What's the deal with Chinese girls?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So, I really have a thing for Chinese girls. I'm talking about girls who came here (UK) to study in the last 1-5 years, age usually between 20 and 25.
I think, I have good chances with Chinese girls for these reasons:
- I'm very driven in terms of my studies and my career and I have the impression that Chinese girls like that (at least rather than European or British girls)
- I'm blond and rather skinny but very fit - I have been told that many Chinese girls like blond guys.
Do you guys agree with these two points?
My problem is to read Chinese girls. They are usually much more friendly than Europeans no matter if they have a deeper interest in you or not. Also, it seems to me that in terms of dating they usually do not take any steps towards you. All the initiative has to come from the guy. And: they tend to be more conservative and less willing to just sleep with a guy.
Again, do you agree with this?
So, what's the best way of hooking up with Chinese girls? Which kind of dates do you ask them out for. What's you strategy for "making a move" on them? Do you guys have any good stories regarding Chinese chicks?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that you base this on like half a dozen interactions with Chinese women, which is a very small sample from which to draw conclusion. I'm an economist, and if you came to me proposing a thesis based on six data points I'd ask you to leave until you had at least thirty. Culture is rarely an issue, I think, in terms of the core game you use. Yeah, there may be tiny differences as you may not want to take a girl that is Muslim to a pig roast.

If you just assume attraction and game, stick to the basics, you'll probably have as much success as you would with every other race. I say probably because it obviously depends on where you're at in your progress.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I dated a half Chinese girl, f'n smokin she was. She expected me to make all the moves. She mentioned one time that her father and most asian fathers are "traditional" so there is some cultural factors most likely. She was incredibly smart, university student, qualified me a lot. I honestly thought I was epically failing until I got her alone she was wild in bed. Next day she had such bad buyers remorse that she started crying, she said she always cried the day after sex. She was Gothic so she may be a special case. There were a lot of peculiarities with her. She would get out of line with the qualifying, over negging me and I'd simply say I'd had enough and leave, no arguing or anything just standing my ground in a polite manner. She would later turn it around on me and accuse me of "anger issues" or mention the time I "exploded" on her. I'd get in a debate with her and simply say: "I have never, nor will I ever explode on anyone" She would say: "control your temper". It was frustrating to play it cool yet still get accused of loosing it. These are red flags by the way and I'm certain most Asian women are completely different.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
So, I really have a thing for Chinese girls. I'm talking about girls who came here (UK) to study in the last 1-5 years, age usually between 20 and 25.
I think, I have good chances with Chinese girls for these reasons:
- I'm very driven in terms of my studies and my career and I have the impression that Chinese girls like that (at least rather than European or British girls)
correct.
Quote:
- I'm blond and rather skinny but very fit - I have been told that many Chinese girls like blond guys.
Do you guys agree with these two points?
skinny is better than fat, big frame, athletic and some muscles is even better. (nothing new here)
if you are handsome in their eyes, blond is a advantage, but they sometimes just aren't hot for a non chinese man at all.
Quote:
My problem is to read Chinese girls. They are usually much more friendly than Europeans no matter if they have a deeper interest in you or not. Also, it seems to me that in terms of dating they usually do not take any steps towards you. All the initiative has to come from the guy.
quite correct.
Quote:
And: they tend to be more conservative and less willing to just sleep with a guy.
Again, do you agree with this?
no
Quote:
So, what's the best way of hooking up with Chinese girls? Which kind of dates do you ask them out for. What's you strategy for "making a move" on them? Do you guys have any good stories regarding Chinese chicks?
strategy: best is to get into their circle of friends first.
basic PUA rules often apply for chinese too*. be a wee more gentlemanly than with EU girls and don't be stingy. just saying that, because for chinese, not having to spend much money comes with having a good time. they're just a little more money oriented than EU chicks. but buying them drinks and food is not a "pass" into bed, it just sort of belongs to "good manners".
going out to dance in a club that isn't shabby, with the popular electro-house music playing, shoud do it.

ps: *be upbeat ,kino, DHV, dress smart not shabby. better err on safe side than go for speed seduction, friend zones are not as terminal as with eu chicks.

