Frame Control, Defining Reality, and Being High-Value

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:42 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks alot Story, learned alot from this and have probably gotten 10x more game than I had before. Girls are adding me and are so happy to speak with me, they are even doing the kino work for me, alot of the times.

My current outlook on life: "hahahaha :) its nice"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hey Stromy, I must say: BRAVO!

This thread inspired me deeply.

I have always been a natural gamer, and this thread just helped me with taking my "game" to the next level, cheers mate!

And on the other side, I have a question (not specificelly for Stormy):
How does one deal with the contradiction of no-ego and being an alpha male?

I'll give you an example:
I've been with a friend once, we were at a bar, and I bought him a beer because he didnt have any money, but about a month later the opposite happened, I had no money but he didnt want to buy me a beer. So me, being kind of ego-less, I just forgot about it, but the thing is that in his mind I was kind of a sucker, I was lower-value than him because I DID buy him a beer and he didnt.

How do I deal with those situations?
The fuck? If anyone from my friends(including me) doesn't have money we'd buy him a beer without thinking or without him having to ask for it. At least... That's me and my friends, and no, we are no way rich. I'd never think about value, rather think that he's a douche.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good post Stormy! Some solid advice there mate :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Hey Stromy, I must say: BRAVO!

This thread inspired me deeply.

I have always been a natural gamer, and this thread just helped me with taking my "game" to the next level, cheers mate!

And on the other side, I have a question (not specificelly for Stormy):
How does one deal with the contradiction of no-ego and being an alpha male?

I'll give you an example:
I've been with a friend once, we were at a bar, and I bought him a beer because he didnt have any money, but about a month later the opposite happened, I had no money but he didnt want to buy me a beer. So me, being kind of ego-less, I just forgot about it, but the thing is that in his mind I was kind of a sucker, I was lower-value than him because I DID buy him a beer and he didnt.

How do I deal with those situations?
The nice thing is that this perception is only true in his mind. Were girls around, I'm sure your easy-going, generous and friendly attitude would have gone much farther than his "alpha," condescending attitude would.

Trying to be an "alpha male" won't get you very far, as I'm sure you've realized.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sort of a masterpiece, has some great insights.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow! First of all, great post. Secondly, I don't think this guy has been mentioned here but I think a lot of the things he says are on the same wavelength as this post: SashaPUA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gmeq6E0 ... ature=plcp

I found all of his videos are great to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjZf7Nq ... ature=plcp

Basically he is all about having fun and creating that bubble of fun energy, being in the present moment, saying what is on his mind, being himself and congruent, being direct with what he wants, being the man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:03 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

STORMY YOU ARE SOOO MONEY! Would be awesome if you one day came back to this forum since I only just discovered this thread..

My Journal here-vp590119.html#590119

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Stormy, you've helped me tremendously. I've actually listened to the Power of Now on audiobook long before starting pick up. I hadn't really considered how the two ideas might interact, but of course they do. Tolle's teachings apply to every aspect of one's life.

I'm worried about you though, since you haven't posted on here lately and more than half of your video links are broken. How was the therapy? Your last video was really inspiring for me, so thanks for linking to that. I recently made the decision to leave college indefinitely to pursue my interests in a different way.

Thank again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow, just read the thread end to end. Absolutely amazing man, you've opened my mind up so much wider than I thought possible. Not just on a PUA (or Pooaah as you like to say) level, but on a personal/spiritual level. The way you explain everything makes interactions with women seem the way they really should be: natural, organic, and fun.

Thanks again man, would love to see some more entries in here from you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:50 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

SO LOOK.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exOxUAntx8I[/youtube]

Let me splain somethin atchall right quick. And I'll start at the beginning.

WHY I GOT INTO PICKUP

To find a list of IOIs. It was more or less a given to me that some girls found me attractive; I just wanted to know when it was happening so that I could capitalize on it and avoid rejection.

