Having trouble making money *Help*

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 173 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:32 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hey guys, how are you doing. This is sorta the last place I'd ask this but I was hoping you guys can surprise me. So here it goes: Men are natural providers and psychology tells us if there is an inability to provide depression sets in - this is sorta what I'm experiencing. Around 3-4 years ago (age 16-17) I was diagnosed with a rare muscle disease and was bed ridden for a long time. So some of my younger years in which were suppose to prepare me for manhood were spent being sick and dealing with Doctors.

Fortunetly I'm %100 better today (age 20) and really want to go out there and make something of myself but I don't really know how? I don't know how to really make money and this has REALLY started worrying me. Like how would I provide for a family, a wife and offer them something. I know the simple answer is Get a Job but I don't think working at commercial places like Burger King or whatever can pay my Medical, Food or bills. And obviously what girl would want a guy like this? It makes me feel so unworthy to talk to girls. Please help me out, and or Dm me if you'd like - Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:41 pm 
King Among Mortals

Find what you love to do! the money will follow! It is that simple, One of the girls I'm dating worked at McDonalds from High School, she now is a GM over many stores. and made Newsweek as a top manager for them! just be the best one at it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i sense you have no DRIVE. It doesn't matter what you do as long as your making money. Mc'd or CEO I dont give a fuck, as long as your making money.

"I'm savage as fuck, and willing and able and never got clowned cuz when it came around I was down to put my dick on the table"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:33 pm 
Mr. Nemo

Dude your 20 girls are not going to expect you to have a high paying job. Also full time jobs at least in the US for the most part offer health insurance. I think when you get a job and learn how to manage your money you will be able to pay for things.