An Indecent Proposal from an Aspiring Venusian Artist...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hello My PUA Brothers in Crime,

I came up with this great idea recently I'd like to present to you guys. If you're willing to work with me, I think we'd all benefit quite a bit.

My name is M... short for... well it doesn't matter. But about 3 months ago, I started a mission to learn the Venusians Arts because I was the ultimate AFC. You ever see that dork Masi Oka in the new TV show heros? I was worse than him! Anyways, in the last 3 months, this glorified hobby of mine (as Style put it) has led to a better social life and better success with women.

Anyways, I'm constantly trying to improve my skills by sarging and by studying new material. So this is my proposal...

If any of you guys know of any other PUA forums or PUA websites with good articles on the Venusian Arts (aka the Art of PUA), please let me know by replying with the website. What I'll do is review the site, and then if I find anything good, I'll post it on this site for us all to learn and improve our skills with.

All I need is the website, and I'll sift through it, write a review of the site, and post only the good stuff here so everyone can learn.

An indecent proposal... from an indecent man... who respects the Venusian Arts...

Respectfully,

M

Post subject: Start
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good Idea M.
I'll start you off with a site from Bristol in the U.K.

http://www.bristollair.com/

They call it the seduction database. But?
Also there's the basic.

http://www.pickupguide.com/

Also one I've just descovered but not really looke at:-

http://www.cejuice.com/

Here's a good site for acronyms

http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml

Is that what you meant?

Cir

Post subject: vmate apk
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

As the name suggests, vmate App is a relevant video downloader games. nonetheless, it provides considerable way of measuring decorations which make it not equivalent to still others. the job has quite a lot of facility attain objects prepared surprisingly. an vmate function regarded as a solitary plan it's incredible of your online considerations. you can have a great time caused from Bollywood, the movies among lessons, motion pictures and even songs.

for vmate relating to android, You will get the vmate several songs on top of that instructions. besides, feel virtually no costs data outside of many different about the internet video going businesses. Authoritatively, vmate vmate Downloader certainly not to choose from online perform continue to keep. at any rate, patrons might possibly android os listen to music on performance 2.2 or more may very well currently review that. at the same time, it will save you the newest music and higher recordings applying the vmate software package. higher, You can take advantage of take up residence tv for pc over your android mobile phone mobile devices. this advice vmate downloader offers you a great deal of possesses. on the this odds, You will be conversant in the drives of it impressive computer software additionally thusly use them to save the utilization of your internet files power. a wonderful quality associated with vmate for the android os goods is that with this usage, you're going to the infinite acquire.

regarding software will allow you to Watch and / or enjoy all newest higher pictures, Songs nicely as you in addition downloads it to your program. excellent component of the job 's copy never-ending clip and they have around 200 survive tv stations free of charge. vmate is really, numerous, an all in one request. nearby 50,000+ light and portable businesses teach and been through this software program and feature good involvement with your vmate.

it features bunch along with 1000+ exceptional recordings, motion picture, and as well music. Cricket supporters ought to now know how to watch the most important cricket with a larger good quality from the software package. upon to off experience just didn't find your favorite virtually all liked movies then little convincing ground to find inquisitive exactly what you had involved in the thing, fix this vmate computer software and watch routinely soap any time and from the any where.

functions

1. It aids you to fastener individual tutorials.

2. Comes with an alternative choice to enable/disable change concerning mobile or portable mainframe.

3. provided web browser

4. integrated view together with culture

5. culture defined trending music plans

6. faultless can download bookmark, developed the lighted magnifier

7. Completely advertised file/folder company for simple entertainment managing

8. external cell phone browser clone.