Well, I found that. It's actually really easy to spot, once you know what to look for and you see it a few times. And I'm speaking in sight terms here because that's how the girl is thinking when this goes down. She's encouraging you to look at her. Eye contact, smile, leg flash, hair toss... depends on what kind of position she's in. Maybe she throws something at you. Maybe she reaches over to your desk and steals your pen. Maybe she stuffs it down her shirt afterwards.

The point is, she's trying to get you to look at her. That's how them hoes do, they go all scandalous like. Game ain't change.

Whatever is going on, you've already gotten her attention just by being awesome (you WERE being awesome, weren't you?), and all that's left is to flirt with her for a little while. A little round of validation ping-pong before it's time to go play Mario Kart 64.

BITCHES LOVE MARIO KART 64. BUY FOUR CONTROLLERS.

If you accept the fact that it actually is that simple, then it actually is that simple.

BUT THEN THERE WAS SOME ATTRACTION PHASE BULLSHIT.

I never had any idea how huge an inherent advantage it was that I took for granted that there would always be girls who were attracted to me. That simple little belief - which I was able to accept because I presented it to myself as a statistical fact - was behind every advance I ever made. Success or not, every time I went out to play, it was there. And I did the best when I believed in it the hardest... which was often while I was drunk, but whatever. It's all about the vibe, y'all already know that.

And as a reasonably successful pickup artist who long ago realized that sex isn't really that fun unless it's backed by something more than the drive to prove to yourself that you can get laid, and who started this thread in an effort to share his knowledge and experience with his fellow dudes, here is Stormy Method.

It's my end-all, be-all definitive guide on how to have so much cheap, easy sex that you'll get tired of it and maybe join a religion if you seriously lose perspective.

For now. I could be wrong. If you don't recognize where you're going wrong, you won't get anywhere.

STEP 1: BE WRONG.

"Say girl, you wanna do something you shouldn't?"

The words aren't important. The delivery is. You've got to be serious about it.

FAIL-SAFE: And you've got to be ready to back off.

"My bad. You feelin' thirsty, come holler at me."

Yes, drink buying. You're acknowledging that all her triflin'-ass friends gonna talk shit about her going home with a player, and you KNOW she's gonna make fun of you so she doesn't look like a slut, but you don't care because you know how them girls do.

And she'll know where you are when she's ready to misbehave, because you'll be having more fun than anyone else. And she can tell her friends that she's just cashing the drink in, "but then we started talking..."

BEST-CASE SCENARIO: "What did you have in mind that I shouldn't do?"

Let's go play Mario Kart 64.

STEP 2: GET OLDER.

This is a very easy step. You're doing it right now.

You may have read something about superior, dominant genes, and girls' attraction to them, and SNAAAAAAAKE but that's beside the point. Or rather, it IS the point, but in so pedestrian a way as to be walking past it.

The older you are, the older you're able to live.

Survival value.

You've got as much control over this one as you exert. Good news is that as long as you're treating it right, it ALWAYS gets better with time.

Not so lady-fetching at 22? You'll be hotter when you're 28. Take it from a guy who's 29. It's fucking math.

And that's the most useful piece of evolutionary psychology you'll ever learn.

STEP 3: IMPROVE

This is where it gets hard. If you fuck this one up, you have to go back to step one. But that's okay, because you're still doing step 2, and girls like guys that are older than them.

Also, you're still getting laid. That happens as often as you let it.

At this stage, you might have girls "of a caliber" that you aren't used to having flirt with you flirting with you. If that happens, you need to tell her that she can't play Mario Kart 64 with you because you don't trust yourself to behave yourself around her. Then she'll let you know whether or not you're HER caliber.

That's the congruent thing to do.

You can complicate it if you want to, but that's how I managed to have so much sex that I realized I actually didn't like sex for sex's sake all that much.

Then you just compartmentalize it into the rest of your life and do it whenever you feel like it, which probably isn't as often as some sales copies have led you to believe it might be.

See a girl you'd like to get with? Make eye contact and tip your head in a "'sup?" kind of way. Maybe put some smile on it, maybe a little nonverbal "damn" in your eyes when they move down. This shit goes both ways. You've got to give action to get action.

