Loud Clubs

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 127 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Loud Clubs
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I still a newbie at this, but I've been trying to approach as much as possible getting some success now.

I've found it to be difficult to have a conversation at a nightclub because the music is so loud. I can really only talk to one person at a time, which makes it hard to disarm the friends.

Does anyone have any advice about how to work a set in a loud club where you have to get really close and speak loud to have a conversation?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:04 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The best way to go about this is when you initially approach the girl make believe you know her from before like you are friends. Once her friends see that they'll drop their cockblock shield since they can't hear of what you both are talking about. Then just isolate her and your good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I like that approach art I will use it, but it can backfire, because the girl can be like who the fuck are you, and then well her friends see it and drag her away, but I will still 100% try it no harm no foul.

Aspiring Artist

Read the adventures I take as I discover my way towards becoming a mPUA or a dPUA (decent PUA) including completing the StyleChallenge ---> raphaels-journel-vt119594.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks guys; I'll give it a try next time I'm out.

There was a girl that I had met before that I did something like that with because we did already know each other, but her friend still pulled her away. I guess in that sort of a situation, I should try to talk to her friend more?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:41 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
The best way to go about this is when you initially approach the girl make believe you know her from before like you are friends. Once her friends see that they'll drop their cockblock shield since they can't hear of what you both are talking about. Then just isolate her and your good.
first time i hear something like this. you do this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yeah I do this all the time it. I found this out from Gambler books.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:53 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Yeah I do this all the time it. I found this out from Gambler books.
I've tried this last night and it was interesting. I've hugged these two girls and they were really receptive and then one said "Ouu, we though you are our friend. You look just like him" It's probable that I don't even look like him, but when someone hugs you like that with a smile they expect to know you. And even when they realized I'm just a guy in club, comfort was already there, and they were really receptive to touch. Really interesting. Thank you AmazinArt for sharing this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Np. That's why I am here .

Post subject: Interesting
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow, I never even thought of this. What are the downfalls, and how do you bounce back from them?

I have a imagination of a women saying "Who the fuck are you?" or a girl just looking at you like "..hmm do I know you?" not being mean, but genuinely confused.

I guess you could just say "Oh, sorry, I thought you were my friend" to the bitch, and the nice girl that's confused just keep pushing "It's me! me, John Doe. You forgot me already?! You're in the dog house."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:34 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

The way to succeed is to accept the possibility failure. Therefore, if you want to really succeed be prepared to fail. If she says "who the fuck are you?" just laugh and move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:11 am 
PUA Forum Leader

No lol... dont move on, you say who the fuck are you? Or change it to something else and make it fucking funny as fuck. By leaving you are just admiting you are no one special and dont deserve to be in her presence and failed her shit test.

Aspiring Artist

Read the adventures I take as I discover my way towards becoming a mPUA or a dPUA (decent PUA) including completing the StyleChallenge ---> raphaels-journel-vt119594.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:57 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

USE THE SEARCH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Nono, that approach isn't like that.

Gambler does it like this:

Force IOI (eye contact), then approach with: "Hey, how have you been?" Then her cockblock friends assume you guys knows eachother, and will lay off.

This approach can't go wrong and she won't say "who the fck are you?" because you forced IOI from a distant, therefore you know the approach won't go badly.