a great way to grow yourself as a person but you will meet a lot of cool people as well.
Be careful of DO THIS... AND THAT... AND THAT... AND THAT

Remember these guys are already going to the gym, starting a business and travelling. I've often found one of the best solutions for a lot of people looking to develop is to simplify find one or two things that you can really get good at and understand and it will reward you far more than putting the same effort into becoming mediocre and vaguely experienced in 5-6 things.

Try picking up 5-6 new projects, then cutting 4 of them until you are left with only the projects that you truly enjoy and can see a future in.
Quote:

12) Escape your comfort zones. This one is a BIGGIE. Find out what your comfort zones are and push them. then push them some more... and then some more... and more and more and more.... ect.

13) Have boundaries and know what they know. Know what you will and will not tolerate and stick to those boundaries.
When building relationships, it's good to make the effort to be on friendly terms with the people you meet, but remember my rule of simplification. If your an excitable person always looking for "new" things (i.e. you're still learning how to find new things in old experiences) it can be easy to get caught up in games of "hi, nice to meet you" and forget about taking the time to really invest in people who are worth it.

While we are at it. How do you maintain Boundaries while pushing your comfort zone?
:lol:

Just my two cents!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Rule 1 above all anything else: Always be approaching hot girls!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:13 pm 

Slipps, your really reaching on some of your points there.

Also, you cna have boundaries and know what you will and wont tolerate from people while still pushing your comfort zone.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Count yourself lucky that your a man. To a woman how attractive you are isn't based solely on your looks which is a very good thing for us. Even if you didn't win the genetic lottery when you were born you can still become a man who woman deem attractive.

The following is a break down of things you can do to become attractive. In addition to the list make sure you work on your "game" stuff as well such as sexual escalation, leading, eliciting emotions, ect... Once you check off everything on the following list you will notice that "game" becomes cake. The more attractive you become the more effortless seduction becomes.

That wraps up the list. Accomplish all those things and you will have more woman than you will ever be able to handle. You will never again have to worry about "displaying high value" because you will a high value person.
Sounds like a lot of work. I cant argue with any of this, these things will make you a more valuable person to others, but this is not a practical checklist, it's a complicated one.

Who has time to workout, eat right, find a new career, Travel, and find new hobbies?

And even if it gets you women, where will you have the time to spend with them being that you are working on all this stuff?

And what if everybody stars doing the same thing, then maybe fat and lazy will be the new "attractive"

I think I see some validity, what you are saying is that it's a total life makeover, not learning some lines. Some people though are happy with who they are, they just want to meet some girls.

What brings you to the forum when you lead such an interesting life? :D

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Slipps, your really reaching on some of your points there.

Also, you cna have boundaries and know what you will and wont tolerate from people while still pushing your comfort zone.
Care to give fuller meatier response?

I'm not bashing the list, it's a nice collection of steps that people can take. I'm just wanting to out-line some finer concerns within it. If you think I've said something wrong or un-helpful in my post please point it out.

You never know, it might make for some helpful discussion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Good old tips 'n tricks, these been around for a long time, yet only few understand their true value.

This is what makes you 'natural' guys, no more need for sleezy pickup lines.
In short:
1- Fix your appearance, build a bit of a body, wash that dirty hair (maybe I'll do that next week) and walk straight. These things boost confidence.
2- Lose the games, go outdoors, go talk to real people. Boost your social status
3- Have some friggin fun and travel when you can. Boost your storytelling, because you've actually done something!

Now stop analyzing and fix your lifestyle in 3...2...1... GO

Cheers guys! ;)