Last edited by neyos on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Generalization is something really bad.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
it can make things less complicated as in PUA, which is more of a generalization than a art or a science.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
it can make things less complicated as in PUA, which is more of a generalization than a art or a science.
sure :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:03 pm 
Dedicated Member

Well China has the world biggest population still, I think. So I'm pretty sure sex is still on the table.

Stop waiting for approval, and just escalate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:39 am 
Dedicated Member

I have the same problem, my mate thinks chinese girls are one of the horniest types of girls out there ( i dont see it )

Ive approached a few in the past ( i stop doing this now though) and i just say to them "jow mei" which translates to "whats up" in kant/mand ( i forget) and they always look at me funny, turns out half the time their either vietnamese or korean or some shit and i end up looking like a racist assuming there from china aha .

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

your talking about my expertise now. i lived in korea for 2 years. Asian are more than my thing. currently im the uk too finishing off a masters, there is an abundance of chinese girls here. more than korean. the koreans are so few and so ugly here that i almost exclusively smash chinese girls. i currently have 2 fuck buddy chinese girls (a 7/10 and a 9/10) and 1 who will be converted next week (8/10).

chinese girls are easy. dont think about your physical traits, your white. they are dull and boring to be honest, you just need to play a bit of an entertainer role when talking to them

when it comes to approaching you can say anything, they are just as keen to talk to you as you are to them. they always stick with their friends so they dont learn english well, yet they have a strong desire to learn english, (thats why they came) so they want you.

i usually approach when im comfortable, and shes hot enough for me to bother with. in that instance i know their english isnt great so ill just be quite factual with them, say something i like about their fashion, talk about their studies....blah blah. get their number after 5 or 10 mins.

then its about arranging the meeting, get her to meet you in a park near your house, walk around the park for a bit, get close to your house say you live there, say youre hungry ask if shes is, say you want to make some food in the kitchen (implying you wont be going into ur bedroom), get in the house go to your bedroom with her anyway and drop your coat on the bed chat briefly and go to the kitchen (this creates instant comfort) she was in your space once so will be comfortable to go back again. make some food with her and take it up to your room, put on some movie chat, and start kino.

sometimes i dont use kino, i just say "i want to kiss you", game doesnt matter with them, the language and cultural barriers allow you to void all the lines and the bullshit and close early. if shes shy, and moves away, kiss her head and move away. talk and ten minutes later try again. her still being there is a sure sign of interest. failing that wait till the end of the date and get a single kiss. as long as its there its a thing to start from in the next meeting it usually takes 3 meetings to get sex:-

1st) in the street/bar/study place where u chat and number close
2nd) park date + kiss close at your house
3rd) invite her str8 to your house. she knows whats up.

they are incredibly horny and very sexy. some are so reserved and naive, this is a break from their parents, some will be virgins (i tend to avoid them) too naive.
theres alot walkin around.

i only wish there were more koreans here, i feel my korean lanugage ability is going to waste. saying that i number closed an entire 3 set of koreans today on the way to uni.....speaking their mother tongue and being white is the biggest dhv theyve ever seen.

p.s in a club, learn a tiny bit of chinese, i practised "wo xihuan nide toufa" 100 times with my chinese friend until the intonation was exact...it means i like your hair. use it. its yours. (thank me later)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i am in the same boat, I was wondering if someone can give me some tips. I hang out with this chinese girl because we play on the same team, but problem is her boyfriend is also on the team. but she is so flirtatious with me i am going crazy, i don't know how i can start anything with her though, you know because of her boyfriend. hmm but i guess i'm not sure whether she's just being a typical fun flirtatious girl or if she really is interested. any advice?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

white black green brown yellow, it doesnt matter same applies, generalizing is for kids.

"I'm savage as fuck, and willing and able and never got clowned cuz when it came around I was down to put my dick on the table"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
white black green brown yellow, it doesnt matter same applies, generalizing is for kids.
Green? Holy crap, did you close the Incredible Hulk?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Green? Holy crap, did you close the Incredible Hulk?

:shock:

"I'm savage as fuck, and willing and able and never got clowned cuz when it came around I was down to put my dick on the table"

Post subject: orowejfq
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

mortgage rates charlotte <a href="https://rates.us.org">mortage rates</a> best refinance rates no closing costs mortgage rates florida