The Illusion of Beauty

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: The Illusion of Beauty
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:04 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

What is Beauty?

I used to think Beauty was something you were born with, some had it some didn't, plain and simple right?
WRONG!!!
Beauty is a perception, its something you are taught and you believe, Beauty is what society tells you is attractive(though society is often influenced by nature).
In different parts of the world there are different kind of beauty, in china pale women are considered beautiful, in america women with nice tans are considered attractive, in some parts of Africa large women are considered attractive.
Beauty varies from place to place, country to country, but one thing remains the same "Beauty is directly tied to a person's value".
Men find women valuable to them from their physical apperance, but it is still value.
Women find value in a totally different way, totally different, and to them beauty is different too.
A woman's perception of beauty is tied directly to value (if however you are blessed with good looks, they find you valuable because you can produce them sexy sons and daughters).
In my AFC days I have had women come up to me right in the face and say "eww your so ugly!!"
These days I have women saying "Jaxin your sooooooooo cute"
or "Wow your sooo pretty"
I'm not what you would call naturally good looking, but many women find me "cute, "attractive", or even "beautiful", not because of what I look like, but because of my value to them.
So keep that in mind.

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: fatthumbdesign
Thats a really good post Jaxin.
I have never been told or called "ewww you are so ugly" and yet I still don't feel attractive, handsome, cute...etc I can tell that my looks are not so bad, troughout my life some girls found me attractive but I didn't feel attractive therefore lost so many chances to meet and have girls. This forum is opening my eyes.
thanks Jaxin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I have been called ugly. It was awesome, I went to pick up this HB11, like she was magazine hot. Huge round tits, skinny waist, tight ass. What you would expect to see as a centerfold. I approached her and I said, "I know you probley think I am coming up here to try and pick you up, like I have seen everyone else has been doing. But I am just with my friends over there and wanted to ask y...." She immediatly cut me off and said to my face. "Stop trying to be something your not you ugly ass piece of shit homo." I was in shock, I have never had a girl act that negative before I even finished what I was going to ask. So being Shaft, and not really like taking shit from people, I laughed and spoke up. "I am sorry..." (Note I never apologize to women if I offend them... just keep reading) I forgot your tampon again, I always hate it when that happens." She tried to say something again. "Just get the fuck.." I cut her off. "No... you see, it this day and age we call people like you shallow. You probley were hurt in the past by some idiot muscle bond guy whom of which you were in love with. Then he probley broke your heart, now you feel like you are better then everyone else, so you get dolled up and spend hours on trying to look prefect so you can go to the bar. When you get to the bar you have loads of guys coming up to you begging, pleading, buying you drinks to try and get with you. But the funny thing is .. you have the power, you get off on turning guys down, making them feel like they are not to your calibur. I will tell you this, you don't have the power, you are nothing but a bottom feeder on society. Guys like me have the power, guys like him have the power." (I pointed to a real AFC that was standing in the corner. "We have the power to put you up on a pedistal, and we can take it away." Then I walked away leaving her baffled.

Now that wasn't word for word, but it was pretty damned close, I got a good portion of that from Double your Dating. But ya... it just goes to show you how some people react.

As for you whizz kid, it is all in your head, you are the shit. Any girl out there should be honored to even have you talk to them. It's all about building your confiedence up. You have to know you are the shit. Thats how I go out. Sure at home I just chill and don't worry, but when you go out you need to put your game face on. :) besides I love you ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I just say "get back to your period"

Contemporary Chronicler:

Best of Jaxin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: fatthumbdesign
Thats deep Shaft...I'm going to print this material and memorize it, its priceless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well I gotta say I am the balls ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:52 am 
Dedicated Member

Nah, you're not bollocks, Shafty. You're the DOG's bullocks! And the tits. All rolled into one horribly lovely sexually ambiguous package.

Woo! Hey guys! Check out my over-use of adverbs!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:53 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

In other words for all you Americanize folk.... I am the Balls

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: jtheodoropolis
I think Shaft is my new hero of PUA. Not because of his record but because he puts bitches in their place.

**Note**
I do not think of all women as "bitches" nor do I think of women as being lesser than men. When I use the word "bitch" I am referring to a specific type of woman who, like the one in the above post, thinks she is somehow better than everyone else around her. She's not. We're all people, and everyone deserves to be treated as such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well you just have to remember. Do not take shit from anyone... an AMOG, a stuck up HB10-11. Anyone... remember you are the shit, there is nobody out there like you and nobody can ever break that.

Also it's not about your record, it's all about how much you believe you are the best you can be. Monkey is exactly the same way, I think some of his Monkeyness rubbed off on me ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:16 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

"my girlfriends are not bitchs, they're only bitchs to you"~Mystery

Mystery says a woman is only a bitch for the first few minutes till you can break her sheild.

Contemporary Chronicler:

Best of Jaxin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:48 am 
Dedicated Member

Some of my girlfriends have been bitches. That's why I'm not with them anymore. ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: invertespiralx
tru tru

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It all boils down to David DeAngelo's notion that 'Attraction is not a choice'. If a girl is attracted to you she'll try to rationalise it by coming up with logical reasons for it, but she wont even know herself why it is.

Ive found Ive experienced the same for women as well, often not related to looks. There have been women who, on first sight, havnt been particularly attractive to me, that have actually become noticably more physically attractive after Ive found out they have a personality that appeals to me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: gtarplaya113
Hey, Shaft, or anyone. Give me some lines if an AMOG says something to you when you approach. Sometimes you will be talking directly to them because you don't want to show the target attention. So, what if i'm rejected by the AMOG...lol. Okay, but really, what if they for instance say "get lost", "leave us alone" or anything like that. In the beggining or after you run some game and start to steal the little ladies heart...I'm not too worried, but I think if I had some quick wit to through back in case of emergency i'd be less afriad to approach sets with guys in the mix. Werd.