Time for some major changes need help with a battleplan

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:29 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ok this will be a long post an i apologize for any spelling mistakes, grammar issues.

I have just taken time off work for stress i plan on being off work for 6 months
an hopefully in that time find a new job, As i do not want to go back to my old one
due to its making me very unhappy so i walked out monday.

My background is i have been pua for around a year and a half now an to be fair
i am not having much sucsess, i have slept with a few girls but not actually stunners most of them- All have gave me rave reviews in bed, saying stuff like every other
lad iv had iv had to take the dominant role but not you.
With good looking girls though i think i will shoot my load in seconds ha.

I have a very big popular social circle, Full of hbs but iv never tried it on with them
due to not wanting to mess our friendships up which im glad iv not really, There has been some drunk nights kissing an ending up in bed an that but nothing more.

I am a bit of a weirdo which im not sure is a good thing or not im definitley different. dressing up in mankinis infront of like 2000 people.
Nightgame hb 10s i have zero fear going direct my opener is
hey im just wondering what are you going to do about the fact im going to fuck you tonight. Iv only been using this recently but i like this opener best its the only one iv stuck too.

My game really lets me down my inner game body language is pretty good i get opened every now an then i receive many iois on nights out.
To be fair after a year an a half of learning i still hardly know any game it just doesnt stick my c/f comes off as im a bellend sometimes it works good depends on the girl and very rarely i actually amaze myself at the good c/f i come out with.

Ok so im in desperate need of a battleplan heres what i plan to do over these 6 months.

1> Create/learn an online bussiness
2> practise daygame more now summer is coming back im a direct daygame.
3> My text game/facebook is diabolical searching for a good fb friend to seriously help me with this one. in person im way better
4> learn 1 part of game for a week or untill i fully understand it any ideas what i should master first i need to learn like this as i have not being.
5> Get my lazy arse back into the gym

For now this is what i want to do with my life i have to improve it an take action or i will be sat at home for 6 months playing bloody games an tossing myself off all the time an its not a way to live although i always go out weekends still.

This post has not turned out how i planned to be fair but i have such a hard time putting what i think into writing i would massively appreciate any help im open for getting any form critiscim. cheers guys

viewtopic.php?p=475520#475520

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:44 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

I do not like your opener, is too strong, but anyways, get sex god by rose, since you suck in bed, it is super important to be good in bed and to have a sexual image...Hit the gym, for day game i like the simple pick up crew, for game i like rsd go to rsd free tour they have a bunch of good stuff, get 60yoc, do not game girls in your social circle i favor cold approach. Here is a freebie:

http://gunwitch.fastseduction.com/

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
hey im just wondering what are you going to do about the fact im going to fuck you tonight. Iv only been using this recently but i like this opener best its the only one iv stuck too.
Jesus. . . how does it go down?

You might want to try Ciaran's Apocalypse Opener or perhaps hone it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

i have read the sex god method but i prefere david shades ones i actually am not to bad in bed im a bit of an animal i get alot of girls saying usually lads are submissive with me but not you an they say they like it. but with hb 10s i think after like 5 seconds i will cum if im not drunk when drunk i can go for as long as i wish.

This opener is good i think after i say it they take the submissive role an ioi heavy
maybe its also because i have alot of good looking girls around me who are my friends i have always gone like this opening > iv been kicked in the balls before slapped been called allsorts not with this opener but others.
Its just a numbers game too me iv also found the better looking the girl the more friendly she is iv had kcloses pretty quick off it.

Daygame it will work alot better but untill it gets sunny i hardly do daygame well better getting a tan whilst sarging in the town center

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
i have read the sex god method but i prefere david shades ones i actually am not to bad in bed im a bit of an animal i get alot of girls saying usually lads are submissive with me but not you an they say they like it. but with hb 10s i think after like 5 seconds i will cum if im not drunk when drunk i can go for as long as i wish.

This opener is good i think after i say it they take the submissive role an ioi heavy
maybe its also because i have alot of good looking girls around me who are my friends i have always gone like this opening > iv been kicked in the balls before slapped been called allsorts not with this opener but others.
Its just a numbers game too me iv also found the better looking the girl the more friendly she is iv had kcloses pretty quick off it.

