What to do after Opening...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ever since I started sarging I found it kinda werid and at times almost difficult to transition from some guy asking a question to a guy in the group. The only thing I knew was that this was suppose to be easy, at times it was but not always, I had girls ask me "what does this have to do with your original question.
So what did Ido I looked around for just about every kind of technique out there and I realized that the best transitioin from Opening to hook point has got to be...Cold reading.
Some of you might be wondering "How?"
Simple, first of all when you do your opener, not all girls are interested, some might not really even care to talk with you, but when you can tell them about themselves that someone whose only known them for 5 minutes couldn't possible by normal means know, you produce Value.
Cold reading is a very powerful DHV, you can use several unanswered questions, open loops, and vague statements to peak her curiousity, arouse her interest etc.

Now that you know what Cold reading can do here's a couple tips on Cold Reading.

*Use Generalizations, many women want to see themselves as unique, but most of them have many similarities, so use a lot of similarites, most don't even conjure the thought of you generalizing(because they think they're unique).

*Be Vague, talk about one characteristic of her or use a lot of metaphors and such, just be really vague, being vague is a lot better than giving her reason, she finds it more profound and mystical.

I'll be posting a more complete post on this subject once my study on it is over, be on the look out boys and girls.

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html

Last edited by Jaxin on Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:26 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

ace bro. Keep us updated. Appreciate this man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey Jaxin,

Your posts are always very interesting and helpful. But then again, I wouldn't expect any less from a PUA who's from the same country as the legend (Mystery).

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Graffiti+of+Arson
I manage to move into being "a part" of the group by always having an interesting , and slightly in depth story attached to my openers. These stories should involve a DHV or two and then they usually accept you as "one of them".
I do agree that a cold reading is a very powerful technique, just thinking about it now maybe even add some cold reading tactics into a story, making yourself even more mysterious and interesting, though this may give off a stalker like vibe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

A good thing to do is to use cold reading to transition into NLP patterns, comes off congruently and natural.

Contemporary Chronicler:

Best of Jaxin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:19 am 
Dedicated Member

It's all about energy. If you are happy and energetic, the group will just naturally accept you. Cold reading is awesome, but if you can tell stories with enthusiasm and energy, you won't need them until you've isolated. I've occasionally run the CUBE on entire sets, and it was a good time, but if I didn't do it with enough enthusiasm, I'd lose them.

Also, assume that you ARE a part of the group. From the beginning. As soon as you walk up, you are a part of the set, not an intruder. Just being in the bar makes everyone part of the same group, so you have nothing to worry about going and talking to one sub-sect of the group. They're your people, bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:21 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I've never needed to use cold reading techniques either. My version of “after opener” seems to be totally different to everyone else’s. And this is from in field direct tests.

Id open a girl, anything offhand, that wouldn’t be NON hitting on her, (Always making sure my energy level, voice tonality and boy language is good in the set), than id brake into their world, sometimes not really even looking at her, sortove like oh yeah your there whatever.. and talk about some random thing i saw, 2 blond girls were fighting each other and one was wearing the exact same shoes as my target (or any piece of clothing to bridge a relationship) I continue talking about how one ripped the others bra, and all this commotion happening. Then stop calibrate, watch her response as I’m doing the routine, and continue into DHV ie.. "We never see that stuff, when I go on tour, my manager and photographer are usually by my side and nothing ever happens to us.. oh well.." Than id calibrate again make sure the girl is interested, by this time shes trying to figure me out, so I tell her, 'OH I learned the best thing on the road, this old wise man once told me.. actually rather then tell you let me demonstrate, have you ever heard of the cat race? " than id draw all over her hand make her laugh, DHV properly again, like notice her eye movements, ra ra.. than id stop, and say, " So what about you? I don’t even know you stranger, you look like the geeky book worm type! I’m so right aren’t I? I thought so, that’s it, divorce!

Shed laugh then invest, so on.. I don't possibly know how anyone can use cold reading so early in a set. Id use it when i isolate, make perceptive comments about her and flip her out.. Do the cube or something.. This of course is day game, I assume that there are subtle difference between night and day sarge.

I'll try the other way next sarge see how it goes.
Anyone got some cold reading ideas? how would you use them at the start?

- Impact

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I know you were looking for my opinion, or else you wouldn't have brought this up, so I'll give it to you. Basically what you're doing is basic, and it works, plain and simple, some of it does need her to chase a bit, and have some at least some level of attraction for you. However Cold Reading, is extremely powerful DHV wise and attention wise. You tell them some stuff and they look at you like you're a mystic. Follow that up with some fortune telling you don't need to transition the Cold Reading will do that for you.
I'll have a little post called "ultimate cold reading guide" coming up.

Contemporary Chronicler:

Best of Jaxin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:46 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Should be a interesting read!
Cheers!

PS: When i read your post my rough idea of cold reading in the opener scenario came something like this..

"Love the boots! My ex girlfriend had the exact same pair! your both kinda short so it works if the dude your with is around my height! Without even talking to you, I know that you love tall guys!
"

Again I've never done cold reading so early, but that may work. Have to field test it, and will let you know!