Funny Questions To Ask A Girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Anyone knows that a great way to build attraction is to get a girl laughing. Just wanted to share some funny questions you can ask any girl whether you've known her for 5 minutes or even 5 years.

1. Would you rather…?
Follow this up with two options that are absolutely wild, crazy or ridiculous. Good examples are: “Would you rather slurp a gallon of ketchup or a gallon of mustard?”
“Would you rather be addicted to donuts or addicted to drugs?”
“Would you rather be trapped in an elevator full of three fat men with bad breath or three dogs soaked in mud?”

2. Do you think Tony the Tiger is sexy?
She will think this question is funny due to sheer shock. Most likely, she will respond by saying “What?” Then, you can provide a back story along the lines of “Well, you see, the other day I was babysitting my 6 year old niece when she pointed to the TV during a Frosted Flakes commercial and said “sexy tiger.” I don’t know where she got that from and I’m wondering if it’s just a girl thing.

3. What work starts with “f” and ends with “u-c-k?”

Answer: firetruck
She will most likely say “fuck” after which you can tease her for being really vulgar or saying “Wow, I know what’s on your mind.”

4. What is something that all men have, some men have it long and some men have it short, the pope doesn’t use it, and when a man gets married his wife gets it?
Answer: last name
If she has a dirty mind, she will most likely say “penis” or “dick.” This is another funny question you can use to tease her for being perverted.

5. Can I stand here or is this area of the floor taken?

This is a play on the question “Can I sit here or is this seat taken?” Funny questions to ask a girl like this are very simple and intended just to get your foot in the door. After you ask this question, immediately follow up with something else to talk about or the conversation will go stale.

The important part to these questions is of course her reaction to them. Don’t continue the question if you feel like she’s not having it. Remember, she must be laughing along with you.

I'm trying to compile a list of funny questions to ask girls in any situation. These could be used as openers or just at any time during a conversation to lighten up the mood and make her laugh.

Any funny questions that you guys would like to add are much appreciated!

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
4. What is something that all men have, some men have it long and some men have it short, the pope doesn’t use it, and when a man gets married his wife gets it?
Answer: last name
Awesome! Definitely going to use this one! Thanks man!

I use this question/joke a lot with great success.
Q: I was wondering the other day, what is the Virgin Olive Oil made of?
A: And then I figured it out! From very very ugly Olives! ;)

(PS: use only on a good looking girls, ugly virgins might get offended! You have been warned!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 3:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I don't like these, I'm not there to tell jokes. The only one I'd consider using is the Tony the tiger one because it doesn't come off as a standard joke/punchline affair and its got some back story to it that doesn't make it seem like you're just plain odd/don't know how to talk to women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Awesome! Definitely going to use this one! Thanks man!
No problem! Glad I could help!
Quote:
I don't like these, I'm not there to tell jokes. The only one I'd consider using is the Tony the tiger one because it doesn't come off as a standard joke/punchline affair and its got some back story to it that doesn't make it seem like you're just plain odd/don't know how to talk to women.
I get that you're probably not the joking type and that's okay. But I wanted to help out the people who had a more playful personality. Hence, the title of the post was "Funny Questions To Ask A Girl" and not "Serious Questions To Ask A Girl."

Also, joking doesn't imply that you're odd or don't know how to talk to women. Making a girl laugh is an art form and it can be a great ticket to successful pick ups. It's all about knowing when to use these questions because they aren't all meant to be used as just openers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I get that you're probably not the joking type and that's okay. But I wanted to help out the people who had a more playful personality. Hence, the title of the post was "Funny Questions To Ask A Girl" and not "Serious Questions To Ask A Girl."

Also, joking doesn't imply that you're odd or don't know how to talk to women. Making a girl laugh is an art form and it can be a great ticket to successful pick ups. It's all about knowing when to use these questions because they aren't all meant to be used as just openers.
On the contrary, I'm very playful and I didn't mean that joking was synonymous to not knowing how to talk to women. I just don't like the standard question/punchline nature of some of these jokes e.g. 3 and 4.
"Would you rather" comes off to me as someone desperately seeking conversation and I'd probably find an excuse to leave if someone brought such a thing up in conversation.
My problem with question 5 is that it comes across as insecure: not only are you asking permission but you're making a joke as though to excuse yourself for asking permission. It's sort of like "please let me talk to you, I might be able to give you a few laughs... PLEASE!"

Maybe it works for you and if so, that's cool but I wouldn't consider using most of these myself.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

We need a mixture of funny, interesting as well as deep questions to impress a girl and there are many questions available from which we can easily impress a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Examples is always easier to understand. Thank you so much!
instagram search