Fast Metabolism, Need to put on serious Muscle

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Health & Fitness

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:44 pm 
Dedicated Member

My problem is, I have such a fast metabolism that I burn anything and everything. I play soccer at a serious level, being 140 pounds Im very skinny. My coach says I need to put on weight fast. I find it impossible, I am seriously thinking of taking Mutant Mass and Creatine at the same time ( not going to lie already started)...

Do any of you have any serious advice, I go to the gym, we lift weight. Nothing is improving.

I have the will and I would have the commitment, I just stop everytime because I never see hard work pay off and the results stay the same. Thats why I want a serious plan that will work.

I would appreciate it !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

how u going mate, im a body builder from Australia, so hear is the quick tip for you, ditch the creatine and save the 50 bucks, u need to eat clean protein and carbs about 5 times a day
breaky: 2 eggs and bacon in a whole meal sand witch
9.30 chicken, about a hand full
12, chicken / tuna / fish/ beef with with pasta / brown rice, 2 hand fulls protein one hand full carbs
2pm shake
4pm, chicken / tuna / fish/ beef with with pasta / brown rice, 2 hand fulls protein one hand full carbs
and repeat until u go to bead, but u wont a shake before u go to sleep.
if u can see ur abs ur not eating enough!!! u need excess energy to grow, and
abs = low body fat,
low body fat = negative calorie intake
negative calorie intake = NO GROWTH!
hope that helps bra :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:39 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
how u going mate, im a body builder from Australia, so hear is the quick tip for you, ditch the creatine and save the 50 bucks, u need to eat clean protein and carbs about 5 times a day
breaky: 2 eggs and bacon in a whole meal sand witch
9.30 chicken, about a hand full
12, chicken / tuna / fish/ beef with with pasta / brown rice, 2 hand fulls protein one hand full carbs
2pm shake
4pm, chicken / tuna / fish/ beef with with pasta / brown rice, 2 hand fulls protein one hand full carbs
and repeat until u go to bead, but u wont a shake before u go to sleep.
abs = low body fat,

Hey man, thanks for this. Is there anyway I can talk to you on a personal level? BBM or SPAM messenger?

Im eating a lot but Im gaining nothing. Also what excersises do i need to be doing
hope that helps bra :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

yeah i have SPAM but i dont no how to use it yet bro :P how can i add u?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey whysoskinny,

You just need simply to adjust your diet to your body type. Read this article to find out more ( http://www.muscleandstrength.com/articl ... morph.html).

One of the reasons you might not gaining any muscles mass is your cardio training. Because you don't have any fat storage and you are doing lots of cardio, your body is burning your muscles to generate some energy.

Try to consider "Bulking" and increase your carbs intake. Also after weight training try to eat as much as you can and every meal should include at least 20g- 50g of protein. Drink Casein protein before you are going to sleep, so your body will not starve itself whole night. If it's possible, try to decrease your cardio as much as you can.

Results will not show up fast, you just need to continue do what you have to do. Keep pushing yourself, mate.

Lots of Love,
OliverKing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Protein: 200 grams
Carbs: 400 grams
Fats: 50 grams

Eat a meal an hour before soccer practice or game, make sure you get carbs in there, and eat as soon as you can after. Eat a ton, spread it out over 6 meals in the day, each meal about 2 hours apart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I buy organic hemp protein from amazon, and eat lots of eggs, and lots of pasta, eat eat eat, and then eat some more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey i was thinking about getting mutant mass too...how long are you using it and do u have any results?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Unless your lifting I think it's a waste of creatine. The creatine should help you in your soccer games but yeah basically eat like an animal. spread over 6 meals a day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:09 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

[quote="bigbalz"]
abs = low body fat,
[/quote]
Oooooohhh, so this is really true ??? I noticed that when I was 20 I could just not gain muscles. As you said, I was skinny and you could see my abs. When I passed the age of 30 I started to develop a belly. Now I am 32. I started training again and now I really do gain a lot of progress. I was always wondering why. The only explanation I had was that now I have a little belly. And apperently that is really the reason. Thanks for clearing this one out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If you find the solution, LET ME KNOW, I find it actually really important to get a proper answer to this as I suffer from a extremely fast metabolism as well
Quote:
My problem is, I have such a fast metabolism that I burn anything and everything. I play soccer at a serious level, being 140 pounds Im very skinny. My coach says I need to put on weight fast. I find it impossible, I am seriously thinking of taking Mutant Mass and Creatine at the same time ( not going to lie already started)...

Do any of you have any serious advice, I go to the gym, we lift weight. Nothing is improving.

I have the will and I would have the commitment, I just stop everytime because I never see hard work pay off and the results stay the same. Thats why I want a serious plan that will work.

I would appreciate it !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

how long have u been working out for / trying to gain mass .. im the same i didnt really start to see anything or any gains . it took about 3 months before anything started to truely happen but not i cant stop eating and i think about the gym and running alot .. clean protein and patience

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

chicken chicken chicken chicken and chicken

milk whole eggs and rice, pasta's, and just eat eat eat the whole day if you work out dont stress about fat or anything

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I gained 10kgs of a product called "Mutant Mass" it was some pretty clean gains, coupled with working out 5 times a week doing max weight sort of stuff.