PEN Personality Test?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 150 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: PEN Personality Test?
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: seanster94
Hey i recently watched the video for Adam Lyons' speech at the 21 convention (really cool check it out if u havent already) and I'm really interested in the PEN (Psycotic, Neurotic, and Extravert) personalitty test. does anyone know where I can find it? i've searched all over but cant find it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am in the same boat. This post was the 2nd item on a google search for "PEN personality test"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

cant post links but heres the personality traits - not really formatted well on here but here it is

Psychoticism Extraversion Neuroticism
Aggressive Sociable Anxious
Assertive Irresponsible Depressed
Egocentric Dominant Guilt Feelings
Unsympathetic Lack of reflection Low self-esteem
Manipulative Sensation-seeking Tense
Achievement-oriented Impulsive Moody
Dogmatic Risk-taking Hypochondriac
Masculine Expressive Lack of autonomy
Tough-minded Active Obsessive

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hey i recently watched the video for Adam Lyons' speech at the 21 convention (really cool check it out if u havent already) and I'm really interested in the PEN (Psycotic, Neurotic, and Extravert) personalitty test. does anyone know where I can find it? i've searched all over but cant find it
Don't believe these PUA Speakers, they all act like they are certified psychologists

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Alot of these guys remember have studied psychology on a high standard basis so its more than likely they know what they're on about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: scarejew
PEN IS the BEST personality test available to us laymen at the moment. :lol:

Are you going to use this on yourself or on girls? You'll want to practice working around negative qualities with creative language, in the latter case. Then keeping a straight face as you do so :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: seanster94
thanks alot guys, but i still dont know how to work this into a routine. I only really use the Psycotic Neurotic and Extravert attracted to their respective types of guys ( bad boy, nice guy, and leader). But how can I work this into a routine where I can quickly catagorize them into a personality type, or a couple types?

I was thinking that observation would be enough, but for like a quick assessment what can I do? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:13 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

You're looking for the Eysenck Personality Questionnaire (EPQ). I had a quick look through this link and it looks about right but I'll give it another look later on when I've got more time: http://similarminds.com/eysenck.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:16 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
PEN IS the BEST personality test available to us laymen at the moment. :lol:

Are you going to use this on yourself or on girls? You'll want to practice working around negative qualities with creative language, in the latter case. Then keeping a straight face as you do so :lol:
What about pandoras box?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Sttartter, Sixpounder is correct, the official term for the PEN Personality model is is the Eysenck Personaity Questionnaire, created by psychologist Hans Eysenck. Adam mentioned that at the beginning of the speech, but referred to it as the PEN test throughout because it's easier to work with.

Adam took the basis and theory of that study and broke it down and worded it in a way that is applicable to Pick Up and basic human interaction, specifically with females.

If you're still searching for information on it, definitely search for 'Eysenck Personality Questionnaire' and you'll get a bunch of hits including some sample tests to find out which one you are. You can then also have your girlfriends or any girls you date take the test and find out which one they are... It's surprising how many psychotics and neurotics are out there!

Hope this helps guys. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Eysenck Personality Questionnaire
I thought it sounded a lot like this questionnaire as well, simply repackaged. Although, if that's the case wouldn't it add a long complicated process to a what is supposed to be short and to the point (cold reads)?

I believe the long form is something like 100 questions and the short at least 30. What are guys doing walking around with a clipboard?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:23 am 
Dedicated Member

Guess it, if she's energetic and hangs with a lot of guys, most likely extravert. If she seems like she's energetic but seems a bit like an act, Neurotic. If she seems bitchy, and demanding, maybe high maintanence then probably psychotic?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Guess it, if she's energetic and hangs with a lot of guys, most likely extravert. If she seems like she's energetic but seems a bit like an act, Neurotic. If she seems bitchy, and demanding, maybe high maintanence then probably psychotic?
I'm assuming these terms are for your own edification and you're not actually going around telling women they are aggressive or neurotic. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:54 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
I'm assuming these terms are for your own edification and you're not actually going around telling women they are aggressive or neurotic. :?
Meh, whatever works.

Right now i only profile women on whether i want them or not.