Up to day 9 of Stylelife Challenge

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hey guys, been in the game for about a year now, on and off, but I'd fallen out of routine, so I thought I'd get back into the swing of things :)

I started the stylelife challenge, and was up to day 8 when I went on my first night out. (i would recommend the challenge to any of you, even guys that have been in the game a while and need a re-fresher).

So i was on fire on the night out basically, in a great mindset, talking to everyone when i eventually met this girl who is an honest 9/10. On the proper scale, so I am talking extremely attractive.

A long story short, I ended up going back to hers that night and having amazing sex and just having a great time with her. An interesting point to note was that she actually made a comment about the fact I approached her and started talking to her, and then my mate tried to butt in and chat her up, and I just let him go for it, and he was too drunk and isn't good chatting to women anyway. She said that I was a guy that can talk to women (this was great re-affirmation for me as I didn't use to be able to!), and that even though he was good looking he just couldnt talk to women.

and she said i was different, thats the best part. every pua is different. i love that she called me that.

but shes gone to lithuania for a month, i think to break up with her b.f. officially because it wasnt working out between them. but shes moving to a different city thats about 200 miles away from me.

its crazy because the feelings between us are very strong even though we've only known each other for 3 weeks.

but its taught me that there are lots of amazing girls out there, I just had to share it with you guys!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Wow! Good job!

Shes seems like a nice girl! I like the fact you let your friend go for it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It seems your natural game has grown since doing the stylelife change an your now exuding confidence which chicks can see.

Good job!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Complete noob here: what's the style life challenge? Would love to hear more about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Complete noob here: what's the style life challenge? Would love to hear more about it
the style life challenge is a day by day step by step guide created by Style (The Game)

I am just starting it myself, using the rules of the game (also Style).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have The Game (about 150 pages in) , is it in the book? where can I find it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's not in the book bro.

It's another book which sets your natural game up! Give it a try!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Rules of the game. Got it, Ty.