Help im ..ugly.

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 137 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Help im ..ugly.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Im very ugly and i dont know what to do, all my life ive just been rejected and i dont even like looking at myself, ive been learning pua techniques but i got reminded of how i look and i hate it and i really feel like i cant even get a girlfriend, its a really bad problem in my life like its the one thing in my life that holds me back from being happy all i want is a fucking girl and i cant even have one cause of my ugly mug, i hate being lonely while everyone around me has love and romance. I know almost all of the pua techniques say it dont matter if your not good lookin but i never heard them say, if your fuck ugly you can do it too....i know i sound like a sad fuck but thats cause i cant even sleep tonight or shake the feeling ill be alone forever regardless of anything i do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i'd like to confirm topknotchmc, you sound like a teen man, not that theres anything wrong with that.

so anyway, when i was younger (ie. a teen) i had some serious issues that needed addressing, i was mocked all the way through school, and after school at that, so i'd come home around 4-6 pm and feel really bad about myself.

actually the only friend i had for ten years, had to move to a boarding school, and at some point you just start to wonder, why the balls am i here? why am i so different that absolutely NOBODY likes me.

but you know what, some crazy things happened, and somehow i just outgrew it, i mean i still have my anxieties and stuff, it's just not THAT important.

and remember girls are attracted on a more emotional level than we are and therefore the smashing looks aren't as important as you would think.

keep gaming dude :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I wouldn't rate myself as good looking at all, but I've just finished with an HB8 and HB10, the latter of whom could have had her pick of literally ANY GUY, and instead went for me, I'm a good few inches shorter then her too.

They ambushed me on valentines day of all days and had been comparing texts (they have some mutual friends), but anyway, thats a story for another day.

Point is, the techniques you pick up here do really work, the whole cocky thing works, I dont really think girls care about looks past first impressions, its more about social status and how you project yourself, and your confidence. You can learn all the material but if you don't believe it - it doesnt work.

You need to start assuming that every girl looks at you, wants you, every girl that goes out with you wants you. Someones staring at you not because you're ugly, but because you're fucking hot.

Last point is I don't really believe in being "ugly", get a new haircut, new clothes, start going to the gym (even if there arent notable differences straight away in gym, you'll FEEL more confident)

Keep with it, don't give up because you're ugly, just look around at all the guys dating girls miles out of "their league".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Your first problem is your confidence. Listen nobody is perfect, we all have our flaws, but the good news is, women don't put looks first like we do. They want a MAN with personality and humor, and some edge.

Here's what you do: you go out and you talk to as many people (men and women) as you can. Just start a conversation about a current event (weather, sports, etc)
Become comfortable with the image you are putting out there, dont worry about what you look like, but focus on how you project things, speak with a confident voice and say to yourself that you are the best thing that has happened to this woman.

Do well.

-MM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:17 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

LMAO! Be a man bro. Get off your ass an make with what you have. The title literally made me burst out laughing. I'm sure you have something good-looking guys don't. Man up and focus on that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

i know you have heard it before but ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT LOOKS. Does it help if you are naturally good looking? Not going to lie sure it helps because girls won't immediately put up their bitch shields. but like anything it can be worked around.

don't focus on the negative things about yourself. are you missing an arm? a leg? fingers? count yourself fortunate that other people in the world have it worse than you do.

if you think you have a weight problem? PUT DOWN THE TWINKIE it only makes things worse. Join a gym or cut down on sweets. You may think to yourself "i can't", but every time you are tempted tell yourself "i have lived my whole life like this with no results I want to do something different".

Stop making excuses for not embracing change. you HAVE to leave your comfort zone in order to experience new things. It may not work at first but the changes are subtle it just requires patience

Post subject: Re: Help im ..ugly.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Im very ugly and i dont know what to do, all my life ive just been rejected and i dont even like looking at myself, ive been learning pua techniques but i got reminded of how i look and i hate it and i really feel like i cant even get a girlfriend, its a really bad problem in my life like its the one thing in my life that holds me back from being happy all i want is a fucking girl and i cant even have one cause of my ugly mug, i hate being lonely while everyone around me has love and romance. I know almost all of the pua techniques say it dont matter if your not good lookin but i never heard them say, if your fuck ugly you can do it too....i know i sound like a sad fuck but thats cause i cant even sleep tonight or shake the feeling ill be alone forever regardless of anything i do.
Dear Energy16, i see it this way:

Everybody, no matter how fat, thin, pimply big small tall idk what you are, you can so something about it (Not if you are tall but you can make it your own)
Nobody in this world is UGLY! Nobody!! But people are lazy to do something about it!

