100% Rejection Proof Opener

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

We have this strip right next to campus... all the college students are there. Last night was pretty dead due to a concert in the mountains, but there were still people. Anyways, so it was pretty much... night street game. Here it is:

Me: *Curious Face* "Lauren???" (Make sure you stop moving, cause they always do)
Her: "No, I'm Jessica."
Me: "Oh. Hi I'm John. Nice to meet you."
Her: *Shakes your hand*

That's it. Then game her from there. You can tell her how she looks like this girl named Lauren that you use to know, blablabla.

When approaching, make sure you do it over your shoulder. Walking up to her face and opening can be intimidating.

I had 1 girl say, shortly after I opened, "Is this a pick up line?" I lied and said no. I should've teased her about it... but w/e, it was a good night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:41 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

horse shoe opener, bro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Damn homie... You're embarassin' me. Makin' me look like a fool. lol

Last edited by Puaking on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

gambler mentioned this one in his dvds. basically make eye contact with a girl and make that "do i know you?" face like shes an old friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I like this buddy, i take it you have to keep a pretty strong frame as so not to look like the daft guy who just mistook her for something else?

Regards, Saint

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Stinson - Yep. Def I remember seeing that also.

Saint - Not sure what a daft guy is. I'm assuming you mean the guy who says, "Lauren??" and once he realizes it's not her, just walks away...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:48 am 
Dedicated Member

If you can't think of any observational opener this would work just fine.

Also try, "Hi my name is ****"-simple. If you have your 93% of communication down, should work

Daygame simple direct approach "I saw you from over there and had to come and say that you look gorgeous. My name is ****"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:10 am 

Quote:
We have this strip right next to campus... all the college students are there. Last night was pretty dead due to a concert in the mountains, but there were still people. Anyways, so it was pretty much... night street game. Here it is:

Me: *Curious Face* "Lauren???" (Make sure you stop moving, cause they always do)

That's it. Then game her from there. You can tell her how she looks like this girl named Lauren that you use to know, blablabla.

When approaching, make sure you do it over your shoulder. Walking up to her face and opening can be intimidating.

I had 1 girl say, shortly after I opened, "Is this a pick up line?" I lied and said no. I should've teased her about it... but w/e, it was a good night.
When your doing this, you have on a big fuzzy black hat too, right?

After your opener, don't forget to "lock her in" with that pink boa your probably wearing. :P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:51 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

When your doing this, you have on a big fuzzy black hat too, right?

After your opener, don't forget to "lock her in" with that pink boa your probably wearing. :P
Are you tryna say I'm swagger jackin' Mystery? Lol I had my stunna shades on, at night. Jim Jones - Ballin'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:41 am 
Mr. Nemo

Quote:
100% Rejection Proof Opener
Bull, there is no such thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

Why do you think it is 100% rejection proof?

In case you don't know, it's because you're being polite and the girl is hardly going to say "fuck off" to you in the day time.

Now, show me a 100% rejection proof line or routine that gets a shag, then maybe you might be able to sell it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Jurupa, you gotta have that swag homie. If you don't deliver correctly, you're gonna get clowned. (And how hard is it really to deliver this line?)

Trix - Wtf is shag?

EDIT: Oh, and I did this during the night time. Next week, we're gonna switch it up. I'ma get real close to strangers from the get go. My excuse? I lost my voice, so I have to whisper to her. I did this like once really well before... and was kissing on an HB9's neck within 10 seconds. I'll make a new thread next weekend and let you all know how it goes down. Night street game style!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

100% lol. what does that even mean.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

As some guy wrote in this tread. The best line ever is.. "drumms"..... "Hi my name is *****, whats yours"

Im from Sweden so sorry for any grammar or spelling misstakes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
As some guy wrote in this tread. The best line ever is.. "drumms"..... "Hi my name is *****, whats yours"
I disagree. It is very good though. Try doing that to a girl at night walking... Most of the times it does work... but you will get some that will walk past you.

EDIT: Try doing that to a girl talking/walking on the phone at night. She most likely will walk past you. You do that "Lauren???" stuff and she will, at the least, take a break from her phone call. If you're good at it, you can get a "Hey let me call you back" from her... then you can game her.