Ok to use buy one get one coupon on first date?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 115 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Taking a hb7 out mini golfing then walking around town after and maybe get a bite to eat. Wondering if it's ok to use a buy one get one free coupon for the mini golf place. I got it through email and it lasts all month.

Also should I pay for the food after? If not, how do I go about doing that without offending her?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Sure, use the coupon just don't make it obvious.

Ya, offer to pay for the meal (just present your CC when the bill comes). If she insists she pays for her own meal then let her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Hell fucking yeah it is.. What the fuck? I don't care if a girl sees that.. I'll let her know just like this.. " I got a buy one get one free for the golf so your in free, just pay for the food after we're done"

Now You Can Read My Articles Here! ------------> http://wayoftheplayer.com/category/play ... fews-tips/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:05 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Yeah dude it's cool. The only time things like that matter are when you think about them. Just let it flow.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You can never underestimate just how much this discount code is going to save me. I've been in need of such an offer for such a long time and to get that now, it's feeling absolutely amazing. Thanks for showing it to me.