Maybe you call her again, maybe it's just a one-time thing. But the word "slut" is not in your vocabluary, and no matter how often you indulge, it's only "once in a while."

STEP 4: BE AWESOME.

if you catch yourself doing this, that means you need to go back to step 1 and get laid some more. Or just keep being awesome, if you've got something more important to do.

But by this time, you've probably figured out that this "game" IS, IN FACT, a GAME. And like any other game that you play when you're not busy being awesome, the surest way to win is to have fun. That means play safe, play sportsmanlike, and don't brag about your victories because it makes you look like a douche.

But seriously, when you're done being awesome, you need to go back to being wrong again so that you can improve again. Yeah, I know, everyone else is all "IMPROVE IMPROVE IMPROVE," but there's more to it than that, as you can see by the numbered steps.

Fucking math.

Once you're okay with being awesome and getting laid at the same time, you're done. Until you're wrong again, that is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:37 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

You`ve broke the chains, haven`t you Stormy?

Don`t see the shadows in the chamber no more.
Risking being wrong here, but hey! isn`t one of the steps above?, I`d say this guy is throwing the greatest conclusions that we could arrive.
That`s not only for pick up, but for living our life.

I`d only add to the " be awesome" part, the one that includes living the moment as if were your last on this earth.
That`s involved with the enjoying the game part, couse that`s what it is; a simple game.

I now know that I have to live a lot more to get to the point you are, but don`t make any mistake: I think you are at one point were you see being wrong as not being wrong exactly. You are enjoying that experience too, as if it was an improvement. It actually is.

Statisticks rocks in order to understand some inner thoughts we have, but it takes a lot of work understand the game one runs.

You don`t actually present a method, those are more likely principles to me.
If you ask me those are the ones really worth studying.

Thanks again.
Keep up the good work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Stormy ,

I am really greatful for you for this thread, It's been pure gold. Thank you so much.

However I've few questions hope you would be able to clarify them for me.

I think being your self , being awesome and emitting good vibes is the way to go. Because you can really enjoy yourself. But let say a girl flakes on you. Since you are a such a nice person ,don't have ego and you are in a good happy mood, you check on her and invtie her again. From PUA standards this could be AFC behaviour or DLVign yourself. But you are just being you and let your emotions control you without worry about the outcome.

So you would do this until you get fed up and let it go.( But you won't be disappinted since you gave your best shot.) What's the correct way to approch this kind of situations ? Just being youself or go the PUA way and do a freeze out or something which I would hate do.

Do you think freeze outs, jealousy tatics are important provided you have good body language and you have good vibes ?

Because I don't like to hurt anyone even somebody hurts me . ( if a dog bites you , you don't go and bite the dog. )

If I am missing out something please correct me.

Thanks again for your advice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:10 pm 
Dedicated Member

You're a great writer, Stormy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:53 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
ATTRACTIVENESS AND BLOWOUTS

Everyone gets blown out. From the A-est of FCs to the most M-ful of PUAs, everyone gets blown out. It doesn't matter what kind of opener you're using. There will be girls that don't like you. There will be girls that are having a lousy night, who aren't in a good mood, who don't want to look like a slut by letting some guy game them in front of their friends, or who otherwise just don't feel like getting hit on.

There is no point in your progression when you will stop getting blown out. It will never end. You will always be at the "risk" of getting blown out.

The good news is, there is no need to fear rejection. And I don't just mean that in the sense of "you'll still be alive if you get rejected the next day, approach anxiety is an evolutionary defense mechanism that evolved because we used to live in 50-person societies," or anything along those lines.

No.

What I mean is, rejection has a purpose. And that purpose is advantageous to you. Or at least it can be, if you look at it in the right way.

WHY REJECTION (OR AT LEAST, THE RISK OF IT) IS GOOD

If there were no risk of rejection, guys would just approach non-stop. And as such, one of the things that makes you attractive would become meaningless: balls.

