No friends to go out with anymore over the weekends???

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Unfortunately, I have been away from my hometown so I have not established an amazing weekend routine for going out. My friends all have girlfriends and they are totally whipped since I left for school and came back. They barely come out on weekends and it is getting to the point where I want to yell at them and tell them how big of unmanly morons they are being. Particularly, my best friend is the most whipped.

If my best friend stays in and alone with his girlfriend, it is just a stupid chain reaction that my other one or two close friends will not want to go out anymore. I tell my best friend to just take his girlfriend with him, but honestly she likes to stay in with him. Understandable, but not every day, 365 days a year.

Personally, I don't care. The more people in my social circle who go out with me, the better. It is just at the point of my friends being sissys and staying in with their girlfriends to basically do nothing.

How do I get my friend(s) to snap out of this bs nonsense? Is there anyway to build a new social circle? It seems hard meeting new guy friends when I am trying to pick girls up. I would probably just seem gay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:02 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

ok i will sound like a broken record, the best way to game women is ALONE, try it... Fuck social circles a waste of time...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:18 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
ok i will sound like a broken record, the best way to game women is ALONE, try it... Fuck social circles a waste of time...
This is what I did last weekend. It was ok, but just awkward. That downtime when you have people around you that don't really want to talk to you or just ignore you even when you try to talk to a new person every few seconds lol.

Its just a feeling that I don't have enough friends anymore to go out and to talk to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:20 am 

Quote:
Quote:
This is what I did last weekend. It was ok, but just awkward. That downtime when you have people around you that don't really want to talk to you or just ignore you even when you try to talk to a new person every few seconds lol.

Its just a feeling that I don't have enough friends anymore to go out and to talk to.

well yes, at first is awkward with time you will love it, and you will never be back, but the key is too make friends in the venues, usually takes couple of visits, and people will identify your face and start saying hi etc... Do not force interactions, read body language...I have been gaming alone for about 15 years, every once in a while i hang out with different naturals, i do way better alone... I can not stand the lets go here, lets go there, lets talk to that one, leave me the fuck alone.. anyways as i said is awkward at first then you will get used to it, then you will love it.. then it will feel awkward gaming with other people... But do not look and act awkward or creepy then you will project that vibe, project the cool, mysterious, confident, cool by himself seducer, comfortable in his on skin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
well yes, at first is awkward with time you will love it, and you will never be back, but the key is too make friends in the venues, usually takes couple of visits, and people will identify your face and start saying hi etc... Do not force interactions, read body language...I have been gaming alone for about 15 years, every once in a while i hang out with different naturals, i do way better alone... I can not stand the lets go here, lets go there, lets talk to that one, leave me the fuck alone.. anyways as i said is awkward at first then you will get used to it, then you will love it.. then it will feel awkward gaming with other people... But do not look and act awkward or creepy then you will project that vibe, project the cool, mysterious, confident, cool by himself seducer, comfortable in his on skin...

Skills360 nailed it on the head...

Personally, I too do way better when i'm alone. The interesting thing is that the "alone" people usually find each other at the club, and the logistics just work themselves out.

Plus, the key to going out alone is that, if and when people want to tag along with you, they have to follow your rules and what you do. It's like you just become a natural leader, good with people and good without people.

hope that helps,

samex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I don't even need to read the rest of this post cause I
know skills360 has already had this post beat, plus
he gave the same answer to another similar post
like this one...GO ALONE!

I also practice pickup by myself,
I even sometimes go clubbing on my own too and
guess what...its awesome! No crap from
your friends! No one else to worry about
except yourelf...its great. It will feel
awkward for a bit but you'll get over
it. You're out enjoying your own company.

As for your friends not wanting to do shit? I say fuck em.
If they don't want to come out enjoy your company why
bother chasing after them and give them the satisfaction?

Trust me man, I've given up on a few of my own friends
because they don't want to go out and
party anymore and do shit like they
used to, yes they have GF's now
and I too believe they are
being whipped into staying
home but hey I don't give
a fuck, I don't need company
to go out and have fun and enjoy
myself. I'm a spontaneous guy and
can make friends just as easily...
if your mates don't play the game by your
rules...kick them out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:13 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks guys. I generally like going out with friends only because of the social aspects (eg. when there are no really interesting people to talk to).

Thinking of it, I did go solo about 2 weeks ago. My friend was with his girlfriend and yet again being dictated. She got tired so he wanted to leave. I saw a hot girl at the bar but we were all leaving. I don't know if it was the 2 beers that I had or me just getting fed up, but I actually drove back to the venue and hit on some girls. Actually wasn't too bad. It didn't go too well when I found out that the main girl of interest was about 8 years older, but looked my age LOL. Many of the other girls were with alpha-males, but unfortunately where I live, these guys won't AMOG, they look directly for a fight.

That is also another concern. Several bars by me have a problem with guys starting fights. More cultural of the area

But hey, if I have to go solo, I'll do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:53 pm 

Quote:
Thanks guys. I generally like going out with friends only because of the social aspects (eg. when there are no really interesting people to talk to).

Thinking of it, I did go solo about 2 weeks ago. My friend was with his girlfriend and yet again being dictated. She got tired so he wanted to leave. I saw a hot girl at the bar but we were all leaving. I don't know if it was the 2 beers that I had or me just getting fed up, but I actually drove back to the venue and hit on some girls. Actually wasn't too bad. It didn't go too well when I found out that the main girl of interest was about 8 years older, but looked my age LOL. Many of the other girls were with alpha-males, but unfortunately where I live, these guys won't AMOG, they look directly for a fight.

That is also another concern. Several bars by me have a problem with guys starting fights. More cultural of the area

But hey, if I have to go solo, I'll do it.
forget about the "amog" concept befriend the dudes, win them over...Bring fun or some type of value to the interaction that may want the group to have a convo with you... Anyways something does not sound right... if you could post a sample of your convos interactions, there are some dudes that overwhelm people just talking and talking, you just want them to dissapear or shut the fuck up... Read the book "how to win friends and influence people" that book help me tons...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Exactly, now you know what I mean. You have certain people in
life that you like to be around with for the social value for example.
To me, if my friend(s) don't keep in contact, aren't social anymore
or like the same idea of fun as me, then I'll show them the door.

Seriously. Who need's people in their lives that don't give / add value
to others? It's like harvesting friends just for
sake of saying "oh look at me I have over 100 friends"
but in your reality you only speak to 3 of them, the
rest are just aquaintences. Take an hour or so and
assess which friends you can really relate or
hang out with on regular basis...and the
rest...fuck them, if their value is worth
shit why give them the time of day I say.

Go solo from here on in man, it'll be way more constructive
doing this in your own time and on your terms of when you
choose to go or stay then doing it with your friends and
making you look over your shoulder to see if THEIR
coming or going! Go for it and never look back brother.

Post subject: gdwxhkxi
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

fha loan pre approval <a href="https://fhaloan.us.com">fha loan</a> apply for fha loan online fha loan