Myth: Hotties are harder to get

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:47 am 

This will be one of my last PU related articles. I have a few things I still wish to write about and then I will be pretty much done writing theory/how-to post and such. If there is any topic you want me to cover, PM me and let me know.

Though I wont be writing articles anymore, I still want to stay around and help the newer guys who come on here. I think what I'm going to do is start a journal where I detail my nights out and structure them in such a way that guys can learn from them. They can see why I did certain things and how I go about handling different situations, ect...

Anyways, onto the myth. I posted [most] of this as a reply on another thread but I feel its important that more guys see it and understand it.

Myth: Hot women are harder to get than ugly and average women.

Truth: The difficulty of any certain woman is largely out of your control and largely not about her looks.

Consider the following...

What if you see a chick and you think shes a 10 and I think shes a 7... is she going to be harder for you than me?

What if that "10" has low self esteem and feels ugly? How about that ugly chick on the dance floor that feels like shes the hottest chick in the club? Which will be harder?

What if another "10" that walks in and is horny and looking for some dick? Will she be harder than the "6" who's feeling extremely bitchy and is blowing out every guy who even looks at her?

How about the fatty that is rude because shes afraid to open up to people because shes used to getting hurt compared to the super hottie who will happily fall in love with you if you treat her normal and not suck up to her just because shes hot... which is harder?

The difficulty of any certain woman is largely out of your control and largely not about her looks.

So why is it that many guys can get average looking chicks but not the hotties? It has nothing to do with the woman and everything to do with them.

Sometimes its an entitlement issue. They simply dont feel like they deserve a hottie and that belief manifest itself in the interactions with hot women.

The biggest reason I have noticed, however, is because guys feel like they have to do something different. This feeling causes them to act weird, try way to hard, and over game women they perceive to be hot.

Stop trying to impress these women and stop kissing their ass. The women will be so awe stuck at a guy who can really "be himself" they she will be intrigued by you.

There is nothing different that you have to do with hotties than you do with average women. You still approach and be genuine, you still amplify the sexual tension, you still have fun and spark her emotions, and you still go for the close. Everything is the same. If your having trouble with hot women then stop trying to "game" them different and stop putting them on a pedastol.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:58 am 
Mr. Nemo

Totally agree with you Warp. 10's are no different than any other girl. But too many guys get it in their head that 10's are different and such need to be gamed different when in reality they don't. The sooner guys here learn this the better off them and the community is. Too often I see replies with saying you need to game the girl different just because she is a 10.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:51 pm 
Dedicated Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

This needed to be addressed a long time ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 pm 

Quote:
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

This needed to be addressed a long time ago.
Yeah, I got tired of the same few people constantly posting about how hot women are so much different

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:57 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

That's the plain truth. I'm so tired of this shit like "below 7 no negs. 7-8 one-two negs 9-10 three negs" I mean. WTF??? Use negs when you should according to how the girl behaves, not according to her looks.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: xxdeadeyexx24
One thing that still intimidates me about the real hot girls is thier experience getting tons of male attention. And from guys just as good as you or better. That any line or strategy you use will be something they've seen many times before, and you better be damn good at it to not be seen as second rate.

That could be the same with any girl though. They end up fucking somebody, so might as well take a shot and see if it's you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:59 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

What if you see a chick and you think shes a 10 and I think shes a 7... is she going to be harder for you than me?

What if that "10" has low self esteem and feels ugly? How about that ugly chick on the dance floor that feels like shes the hottest chick in the club? Which will be harder?

What if another "10" that walks in and is horny and looking for some dick? Will she be harder than the "6" who's feeling extremely bitchy and is blowing out every guy who even looks at her?

How about the fatty that is rude because shes afraid to open up to people because shes used to getting hurt compared to the super hottie who will happily fall in love with you if you treat her normal and not suck up to her just because shes hot... which is harder?
I see what you did there.
However now consider this:

A) hb9 who thinks she is HB 9, you think she is HB 9 and I think she is HB 9.
B) hb5 who thinks she is HB 5 you think she is HB 5 and I think she is HB 5.

Both of them on the same level of down to fuck or not DTF.

See what I did here?

Still you say both will be equaly easy for me and you to game?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

See what I did here?

Ok, lets assume that you and I have equal looks, the women have equal amounts of self esteem and pretty much every variable is the same other than their looks...

IMO, the "5" will be harder. For one, I would have no genuine interest in the "5" and not only would she pick that up, I would simply not be authentic with her like I would be with the "9." Seduction is always more easy when your being authentic.