Remember back when I talked about balls and vibe? Girls like guys that are willing to do scary things. They respect a guy that doesn't show fear. They want a guy that will maintain his frame in the face of adversity. This is why "extreme sports" guys tend to get laid a lot. Hell, this is why guys are attracted to dangerous and ultimately pointless activities in the first place: guys who did dangerous shit back in the day and survived were attractive to girls by their demonstrations of fearlessness, and got to reproduce. So guys with mental predispositions towards risk-taking passed that thrill-seeking gene down, and modern guys do things like jump over the Grand Canyon and eat goldfish because their genes tell them to, because those genes helped guys to reproduce.

An approach is no different.

When you approach a girl, she knows that she can reject you if she wants. She might arbitrarily do so as a congruence test. She knows that every other girl on the face of the planet can reject you. She knows about the "risks" that guys take when they roll up on a girl, and she knows that only a few guys in the venue have approached her that night. She won't get hit on by every guy there. She'll only get hit on by the guys that have the balls to go up and talk to her.

Approach anxiety is the gatekeeper. It's what separates the men from the boys.

Guys who are willing to put themselves on the line and put a move on a girl take the risk. They jump the canyon. They wrestle the alligator.

They demonstrate one of two things by approaching: that they're willing to plow through their own fear and take a risk, or that they simply don't HAVE any fear.

Either one is good. The second is better than the first, but they're both good.

As long as the possibility of rejection exists, guys will attempt to protect their egos by not approaching. So the guys with the ego problems will chode about and not approach... while the guys who power through their AA and eventually discard it as it proves itself unnecessary demonstrate their courage.

The risk of rejection raises the contrast between the chumps and the champs.

It makes you look that much better in comparison when you actually roll up and make your move.

When you get blown out - and you WILL get blown out, no matter how good you are - know that it only happened because it HAS to happen a certain percentage of the time. Know that what happened is the female population collectively reminding you that you CAN get blown out... to see if you'll keep going. They just want to remind you of the risk to see if you're willing to keep taking it.

As long as it's still possible for you to get blown out, your approaches are that much ballsier, and you gain that much more attraction when you do one. If girls didn't reject guys, then it wouldn't take any balls to approach and that entire category of your personality that makes you attractive would be rendered meaningless.

So next time you get rejected, don't let it damage your self-image. Letting it get to you would put you back in the chump category. Even though it may seem that girls are mean to you in an effort to mess up your self-esteem, they're actually doing it TO SEE IF it will mess up your self-esteem.

It's all part of the game.

It's not personal.

SO WHAT DO I DO WHEN I GET BLOWN OUT?

I don't plow through harsh rejections that happen within the first few seconds. Those girls just aren't worth it. Maybe they're testing me, maybe they actually don't want to talk to me... I don't care. I have no desire to plow through that. Why bother? There are other hot girls ten feet away. Why bother running damage control with this one?

So I shrug my shoulders, tell her it was nice meeting her, and move on, state intact.

Internally, I realize that that rejection had a purpose. Its purpose was to keep things scary for the AFCs. It's part of an unconscious collective effort on the part of all girl-kind to weed out the wusses by justifying their approach anxiety. There's nothing personal in it. It's totally random.

And even though I'm not particularly happy that it happened to me, I'm still happy that guys are getting rejected. The fact that rejection happens enables me to distinguish myself from everyone else by approaching anyway.

I hold no ill regard towards the girl that rejected me. Her number was up to do a rejection that night, to sacrifice the sexings she may have gotten in order to keep the bright line between chump and champ nice and bright and thick. She took one (or rather, DIDN'T take one) for the team.

I've almost got to feel sorry for her.

In terms of my self-worth, it's no different than being selected for a random baggage check at the airport. The FAA does that to scare off terrorists, and girl-kind rejects guys to scare off wusses. The baggage check doesn't mean anything to me because I'm not a terrorist, and the rejection doesn't mean anything to me because I'm not a wuss.

Rejection isn't personal.

It's all part of the game.

The more you get rejected, the more you get laid.
I don't think there could possibly be a better way of looking at the situation! Serious props for this, totally inspiring!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yo Stormy, just have to add that your stuff to me, like many others, is the most inspirational stuff I've read on the forum and perhaps on PUA material altogether.

Someone should build you a golden statue man!