I can help you if you want, send me ur hotmail adress pm.

Greetz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:51 pm 
Post of the month winner!

This is just a terrible thread. Bad question. Terrible advice . . . I mean come on . . .no such thing as ugly people? Really? Go ahead and give the ugly duckling of your town your famous make over and then suck face with her. Assume you're good looking? WTF . . . You know girls who pull this crap and you laugh at them . . .

OP, the way you framed your question has attracted moronic answers. This is probably what you do in real life. The way you frame yourself is going to attract idiots and idiotic comments. Start with this:

1. Start up another thread and ask for specific, strategic advice. Describe your looks and the types of comments you've gotten. Tell us which aspect of your outer appearance bothers you. You'll get better answers.

2. Describe how you've interacted with girls in the past and try to be as objective as possible. This is a pick up forum. Let's get going with pick up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Man u seem a lil too hard on yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Every adversity, every failure and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit. It is just that .. sometimes it can be hard to see.

That being said can we see a picture? It would help us if we know what we are dealing with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

looks don't mean shit, i'm damn good looking and I used to be utter shit with women,. was rejected by ugly chicks that now I wouldn't even one night stand while I was drunk, it was asinine. It's 90% game 10% luck. The only reason looks matter is because they convey personality, if your tall you convey your a leader (which is attractive to a girl) if your fit you convey your social and popular also preselected. If you have these things they convey personality traits women are attracted to but, if you convey that your not a leader then your height doesn't mean shit. If you convey your not social then your fit body doesn't mean shit. Women are not sexually attracted to men like men are to women. it's ALL about what personality characteristics you convey to her. You can convey all the right personality to her w/o looks. As well you can totally screw it up with model good looks.

Post subject: Re: Help im ..ugly.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
like i cant even get a girlfriend, its a really bad problem in my life like its the one thing in my life that holds me back from being happy
I have never had a girlfriend, I'm still a virgin and I'm 23. By the standard of your writing, you're like what, 14 or 15?? Get over yourself, most people here had the same time growing up, otherwise they wouldn't need to learn any of this stuff.
Quote:
all i want is a fucking girl and i cant even have one cause of my ugly mug
I don't think your negative attitude helps much either.
Quote:
i hate being lonely while everyone around me has love and romance.
Not everybody is in love, very few people find love. They just like the companionship of another person.
Quote:
i cant even sleep tonight or shake the feeling ill be alone forever regardless of anything i do.
It isn't the be all and end all. Learn to play a musical instrument or write some emo poetry and shit, express your frustrated emotions some other way.

All I can say, if you really feel ugly do what most of us do. Keep your face well shaven and fresh, girls don't really like beards, they prefer a fresh face.
Get a haircut. Buy a shirt.
That's all you need really, the rest is down to personality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

First off, like everyone else said, although they help, looks really aren't that big of a deal.

Second, like everyone else said, almost all "ugly" people aren't really that ugly, they just don't try very hard. Look at Gambler (no offense bro) but he was not a very good looking guy before he changed his ways and started caring a lot more about his looks. Now, he would definitely be considered a pretty good looking guy.

Third, almost all people go through an awkward/ugly stage in their life, usually sometime in their teens. I know I look way better at 20 than I did at 15. When i was 15 i had big ears, a chubby face and some acne. I was just a pretty goofy looking kid. But the thing is, you'll grow through it. As you mature (until a certain point), most people look better.

Just from caring a little more about my appearance and maturing a little bit, I probably went from a 3 or 4 in middle and high school to a 7 or so, as a junior in college.

Make changes to make yourself look better, don't be so hard on yourself and don't get overly hung up on appearance and you'll be alright

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Don't listen to people here, they're lying: you will not get a chick if you're fugly, no matter how 'tight' your 'game' may be. So sort your life out, go to the gym, get rid of your icky acne, get a hair cut, get contacts, get a new wardrobe, stand up straight, shave the hair out of ya nostrils/earlobes/mouth/eye sockets etc. Cos no chick's gonna want you otherwise. Very sad fact of life I'm afraid. In the meantime, try not to crack tooooo many mirrors babycakes xxxxxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Just re-frame the way you think of yourself