Also, the "5" would be much more likely to play hard to get. Anyone who has a lot of experience with women knows that generally the more ugly the women, the more tricks (such as playing hard to get) she resorts too. Women who are hot, and know they are hot, don't usually resort to silly games because they have never had too. They have always had guys liking them anyways simply because their hot. The more ugly women, however, are used to having to resort to silly games to try and get guys to like them.

[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:45 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

while guys taste are different, for example my 10 is kim kardashian type(while i probably do not compete with white men, i am competing with black and hispanics) you may think my 10 is a 7 but there are 5 other dudes that think she is a 10... and your 10 may be (angelina joley type) i think she is a 7 but there are 10 other dudes that think she is a 10.. Most girls that are hot, are hot and they know it(and some have a false sense of reality since they get away with everything in most cases), so they will get approach by way more guys, and higher confidence guys than the uglier girls, and they will have higher bitch shield, since they are wanted and be hit on since they are teens till for ever, most hot girls are taken by the way(the guys will get them pregnant on purpose or get serious to not lose them)... a hot girl will get approach 3 times more than an average looking girl specially in a club... Supply and demand, they are more in demand, and they on any giving time are talking to 3 to 5 guys, they have a lot of supply of men that want them. The key is to game them like you have game the others, do not come up with your so call "a game", game them like you game the other girls...The problem is most guys when they game hot girls give onitis vibes...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:02 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

See what I did here?

Ok, lets assume that you and I have equal looks, the women have equal amounts of self esteem and pretty much every variable is the same other than their looks...

IMO, the "5" will be harder. For one, I would have no genuine interest in the "5" and not only would she pick that up, I would simply not be authentic with her like I would be with the "9." Seduction is always more easy when your being authentic.

Also, the "5" would be much more likely to play hard to get. Anyone who has a lot of experience with women knows that generally the more ugly the women, the more tricks (such as playing hard to get) she resorts too. Women who are hot, and know they are hot, don't usually resort to silly games because they have never had too. They have always had guys liking them anyways simply because their hot. The more ugly women, however, are used to having to resort to silly games to try and get guys to like them.

[/i]
So you do not believe that Hb 5 maybe has few guys to choose from and hb 9 can choose from hunderds of best guys who shows interest to her? Meaning she will have higher standarts. If average guy hits on her this guy will be better than 100 other guys who hit on her and worse than the other 100 guys who hit on her.
While same guy who hits on hb5 will be better than 5 guys who hit on her and worse than 5 guys. Way less competition.

This example is OVERsimplified, but yu get my idea?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I hope you didn't take my post in the other thread as me saying "Hotter women are harder to game".

It's like this.

You game a 10 different from how you would game a 7.

The difficulty level depends completely on the person doing the gaming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:37 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I hope you didn't take my post in the other thread as me saying "Hotter women are harder to game".

It's like this.

You're still wrong. You don't game women differently based on their looks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

It's like this.

I can open up a 7 with a complement on her looks.

Doing the same with a 9/10 will fail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:06 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It's like this.

I can open up a 7 with a complement on her looks.

Doing the same with a 9/10 will fail.
Your own self limiting beliefs are hurting you.

Many guys, all of whom have a ton more experience than yourself, have told you that your wrong. The great thing about this forum is that it can be incredibly humbling because it forces you to look at your limiting beliefs and then shatter them. The more experienced guys help the new and less experienced guy see find their limiting beliefs and shatter them. If however you resist such things because your ego and pride dont wish to be hurt then your loosing out on the value this forum offers.

Just saying.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:10 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

See what I did here?

[/i]
So you do not believe that Hb 5 maybe has few guys to choose from and hb 9 can choose from hunderds of best guys who shows interest to her? Meaning she will have higher standarts. If average guy hits on her this guy will be better than 100 other guys who hit on her and worse than the other 100 guys who hit on her.
While same guy who hits on hb5 will be better than 5 guys who hit on her and worse than 5 guys. Way less competition.

This example is OVERsimplified, but yu get my idea?
Women can date up very easily. For example, take two women, a stunning hottie and an average girl next door. 80 - 90% of the guys thats hitting on the hottie is also hitting on the average chick.

Also, out off those "hundreds" of guys, most of them are putting on a show and trying to impress her and such. The hottie is tired of that shit and she just wants someone who will be real with her. Be real with her, thats how you get her.