Daygame it will work alot better but untill it gets sunny i hardly do daygame well better getting a tan whilst sarging in the town center
Hey I'm looking for a wing in Manchester, I'm located there too and sarge in the city centre 5+ a week. I'm a bit sceptical of meeting people through here but if we both get along we could wing each other day/night. I want to learn both :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:10 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You said you aren't having much success, so you have to admit you are doing something wrong. Your opener sounds more like a threat of rape than an icebreaker. Openers mean very little, its tough to gain a lot from an opener other than getting it out of the way, but if you immediately say something that creepy you're done for. Rather than argue, think "oh, I'm doing terribly with women, maybe I'm doing something wrong."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

\

Keep the message, change the words. You can still stand there with your balls out. Just don't give the girl a reason to kick them.

Try something that gets the point across but isn't so vulgar. Using the word "fuck" has too many negative variables. Any female that is well brought up in life, will learn to dislike that word and it will trigger an automatic defensive posture. Hence you being kicked in the balls/slapped..etc. etc. Sure it may work on a few but you are going in with limited odds. Improve your odds, improve your lays. (Since it's a numbers game for you).

By changing it up and just on the surface, you will still be able to keep the balls of the opener, yet keep your own balls safe.

Try something like:

What are you going to do about the fact that I can easily make you orgasm tonight?

What are you going to do about the fact that If I chose to, I could make you scream with pleasure?

As far as your initial post goes, I do have more comments.

Quote:
I am a bit of a weirdo which im not sure is a good thing or not im definitley different. dressing up in mankinis infront of like 2000 people.
Nightgame hb 10s i have zero fear going direct my opener is
This can be a good thing, It shows that you are comfortable in your own skin. As long as you learn how to balance it.
Quote:

My background is i have been pua for around a year and a half now an to be fair
i am not having much sucsess, i have slept with a few girls but not actually stunners most of them- All have gave me rave reviews in bedWith good looking girls though i think i will shoot my load in seconds ha,
I mean no offense by this but you are very far away from being a PUA. One does not become a Pick Up Artist simply by reading books and joining pick up forums. I don't like how that title gets thrown around so easily. It takes time and effort and seriously strong inner game to become an artist.
Quote:
saying stuff like every other
lad iv had iv had to take the dominant role but not you

You would not believe how many women want that, they pretty much all do. But just because they have that in common doesn't mean the path is the same. It's up to you to find your way in.
Quote:

My game really lets me down my inner game body language is pretty good i get opened every now an then i receive many iois on nights out.
To be fair after a year an a half of learning i still hardly know any game it just doesnt stick my c/f comes off as im a bellend sometimes it works good depends on the girl and very rarely i actually amaze myself at the good c/f i come out with.
If you had pretty good inner game, ( INNER GAME IS EVERYTHING) you would not be encountering these problems. You have to stop trying to run game and routines and start trying to understand the process. Rather then studying Pua stuff, start studying women. Try a million openers, make them up, you seem to be good at that. Learn to spot the women that will like aggressive openers as opposed to the ones that don't.

If you truly want to become a Pick Up Artist. You will need to learn how to conform to the targets ideology as well as be able to conform them to yours.

The best way to learn is through trial and error.

Mix it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yeah...agreeing with SexAddict and skills. You talk about having good game, yet no success. Sounds more like you've been sitting around reading and watching youtube vids. You have to be doing things wrong. If you were as good as you thought, you'd be swimmin in pussy juice girls would be gettin wet as you walked by. You gotta consider the possibility that you may just need to wipe the slate clean.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thank you guys for your replies yes i think i may have to change my opener an also i think i should wipe the slate clean but how do i do that with some much info in my head.

Any good places where i can study women i dont really use game because it puts me into my head i do come off a bit rape mode from time to time aswell.

Id say im ok with women compared to alot of people i know im on about 80 women but about 60 were before game but maybe about 5 of them were good looking
these days girls in my social group love me.

I had the best looking girl from my school ask me to watch her whilst she went for a piss one night an she kept saying stuff to me like dont rape me scott but she said it about 5 more times that night in different locations i know her bf so i didnt do out with her but she was definiatley hinting at me to do it. thats the night i realised just how differnt girls are to what i use to think.

I Do not game enough only weekends iv done daygame 4 days in one an a half years i got a instant date of some scottish girl my first ever one other than that i get a few stopping,smiling open for conversation but i get in my head but im going back out in the field daytime next week its just so scary doing the first 1 after that its simple an i can go to any girl in the street.
anyway guys thanks for the help i shall take it on board.

corinishman i shall pm you when i have time

Post subject: dfkocyra
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

best mortgage <a href="https://bestmortgage.us.com">best mortgage loan</a> mortgage finder mortgages for self employed